Sisters of the Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loredana ripped Bianca's head away from the gap in Bela's thighs and pulled on the blonde's hair until she looked up at Loredana with a gasp.

"Yes, Mistress," answered Bianca. "I live to serve. Do you wish me to please you as well?"

Loredana laughed sweetly and said, "All in good time, sister. Hopefully you will be spending the rest of eternity pleasuring us all."

Bela had a pouty look on her face. Bianca's tongue had Bela near to coming before Loredana pulled her away. Loredana noticed Bela's dismay shoved Bianca's head back between her sister's legs. Loredana pressed Bianca's mouth tightly to Bela's cunt.

"Tongue out," Loredana ordered. "There that's a good girl. Now eat your little sister's cunt until she finishes all over your whore face."

Loredana continued holding Bianca's mouth to Bela's cunny until she was satisfied that Bianca was following Loredana's commands. She turned to Mirela.

"She is so much more pleasant when she's subservient rather than being feisty, wouldn't you agree?" asked Loredana.

"Loredana, I know this isn't you," Mirela pleaded. "Please, will you return to the light? I can help you."

"Never!" Loredana cried after laughing loudly. "I am of the darkness now! It gives to me everything I need."

"How are you benefiting from this evil then?" Mirela couldn't help but ask. "What could you possibly be getting out of this?"

Loredana put a hand over her chest and considered, "Well, let's see. You know I have very simple desires. There are three of the former Count's wives, his two brothers, and that handsome devil Şarpe who will make love to me any time I want. You would not believe the things Turenau's wives and I did last night with Bianca's body after her possession. Speaking of that trollop, I have two, soon to be three sisters who will gladly join me in all sorts of depravities. Plus I can always find fresh new men and women, victims from whom I can take whatever I want before I eviscerate them. Doesn't it sound wonderful?"

"Sounds more like a living hell to me," Mirela remarked.

"Mirela, you really must leave these naïve notions of purity and chastity behind," said Loredana with disapproval. "They've kept you from consummating your love with Bianca and have brought you nothing but distress and sorrow. Join with us and become as one with the darkness. We can all still be together. Sisters forever, a bond not even broken by death. The worries from our human lives will fade away. Instead we will live for the pleasure of our sins rather than being forced to live in fear of them. Or if you would prefer, you can simply be consumed and then destroyed."

Mirela raised her dagger and held it to her wrist. She stood ready to slice her veins open when Loredana interrupted her.

"Even if you kill yourself, we can easily revive you as one of us," Loredana said. "Let me spare you the pain. Our way is much better if it comes to you willingly."

"It is always better if they choose," Vivianna added. "That will make her ours completely."

Mirela removed the knife from her wrist and instead raised it to her throat. She had talked herself out of this once before but now she knew she would go through with it. Nothing on the other side could be worse than the fate that awaited her if she remained with the living. There was no turning back now. Mirela winced with pain as she felt the edge of the knife slicing against her neck but before the blade could cut more than a centimeter across her vein Loredana lunged at her and knocked the blade out of her hand.

Mirela stumbled backward and put a hand to her bloodied throat. The palm of her hand was covered with her own blood, though the damage had merely been a flesh wound rather than a mortal one. Mirela saw Loredana, Şarpe, and Vivianna staring hungrily at her as hot blood pumped from the cut of her neck all over her hand.

Mirela closed her eyes and prayed to her maker for some type of rescue, anything to save her from this horrible fate. She looked up at the stone ceiling and silently begged her Lord that if there was any time to prove their existence let it be now. Please God, rescue me from this terrible destiny that's been subscribed to me, Mirela prayed. Failing that, please grant me forgiveness and salvation after whatever happens next.

But Mirela found no answer or heavenly intervention from above as Loredana wrapped her arms around Mirela's back and pulled her close. Mirela couldn't help noticing Loredana's large breasts pressed against her through their dress' as Loredana's arms curled tightly around Mirela, entrapping her. Loredana's body felt deathly cold but seemed to be siphoning the warmth from Mirela's very body. Loredana's skin started to become warm to the touch at the same time Mirela felt a deep chill come over her that left her shivering. Though she was being embraced by a monster that had once been her sister, Mirela had to admit it felt pleasant to be held so close. The way Loredana's hands gently caressed Mirela's face and her back felt so soothing. Despite her loathing, Mirela found herself curling her arms around Loredana's back and hugging her tightly as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Don't worry, sister," whispered Loredana as she wiped away Mirela's tears. "I'll make it so good for you and then you can be like me. You're going to love this, I promise."

Mirela kept her eyes shut tight so she didn't have to watch as she felt Loredana's lips press against her own. Mirela refused to move her lips and kiss her sister back. Loredana kissed Mirela more insistently and tried forcing her tongue inside Mirela's mouth. She laughed with amusement as Mirela kept her lips clamped shut. Mirela cringed as Loredana licked her on the mouth and then trailed her tongue across her face to kiss and lick Mirela's cheek.

Loredana reached up and pulled at the tie holding Mirela's bun together and Mirela felt her hair spilling out down past her shoulders. Loredana couldn't understand why Mirela didn't wear her hair down more often, she looked so pretty this way. Maybe that prettiness was the reason she didn't. Mirela's brown hair was unwashed and frazzled, true. But the way it framed her face and contrasted with the identical hazel color of her eyes as Mirela tentatively opened them gave her a gorgeous look of innocence and naivete. Loredana's cunny was wet with the thought of absolutely corrupting her pious, devoted sister.

Mirela gasped as Loredana grabbed ahold of her hair and jerked on it sharply to pull Mirela's head back and bare the oldest sister's neck to Loredana's hungry mouth. Loredana flicked her tongue over Mirela's throat, lapping the blood spilling down the side of Mirela's neck into her mouth and making a low moaning noise of pleasure in her throat as she swallowed her sister's blood.

Mirela cried out in anguish as Loredana sank her teeth into Mirela's neck. It was the most painful feeling Mirela had ever experienced and the agony consumed her entire being. Mirela held onto Loredana tightly for support as her knees buckled. But after a few seconds, Mirela's shrieks morphed into sighs as Loredana began sucking the lifeblood out of her body. My sister's mouth on my neck shouldn't feel this good, Mirela thought. God, what is wrong with me?

A feeling of contentment filled Mirela's body as she became resigned to her fate. She would do anything Loredana wanted her to to reattain this glorious high. Though Mirela's mind and willpower had been compromised by Loredana's feeding, the most powerful effect was felt between her legs. Loredana feeding upon her was terribly arousing, and though Mirela tried to fight the feeling she couldn't deny the pleasure she derived from it. Mirela pressed her thighs together as she realized with shame that seepage had begun leaking from her aroused cunny.

Mirela began to feel lightheaded both due to her aroused state and the loss of blood. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw that Bianca must have licked Bela to satisfaction when Mirela hadn't been looking. Bianca sat on her knees staring at Mirela while Bela breathed heavily with stains covering her dress where she had sweated profusely during her climax.

Everyone gathered in the hall was staring at Mirela. She closed her eyes again, trying to shut out their triumphant, piercing gazes and focus purely on her pleasure. Mirela held Loredana even tighter in her arms as the redhead continued feeding from her sister. Bela, Bianca, Şarpe, and Vivianna watched on in silence as Loredana took a meal that Mirela wouldn't soon forget.

Loredana seemed to understand implicitly the sensations that Mirela was experiencing. Tapped into Mirela's bloodstream, Loredana could feel every beat of Mirela's heart, every quickening of her breath, every tremble and shiver of her body as she endured an unholy, unexplainable ecstasy. Loredana knew Mirela's body begged her for more.

Loredana held Mirela's hair bunched into a tight fist as she fed greedily from her lifeforce. Loredana traced her fingernail down the spine of Mirela's back and enjoyed Mirela shivering against her. Mirela's body jerked and twitched occasionally as she tried to deny the pleasure Loredana's mouth on her neck provided. Loredana reached down and grabbed a handful of Mirela's buttock through her dress. Her arse was delicious tight and toned for how small it was.

After squeezing her fill of the supple flesh of Mirela's bottom, Loredana pulled up on Mirela's dress until her hemline was raised above Mirela's waist. When Loredana found Mirela wearing underlings beneath her dress, she gripped them in her hand and used her unnatural strength to tear them asunder with a single gesture. After discarding the torn fragments of Mirela's underwear, Loredana reached between Mirela's buttocks and slid her finger down the cleft of Mirela's arse into the channel of the crack between Mirela's cheeks. A long patch of seldomly trimmed fur ran from the top of Mirela's crack down into a growth of hair spreading between her thighs. When Loredana's hand felt Mirela's pubis she suddenly stopped feeding.

"Oh, we will need to do something about all that fur," Loredana remarked as she pet the hair between Mirela's buttocks and thighs. "Countess Vivianna shaved my cunny bare and you have no idea how amazing it feels. We will need to perform the same ritual on you so then you can be just like us."

Mirela's body jerked in discomfort as Loredana's fingers brushed over Mirela's anus and poked at the tight pucker of her arsehole before traveling downward to locate the opening of Mirela's cunny. Loredana ceased feeding for a second and smiled in approval at how slippery wet she found Mirela's cunt before returning to her meal.

Mirela lacked the strength and willpower to move Loredana's hand away as she reached down Mirela's backside to stroke her cunny from behind. Mirela tried her hardest to ignore how amazing Loredana's fingers felt as they moved against her while Loredana's mouth sucked the life from her. Mirela worried that if she surrendered to this growing pleasure it would signal that she was truly lost. Mirela wished to retain at least some of her virtue but it was immensely difficult to do so while Loredana was massaging the outside of her cunny and making Mirela's arousal flow from her uncontrollably.

Loredana used her ring and index fingers to spread Mirela's cunny lips apart and open the drooling mouth of her sex. Loredana extended her middle finger and forced its length all the way inside her sister's opening. The inside of Mirela felt so warm to Loredana's frigid still-living corpse that it almost felt like burning. Loredana's digit filled the tight, unused tunnel of Mirela's cunny up to the second knuckle and once the initial penetration had been made she added a second finger and then a third. Mirela gasped and made a choking noise in her throat but otherwise was determined to give no reaction that might signify that she enjoyed this violation.

Loredana felt disappointed that she had been unable to stimulate Mirela's orgasm in time before her turn to feed had expired. Mirela seemed to have become highly aroused based on the amount of lubrication her body had generated naturally that soaked the entirety Loredana's hand and Mirela's own thighs. But Loredana wanted to feel her sister's body tremble against her and listen to her moan and beg for mercy as Mirela surrendered to her basest desires.

Loredana tried inserting one of her wet fingers inside Mirela's arsehole and enjoyed the way Mirela's body stiffened at her intrusion. Loredana sucked harder on Mirela's neck and Loredana's victim sighed as her body relaxed impulsively. Mirela's anus unclenched and allowed entry for the penetration of Loredana's finger. Mirela felt humiliated, violated, and very aroused as the dirty hole of her bottom was fingered for the first time.

Loredana didn't think anything could be tighter than Mirela's cunny but Mirela's arsehole proved that notion wrong. Loredana's feeding along with the way Loredana stroked Mirela's insides should have induced Mirela's climax, but the innocent was using all of her remaining energy to keep from revealing that she was starting to enjoy Loredana sucking and fingering her in the most intimate locations.

Alas, Loredana needed to allow the rest of her new family their turns with Mirela. She slowly slid her fingers out of Mirela's openings and relinquished the hold of her fangs upon Mirela's neck reluctantly. Loredana could tell Mirela was near to breaking and needed one final push to force her over the edge.

Loredana gave Mirela a few final licks of her bloodied throat before placing her hands firmly upon Mirela's shoulders. Loredana pushed down upon Mirela until she was forced to sit on her knees. Thankfully, the rug Mirela kneeled upon at least provided some cushion from the stone floor or else her poor kneecaps could not have maintained this position for long. It was strange the things you could feel thankful for during moments of utter despair.

Loredana leaned over and grabbed ahold of Mirela's dress, pulling it up and off her body. Mirela actually held her arms up to aid Loredana in removing her clothing. There was little point in fighting any more. The food that Mirela had collected from the pantry for Bela's dinner spilled out of the dress pocket down to the floor as Loredana tossed the dress aside. It was amazing how much had changed in a few short hours. Mirela thought she was doing something nice for her helpless sister by taking the food. How deluded she had been.

Mirela glanced over at Bela and saw her sister staring straight at her as she fingered herself beneath her dress. The girl had evidently become quite aroused from watching Mirela, the pride of the Pierocent family, be humiliated and violated by her own sister.

"It wouldn't do to get any more bloodstains on these pretty clothes," Loredana explained as she next pulled the slip that had been beneath Mirela's dress off Mirela's body. Loredana then stretched the fabric as she spread her arms open and tore the shift apart. "But then again, I suppose you won't be needing them any more."

Mirela blushed as her naked body was bared for all those gathered around her to view. She crossed her arms over her breasts in a futile attempt to cover herself but there was no hiding from this. Mirela shivered uncontrollably both due to her exposure and also from the trauma she had just experienced during Loredana's feeding. Mirela's face had turned pale and there were dark bags forming around her eyes. Mirela clutched her arms around herself and rocked back and forth as she wondered whether she'd been driven to insanity.

Loredana's mouth upon Mirela's body had changed her somehow and Mirela doubted if she even survived this night whether she would ever fully recover from the feeding. It was like Loredana had stolen something from Mirela that she could never regain. Mirela didn't know if it was her soul, her innocence, or hope. Maybe all of those had been taken from her. Mirela looked over and noticed Şarpe beginning to disrobe. She quickly turned her head away and clamped her eyes shut in the hopes of dispelling this nightmare made manifest.

A moment later, Mirela detected a presence nearby as Şarpe kneeled behind her. She knew it was him because she could feel the head of his hard, throbbing erection rubbing against the curve of her naked bottom. Mirela became alarmed as she realized how large Şarpe's prick actually was and she doubted whether she could actually fit his girth inside her without causing some permanent damage. Şarpe's naked body felt cold next to hers, but his chest, legs, and prick soon became warm due to his close proximity to Mirela's living flesh. Şarpe reached around Mirela's back and took ahold of her wrists, pulling them down to her lap and revealing Mirela's modestly sized but still perky breasts. The cones of Mirela's bosom stood high and straight with long, pointy nipples budding from Mirela's coin-shaped areolae.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," Şarpe said as his hands took ahold of Mirela's hips and pulled her back to sit in his lap while he rested with his lower legs beneath his thighs.

Şarpe reached down to grab Mirela's buttocks and spread them apart. He groaned as his prick settled between Mirela's cheeks and became enveloped in her supple flesh. A lesser man might have finished prematurely if they knew the excitement and anticipation Şarpe currently possessed, but he was in total control. Şarpe held Mirela by the chin and placed her head back against his shoulder. He kissed and licked her on the neck as he spoke.

"Your sisters were mere appetizers, I've been hungering days for the main course," Şarpe said menacingly. "You know, old Turenau was entirely convinced you were the incarnation of his dearly departed sister finally returned to him. Fitting I suppose, since she was your ancestor and you are Turenau's niece from several generations apart."

Şarpe reached around the front of Mirela's body and seized her breasts, pricking her frigid, pointed nipples with his fingernails as he caressed the meager curves of her bosom.

Şarpe leaned in close and whispered into Mirela's ear so the others couldn't hear. "I don't think even Vivianna knew that Nicolae planned to make you his new bride and bestow upon you the title of Countess Turenau. That was why your family was targeted in the first place, you realize. The Count's desire for you was unquenchable, though sadly your dear Bianca destroyed him before that desire could ever be consummated. So you can blame Bela all you want for her betrayal, but what has befallen your sisters is truly your own doing. Your body and soul have always belonged to us, and they always will. But now the old man is dead, and you are all mine."

Şarpe pinched, squeezed, and kneaded Mirela's breasts fervently, causing a strangely pleasurable discomfort as he massaged Mirela's chest and pressed her nipples down into her pillowy flesh. Mirela's mouth hung open and she stared blankly up at the cracks in the stone ceiling. The shock seemed to have finally gotten to her. It felt like someone else's body being molested and used; Mirela wasn't there any more.

Şarpe licked Mirela inside her ear and laid a hand over the outside of her womb as he asked, "Is it true that you have never felt the presence of a man within you? I think we should find out for sure."

Mirela didn't make any noise or betray any motion as Şarpe clamped his fangs down upon her neck and began sucking the life from her. The pain was distant and barely noticeable. Şarpe curled his fingers over Mirela's face with one hand and clutched her belly possessively with the other while he fed.

Mirela wondered when this would be over with. She felt dead already and would be fine with everything ending soon enough. The pain only lasted a few seconds before a different, even more uncomfortable sense took ahold of Mirela. She felt a powerful yearning that burned in her loins along with a most pleasant tingling in the center of her womb. Mirela tried to quash these sensations as soon as they became apparent. She wouldn't allow herself to enjoy this.

1...1819202122...24