Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Şarpe only sucked her for a minute before detaching his mouth from her neck with a satisfied grunt. He sighed with contentment and licked the blood from his lips before remarking, "There is truly nothing sweeter than virginal blood. Your chastity is true, your innocence more delicious than the finest meal I've ever sampled in life or undeath. I can taste your purity as it leaves your body drop by succulent drop."

Şarpe's fangs penetrated Mirela's neck as he returned to his meal and Mirela tried to ignore how the way it made her body feel. Şarpe raised his hand from her abdomen to her chest and fondled her teat. Having her breast played with while her neck was sucked upon felt wondrous. Better than any time Mirela attended church and thought she had been filled with the Holy Spirit. Better than kissing Bianca and stroking her blonde tresses as Mirela held her close. Better than sitting down to feast with all her sisters and her parents, everyone smiling and laughing with each other over good food and wine. Better than anything she had ever felt before.

Mirela tried convincing herself that she felt nothing, but it was impossible to deny the urges of her own body. Mirela's cunny begged for a tongue, a finger, a cock, anything to fill the inside of it. Mirela blanked her mind and tried to block out all sensation, most especially the feeling of Şarpe's long, rock-hard prick against her backside. Şarpe bucked his hips gently so his cock rubbed Mirela's cunny without the point of his member coming close to penetrating her. Mirela was mortified that the sticky wetness leaking inadvertently from her cunny had wetted Şarpe's shaft. It took all of Mirela's energy to keep from moaning with desperate longing.

Mirela felt lightheaded and drained due to her shortage of blood. Her eyes wandered as the room spun in her head dizzily. Every time she managed to focus it was like she had discovered some new depravity. Mirela spotted Bela and Vivianna kissing passionately with their hands tangled in each other's hair. They swapped saliva sloppily as their tongues writhed inside of each other's mouths.

Mirela found that Loredana was now the holder of Bianca's leash. Loredana had wrapped the chain of Bianca's collar around her fist and was pulling up sharply on Bianca's neck to force her blonde sister's mouth between her legs. Bianca moved her head up and down and back and forth as she rubbed her lips against Loredana's cunny and slithered her tongue inside of it. Mirela sat at the perfect angle for her to see Bianca had buried two of her fingers up to the knuckles inside the hole of her bottom. Bianca wiggled her fingers disgustingly inside herself as she fingered her own arse. Bianca sensed she had a captive audience and turned around to grin at Mirela with her horrifying smile while the secretions of both her younger sisters were smeared all over Bianca's face. Loredana yanked at her chain to pull Bianca forcefully back to her crotch. Mirela shuddered at the gleeful expression she saw plastered over Bianca's face when Loredana placed her hand on the back of Bianca's head and directed Bianca's mouth back to her cunny.

Şarpe ceased sucking upon the wound on Mirela's neck and made a refreshed sounding 'ahhh' noise as he smacked his lips. Mirela wasn't sure whether to feel grateful or very afraid for the sudden lapse in his feeding.

Şarpe remarked, "Your pure blood tastes so amazing, I almost wish I could keep you this way forever. However, I think I will obtain far more enjoyment defiling you than feeding upon you. This will be a first time you shall never ever forget."

Şarpe took ahold of Mirela's bony hips and pulled back on them the same time his pelvis thrust upward. He pulled back on Mirela's hair as he impaled her upon his tall, curved saber-like cock. Mirela's entire body had turned numb and she didn't cry out or make any other noise as she was penetrated by a man for the first time. Mirela's cunny had become so slick from unintended arousal that Şarpe squeezed his entire substantial length inside her with relative ease. The tunnel of Mirela's virgin cunny clung to him tightly as he felt her as no other person had before.

Mirela felt an intense pressure and friction moving within her that should have hurt just as much as it pleased; that is if she would allow herself to feel anything. Mirela did grunt when she felt the enormity of Şarpe's cock filling the inside of her, splitting her open with its girth. A droplet of blood trickled down the side of Mirela's thigh as Şarpe pierced her maidenhead.

Şarpe pushed out on Mirela's hips to withdraw nearly the entirety of his cock from her before thrusting hard to slam his prick deep inside Mirela mercilessly. Mirela groaned with exertion and the pain of friction but refused to give Şarpe what he most wanted: the pleasure of her submission. Şarpe repeated the same motion again and again, pulling himself out only and to shoving his way back inside her. Şarpe attacked Mirela's neck once again, pulling her back toward him by her hair so he could feed upon her as he thrust upward into Mirela's sore, swollen cunny. Fucking a woman at the same time you drained her life away had to be one of the most exquisite pleasures Şarpe had ever indulged in.

Şarpe's hands creeped their way back to her breasts to squeeze and hold them for leverage as he thrust himself all the way inside Mirela. He had to admit being impressed by the girl. Şarpe thought her sternness and strength a mere affectation at first, but she was taking his cock deep within her admirably. Most of the virgin girls Şarpe deflowered were broken by this point, destroyed by his virility, by the greed of his hunger, and most of all by his monstrous prick. But Mirela acted as if she didn't feel a thing even as he stretched open her cunny to the breaking point. Şarpe wasn't sure, but he almost thought Mirela was masking the evidence that she was enjoying this.

He was right. Mirela felt something. A twinge deep within her that approximated something close to pleasure. Mirela attempted to quench the feeling from her senses, but found that effort difficult to achieve as Şarpe began a stable pattern of motion within her. The head of Şarpe's cock filled Mirela's cunny near to her cervix and seemed to touch all the right places inside her. Mirela knew now that this was the answer to the desperate yearning she had felt inside her womb while she was being fed upon.

As hard as she tried convincing herself otherwise, Mirela felt everything. Şarpe's chest against her back, finally warm to the touch due to the fresh infusion of Mirela's hot blood coursing through his veins. She felt the beating of his black heart behind her as it pumped Mirela's stolen life force through his body. Mirela felt Şarpe's large hands caressing her breasts with surprising tenderness as his fingers danced upon Mirela's highly responsive nipples that had become hard and pointed. More powerful than any other sensation, Mirela felt Şarpe's enormous prick filling and emptying her as he stole away a little more of her remaining innocence and purity every time he withdrew.

Against her better nature, Mirela found that she was growing to love this. Şarpe felt delighted when Mirela suddenly moaned loudly and longly as she slowly slid herself down his pole without him needing to thrust at all. Mirela's cry came from deep within her and sounded a mixture of pleasure, grim acceptance, and fulfillment. Mirela placed a hand on Şarpe's leg behind her and brought her other hand up to hold Şarpe's mouth to her neck, encouraging him to continue sucking and fucking her.

Once Şarpe had at last taken his fill of her, he removed his mouth from Mirela's neck and threw her to the floor. Mirela stretched out the palms of her hands to stop herself from falling face first onto the rug. Şarpe quite enjoyed the view of Mirela from behind as she sat prostrate for him. He took ahold of Mirela's hips and began fucking her from behind like a beast as she sat on all fours. Due to the altered angle of entry, Şarpe felt even larger and seemed to penetrate even deeper inside Mirela.

The pleasure Mirela experienced was so strong that it was now undeniable and Mirela wondered why she had ever chosen chastity willingly. Years of potential pleasure, a chance to be with Bianca, all squandered because of her piety to a God that had ultimately abandoned her. In her hour of greatest need, Mirela prayed for rescue and release but her pleas had fallen on the deaf ears of an indifferent, uncaring deity. If God even existed, which Mirela certainly questioned at this point. If Mirela was already counted among the forgotten and damned, why shouldn't she enjoy this to the fullest extent? Mirela vowed that whether her demise came this evening or far into the future, she would never deny herself pleasure or indulgence again.

Mirela grunted like an animal and began pushing her bottom back against Şarpe, meeting his every thrust with a backwards motion of her own and drawing the Viscount even further inside. She was close enough and him deep enough that Mirela could feel his crotch brushing up against her bottom and his dangling testicles bouncing between her legs. Şarpe stared down in surprise as Mirela willed him into fucking her harder and deeper. Mirela finally surrendered to the darkness that had begun filling her and allowed it to consume her being. She would allow these creatures to do anything they wanted to her. Shame her, humiliate her, corrupt her, defile her, feed from her, fuck her, use her body for their sick pleasures. The depths Mirela would plunge to held no bottom.

Mirela's hair had turned wild and spilled about her face messily. Mirela flipped her hair backward as she threw her head back and now noticed the other four women staring at her. They looked at Mirela with smiles of approval and satisfaction as they watched Mirela enjoy her first time with a man. Mirela noticed them looking, but to her they might as well have been invisible. Her only focus was on taking in every sensation of pleasure and pain during her first experience.

"Harder," Mirela moaned. "Make me your slut. Don't make me beg for it... unless that is what you like."

"As you wish, my Lady Pierocent," said Şarpe, still surprised by Mirela's sudden transformation from a proper noblewoman into a wanton whore.

Şarpe grabbed Mirela by her buttocks and squeezed them until his fingernails dug into her flesh before making a sudden, violent thrust to bury his cock all the way inside Mirela. She gasped sharply at the deep penetration. Şarpe held himself perfectly still within Mirela and when he didn't move after a moment Mirela began wiggling her bottom against him. When he still made no motion Mirela did the work of sliding her cunny up and down his rod herself. Mirela moaned loudly as she used Şarpe's long prick to pleasure herself. She knew she was behaving a harlot, but no longer cared. Mirela hoped her willingness to use her virginal body to pleasure a man with wanton abandon was as offensive to her Lord as her deity's inaction was an affront to Mirela's once strong faith.

Şarpe pulled out and finally began meeting Mirela's working pelvis with his every thrust. Their bodies combined and moved as one while they writhed together to deliver themselves to a higher plane of ecstasy. Şarpe grabbed a fistful of Mirela's brown hair and watched her back arch upward as he pulled back on the tangle. The altered angle allowed Şarpe to slip even deeper inside Mirela, which she didn't even think would be possible. He slapped Mirela hard on her bottom, making her squeal with pain and pleasure.

Mirela enjoyed this so much that her spreading wetness had seeped all over her arse, legs, thighs, and even over Şarpe's groin. Şarpe reached down and spread Mirela's buttocks as wide apart as her body allowed. He licked his lips as he stared at the small, tight opening just above Mirela's filled cunny. He used his hand to spread Mirela's seepage around her perineum before slyly moving his thumb upward.

"Oh my God yes," Mirela groaned as she felt Şarpe's thumb rubbing the rim of her anus before he squeezed the tip inside of her tight arse.

Mirela hadn't bathed for several days now and she knew she must be filthy down there but Şarpe didn't seem to mind. It made Mirela feel dirty to be touched in such a way. I'm letting a man touch me in the dirtiest part of my body, Mirela realized. And I'm enjoying it. The way Şarpe's thumb stretched her dirty hole open made Mirela feel absolutely filthy. Good. She wanted to feel unclean and impure. Mirela desired to be used as just a body with three holes, good for nothing but taking cocks in her mouth, her cunny, and her arse and filling those openings with the male seed. Mirela had made her body a temple dedicated to her Lord, but now wanted nothing more than to completely defile its sanctity.

Şarpe rotated his thumb to stretch Mirela's anus open even further and pushed his digit all the way up to his knuckle inside her rectum. Her clenched anus was deliciously tight around Şarpe's thumb. He positioned his hand so that his thumb formed a sort of hook inside her arsehole as he stuck his prick inside Mirela over and over. Mirela moaned with indescribable ecstasy as Şarpe fucked her at same time he had his thumb up her bum.

The pleasure Mirela experienced seemed to increased exponentially with every additional thrust made by Şarpe. Her cunny felt like a dam that was near to bursting. When she couldn't take it any more, Mirela wailed loudly and pushed herself back against Şarpe's cock until his entire length occupied her canal. At the same time she climaxed, Mirela felt Şarpe trembling as his cock writhed and convulsed inside her. His prick pumped involuntarily within Mirela and filled her insides with a hot, sticky substance. It seemed like his injection lasted forever as he just kept coming and coming with no end in sight. Mirela's body shook as Şarpe's ejaculations spurred her to another orgasm. Şarpe felt Mirela's anus clenching and unclenching around his thumb as she climaxed again.

Şarpe's seed permeated from Mirela's vessel to throughout her body, corrupting her even further. Mite felt tainted with Şarpe's bloody ejaculate coating her insides and she doubted the feeling would ever fully go away. The vileness of Şarpe's seed spread quickly and acted to make Mirela even more complaint to her tormentors. Even if she neither died or was turned to vampirism, Mirela would never be the same after this. Those that copulated with the Vampyr and still lived became corrupt, pathetic wretches who were driven insane by the overwhelming power of their sexual encounter and the unquenchable desire to relive it. Mirela would have become a sort of proto-vampire like Porles, technically still a living human but now possessing an insatiable desire for sex and a profound hunger for the blood and flesh of lesser creatures like insects and small mammals. Fortunately for her, no such destiny awaited Mirela.

Şarpe pushed his thumb in and out of Mirela to play with her anus a few more times before finally withdrawing his digit from her arse. Mirela groaned as Şarpe slid his cock out of her with excruciating slowness. His prick had been coated glistening wet with their combined ejaculate. Mirela felt curiously empty as Şarpe departed from her, and not just inside her cunny. It seemed as if her soul had taken leave of her body at the same time as Şarpe's prick. Globs of red-white cream dripped from the gaping hole of Mirela's cunny in rivulets to splatter upon the floor beneath her. It was impossible to tell if it was Şarpe or Mirela's blood that had mixed with Şarpe's seed.

Vivianna took her turn with Mirela next, pulling her dress up and forcing Mirela to engage in yet another perversion as she forced Mirela to sit on her knees. Vivianna pulled on the back of Mirela's neck to direct Mirela's mouth to her crotch. Mirela was far too gone due to her copious blood loss and numerous orgasms to lick Vivianna the way the Countess desired. Vivianna settled for holding Mirela in place by gripping her hair tightly and grinding her wet cunny over Mirela's noncompliant mouth.

Once she had finished getting off on the defilement of her victim, Vivianna dropped to her knees behind Mirela. She held Mirela up by her shoulders, knowing the woman would be too weak and drained now to stand. Vivianna pulled back on Mirela's hair to draw her head to rest upon Vivianna's shoulder with Mirela's bloodied neck on full display. Vivianna sniffed Mirela's face and smelled her own pungent scent covering the entirety of it. Mirela's mouth, cheeks, and even her hair had been drenched by the output of Vivianna's last orgasm.

"Mmm, I look and smell so good on you," Vivianna whispered to Mirela. "So tell me, Mirela. You let Şarpe fuck you while his finger was up your arse until he came inside you. Then you let me make wild, passionate love to your face with my cunt. Are you nothing more than a worthless slut, Mirela? I think you've always been this way, but it's only now that your natural perversions have been unleashed. Tell me if I'm correct."

Mirela shuddered as Vivianna named her true. Mirela truly hoped the Lord she'd devoted herself to was watching her now as she was willingly used by these evil creatures for their food and pleasure. She hoped her God could see how much she loved it.

"I am a worthless slut," Mirela affirmed softly. "And I know exactly what my Mistress needs."

Mirela moved a hand and caressed Vivianna's dark hair. She tipped her head to the side and pulled Vivianna's mouth down to her bared neck. Vivianna whispered 'thank you' before sinking her teeth into Mirela's throat at the same spot that Loredana and Şarpe had already used.

Mirela moaned and made gurgling noises in her throat as Vivianna fed upon her. The now familiar tingling sensation in her cunny returned as Vivianna slowly drained her life away. Vivianna took this opportunity to fondle Mirela's small but lovely breasts as she sucked Mirela's blood before reaching down and petting the fur around Mirela's cunny. Mirela cried out with a gasp of renewed pleasure as Vivianna pushed her fingers inside of Mirela and attempted to draw out the copious remains of Şarpe's ejaculate pooling deep inside Mirela's cunny. Once she had gathered enough that her hand was drenched with Şarpe's vile seed and Mirela's own juices, Vivianna fed the dark, sticky mixture to Mirela. The girl sucked and slurped on Vivianna's fingers as the Countess forced the corrupted innocent to swallow. Vivianna could feel Mirela's throat opening and constricting against Vivianna's mouth as Mirela consumed the pure evilness. It gave Vivianna such pleasure to watch Mirela transform from such a goodly creature into their own personal whore.

Vivianna could have been feeding upon Mirela for less than a minute or several hours. All concept of time had abandoned Mirela's senses. The only truth Mirela understood was that she had climaxed twice more while Vivianna sucked her and stroked her cunny. Mirela's body was at the least enjoying her utter corruption even if her mind was horrified.

When Vivianna had finished, she let go of Mirela who leaned forward slackly with her face pressed to the rug. It was impossible to stop the flow of blood from her neck now and it stained the floor below her. The room spun around in Mirela's head which pounded and ached nearly as bad as her neck did. It felt like she might expire soon. All color had been drained from Mirela's face along with the lifeforce of her blood and Mirela shivered like her body's warmth had been stolen all away as well. She didn't think she would ever feel warm again. Mirela wasn't afraid to die, not after what she had endured the past few days. In fact, she yearned for it by this point. No hell could be worse than this. But though the hour of Mirela's darkness had come, death would not be her fate.