Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheela then received all the players singly or in groups of two or three. Afterward they just returned at the end of the line. Peter returned for a second helping when one of the cheerleaders protested :

-We are also members of the team! Why would we be barred for the advantages of it?

The coach attempted a timid rebuff :

-You are a girl!

-Nice from you to remember it now but you always forbid your guys to visit us during the season! Are we to stay as chaste as Vestals from the ancient Rome and be walled up alive or expelled from the team if convicted of indecent behaviour?

-Certainly not but...

-Then why didn't you propose us to be the treat of this evening : the season has ended : we could be as wild as this whore you have hired! She is pretty but aren't all the cheer leaders in this championship league really pretty too?

-What would you have done if it had been the other team who had won?

-Simple : we would have spent the night with the winning team and left you weeping alone in your bedrooms like losers...

-OK, OK; Janice! You can have your way with Sheela!

With a triumphant laugh, Janice quickly knelt between Sheela's legs and began to eat her pussy, noisily working it with her tongue as she slurped on it. But that was not enough for the sex hungry cheer leader. She turned around while continuing eating Sheela's pussy until her pussy hovered above Sheela's mouth, just out of reach of her tongue. Janice lifted her butt somewhat and pushed it straight into Sheela's wide open mouth. Janice's pussy was as hairy as Sheela's was now totally bald but that seemed just to fuel their lust... After about 5 minutes, they both began to mewl as their bodies shook in violent orgasm. The sounds of their sucking increased as they both sucked the pussy juices from each other's cunt. When they had finished cumming, they sat up and hugged like lovers, kissing each other before sitting back down.

The other cheerleaders stripped hastily and stretched on the floor with their legs and arms wide open, offering themselves to whoever wanted to fuck them. Everyone cheered in approval. Six guys stepped forward to ram the offered pussies and six more came to fill the six mouths and silence all the girls who were starting to scream in bliss! Whenever one of the guys stepped out, completely drained, another one would step forward and take his place to let him rest and come back fresh again later. Sheela had to stay under the cold shower for a long time to come out of her trance : she had never dreamed of such a festive gangbang. She just hoped that Josh would organize a repeat performance on the next year but she would suggest him to invite the losing team into the fun : they had surely a revenge to take!