Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Sheela discovered on the next morning she had lost two pounds and she was quite glad about it... Even at half that rate, she would retrieve some autonomy in less than two months! On the next morning, Josh issued Sheela a salve she was told to rub onto her tits and another for her thighs. She was told that her weight loss program was starting to have some effect but usually the size of the girl's tits diminished and they started to sag : the salve was used to prevent that side effect but she would need in addition a shot directly into her tits! It was somewhat painful but no pain killers were to be used for slave girls! It would be the same thing when she would deliver babies : she would be expected to endure all the pain!

-You'll be given the tit growth treatment this evening along with the baby making time prolongation shot : it will stimulate your egg production. There after, you will have most often twins, sometimes triplets each time you are bred during the next ten to fifteen years! But we are going to wait until you have reached your weight target before breeding you for the first time!

Sheela felt horrified : her body was used and abused without any consideration for her own feelings : Josh wanted her with bigger breasts and she would have them! Josh wanted her to be able to carry many babies and she was prepared for it! She had no more say in her own life! She would become the total property of Josh, just as she had been with her former husband, taking care of his household, of his offspring and coping with all his sexual needs with no possibility to decline any of them but it may be the common karma of women. A sadhu she had met shortly after her marriage had told her once that women are basically impure and could just hope to be reincarnated in a man and then reach the nirvana but a woman could never even hope the same fate in this life!

The rest of the day was a repetition of the previous day duties! She had to repeat the choreography of the previous day before starting to learn another, more difficult one! After dinner, she was secured on her four under a small and heavy table with a metallic collar around her neck. A man in a white medical coat arrived with two syringes : the small one was injected in her butt but the biggest one was injected partly in her right breast and the rest into her left one. Both of her tits soon began to hurt : they seemed to be filled with lava. Sheela was unable to sleep for the whole night. That was the moment when the painkillers would have been extremely useful but Leylah stayed totally deaf to her pleas!

At the normal hour for the wake up call, Leylah entered the room where Sheela had desperately tried to find sleep and she straddled her face. Sheela just couldn't breathe and she was forced to lick Leylah's pussy. Leylah screamed in ecstasy but Sheela was denied any solace for her ordeal! Sheela collapsed on her bank at the end of her work day and she fell asleep without taking any dinner! On the next day, Sheela was particularly obedient when given orders. The session of whore training was attended by Josh, Tyrone and Leylah. The two men sandwiched her with Josh in her mouth and Tyrone in her ass. When both of them had cummed into Sheela's body, Tyrone sat on a chair while Leylah put on her strap on dildo and used Sheela's mouth while Josh used her back passage. Then they switched places once more. And Sheela tried desperately to pleasure Leylah with her tongue while Tyrone ravaged her anus.

Two months later, Josh came to wake up Sheela. She had slept stark naked according to Leylah's orders. She had not been informed of this unexpected visit. Josh made her stand up and encircled her frail waist in his huge hands. His fingers now touched one another around her cinched waist. Josh had come with Simran and he compared the measurements of the two girls : they had now the same height, the same weight, and the same thigh circumference. Just Sheela was now a bit more buxom than her daughter. Josh seemed quite pleased by the result :

-Now I can take you officially as my spouse : we will follow all the rites for an Indian marriage and I am going to deflower your pussy tomorrow evening. Then I will also take your anal virginity and you'll be able to start your new career as a whore on the next day after our wedding night. Leylah will film all the proceedings including your deflowering and our wedding night...The film will be sold worldwide : you're going to become a porn star, Sheela! From now on, you'll completely stop any contraceptive treatment. When is your next fertility period scheduled, Sheela?

She was now too deep in her complete submission to Josh, Leylah and Tyrone to protest :

-In nine days, Master!

-Good, in ten or eleven days, at worst, you will be expecting twin brothers or sisters to your adult children, I think!

-My deepest pleasure will be to fulfil all your wishes, Master : becoming your fuck-toy, a whore for your benefit and the mother of your babies will make me totally happy!

Leylah applied on her whole body a pungent mixture that she said would peel completely her old skin: it burned awfully but when she took a bath in the nearby river, she emerged from it looking maybe ten or twenty years younger! When Simran met her, Sheela looked more like her sister than her mother! They shared a toast with a glass of alcohol with Josh... Sheela was stunned by her new appearance. She quite knew she was prepared for her marriage with Josh but she now looked forward for it! Her second marriage would make her forget the disaster of the previous one : it would be a second beginning for her and she would make any effort for it to become a total success... Three days later, she was wearing he traditional red saree with the veil covering shyly her head. She was proud to know that her husband would find an intact hymen for their wedding night. All her daughters were there in rich sarees or kameez to attend the party. Sheela was the queen of the evening and she was quite proud when her daughters piled flower collars and garlands on her shoulders.

Leylah was filming it all, applauding when Josh arrived riding a white horse accompanied by a band of musicians. Her head was adorned by many very heavy gold jewels. In the Kerala tradition, Tyrone, acting as Sheela's father put her hand in josh's hand and josh touched seven times Sheela's foot, symbolically marking the entry of Sheela in his family... Afterward, there was a banquet for Josh's friends and Sheela's daughters. They were all deeply concerned as now Josh would have more time to complete their training as his whores! He had told them all to watch again the photographs incriminating them. The deal had been quite simple : either they came to rejoice with Sheela and Josh or the photos would be sent that same evening to all their family, friends, husbands and bosses. None of them had dared to take the risk!

After Ashirvadam when all the guests threw rice on the new couple and benedictions given by Sheela's daughters and Renu, her Bengali daughter in law, Josh left to get back home with his new bride. In the westerner tradition, Josh carried Sheela in his arms to cross the doorstep. He gave her an open mouth kiss to which she responded heartily. She couldn't wait for Josh to complete his taking possession of her body and soul, to own her completely : for two months now she had received him in her mouth and between her tits but now he would deflower her pussy at last! Josh carefully peeled all the layers of her garments until she was stark naked on the bed. She parted her legs to show her total submission to her new husband. Leylah had followed them there and Sheela had to confess to the cam how much she enjoyed her new situation and her future job. She described in quite direct terms the different steps of her degradation and of her growing humiliation in Josh's hands. She finished her speech by describing how joyful and happy she was on her wedding day :

-Believe it or not, I've never felt happier in my life and I can't wait for Josh to completely own my body and order me to entertain my first customers!

Sheela now longed to feel Josh on top of her body, covering her with his weight! He removed all his garments and took his cock in his hands. He covered it with a thick coating of cold cream and shoved a huge glob of it into her pussy until his finger found her hymen preventing any further entry. He commented to the camera :

-Yes, Sheela is a true virgin with her maidenhead totally intact : thank you, my love, for having kept that mark of your purity that I am now going to ravage! I know that you are about to enter a fertility period and I intend to breed you for this occasion and make you pregnant with my offspring!

Josh carefully wedged his magnificent cock against her pussy orifice. The newly weds exchanged another kiss and Sheela planted her nails in his back, drawing him into her belly. She screamed aloud when his cock burst through her hymen . After a few seconds to let her get used to the new dilatation of her internal organs, Josh began to fuck her... Sheela had placed her hands on his hips and accompanied his moves... Josh was in total control but had told her to steer him so that if she felt any pain, she could tell him to go more slowly. Her first husband had never had so much attention for her and her feelings for josh grew even more intense : she was now totally his, body and soul. She opened totally for him and whispered to him that she wanted to give him as many boys and girls he would wish... He started to fuck her with more and more energy and she screamed aloud under his never ending assaults! Her orgasm was mind shattering as she realized the sweet fruits of her total submission to her new husband.

Josh dumped a huge load into her pussy but she was amazed to discover his cock didn't become limp and flaccid. In just a few minutes, it had regained its full hardness. Josh hadn't pulled out of Sheela's pussy and when he felt again the pressure of her pussy walls around his manhood, he resumed his fucking motions. Sheela groaned in triumph as she felt his new excitement. Josh fucked her a long time making her cum again and again until she felt exhausted and begged him to cum in her pussy again. His moves became more frantic until he exploded for the second time again deep in her pussy. Sheela nearly fainted in bliss as Josh's cock popped out of her pussy; She coiled in his arms like a teenager bride, completely entranced by her new love! Leylah just filmed the blood oozing from her pussy and Josh watching it with pride. Sheela just threw a fleeting glance to it and blushed in shame : only the husband could really enjoy the evidence of the bride's defloration!

On the next morning; Leylah came back and changed the bed sheets. She folded the old pair so that the blood stain was on top she presented to Sheela's daughters who understood that they would soon be Josh's property, too! Leylah put the soiled sheet into a locked chest of which she ceremoniously offered the key to Josh : Sheela was now his total property to do with just as he wanted! She felt bubbly like the youngest of her daughters had been, playful and waiting anxiously to coil again in her new hubby's arms. Sheela had never imagined she would ever get so happy again : everything was new and pleasant, a new discovery for her. Her daughters came to visit her alone or in pairs. She danced for them or with them on occasion to show them how happy she was. One week later, her pregnancy test turned positive and she yelled in triumph and waited patiently for Josh's arrival to jump in his arms and give him the good news... Now she was ready to entertain his friends at last! She jumped for joy when her husband told her she would meet four black men, three white and an Indian one : she would be able to prove her worth to her husband!

Sheela was told that she would make a public belly dance exhibition for the eight men in presence of Josh, Tyrone and Leylah who would then let her deal with the assistance before coming back later to enjoy her body to their leisure with no limits, now she was pregnant! Just Josh told her to put in her heart and soul in her dancing : if she failed to please her audience, she might end up being sold to some third world country brothel where girls are fucked by donkeys, pigs or horses and where customers enjoy watching the girls suffering in hell and bleeding from unattended internal injuries. Josh had certainly no such intentions for his new bride but fright might produce interesting results.

Whatever the reason, Sheela danced even better that Simran had ever done and the eight guests paid a double fee to have her dance a second time for them and service them again... The men rolled banknotes around their fingers and shoved them into her anus as a tip. Fortunately, Leylah had given her a big enema so that her bowels were perfectly clean as Tyrone told her to take the notes in her mouth and clean them with her saliva before handing them to him. He later returned them back to Sheela. She had no purse to hold them : so she returned home with no knickers or bra under her dress but the banknotes safely stuffed between her tits : she would always keep her money there in the future!

Sheela considered her reflection in a mirror and thought of the total change in her life style : she had been a very proper mother of a large family, aging slowly and very discreetly and all her life had been shambled : she had expected to be menopausal in a few years and now she was expecting twins, probably the start of another large family! She didn't made any effort to look sexy any more and she had been forced to follow a strict regimen and exercise a lot and she now looked as slender as her most beautiful daughter. In fact they could now pretend to be sisters. She had worn shapeless kameez to hide her body and the new outfits she had been chosen by Leylah and approved by her new husband were the most revealing she had ever worn : very short skirts and dresses, scandalously low cut tops or cholis. She had banned sarees from her wardrobe and Josh's instructions were now to always wear a very flimsy and see through saree at home or when she went shopping. It was sure that with black bodyguards like Josh or Tyrone, she would have felt totally safe walking totally nude in Harlem!

Sheela remembered that her tits had been starting to deflate and sag and she had now a pair that were twice bigger than her original set, that seemed to defy gravity and that caught the attention of every man, of every people as many women seemed really interested too... her skin had looked old with small wrinkles and the peeling Leylah had submitted her to had given her a skin a thirty years old girl would have enjoyed. Her former husband had really enjoyed her bushy pubic hair but the new one had decided to depilate her body completely : she was already at her third laser depilation and the growth back on her crotch was already rather spare. Her arms and legs and her face were regularly waxed and she looked now barely of age! Josh had really opened again the gates of life for her and she could never thank him enough for it! She knew she should be filled with guilt and shame but she felt more like dancing, whistling or singing : she was certainly the happiest whore in USA and proud to exert this trade!

After the eight men had left, Josh had told her that the next group would be a teenagers football team who were in the finale of the Under 19 state tournament. The losing team would offer the services of a professional whore to the winners but they had agreed that the girl would attend the match wearing the uniform of a cheer leader from the winning team at the half time. She would meet the winning team in the deserted stadium locker room. Thus Sheela found herself with the other cheerleader girls on the edge of the playgrounds, wearing a very clinging very short black skirt and a black sweater that was a bit too loose. Each time the girls jumped up to cheer for some nice move, the sweater rode up her belly leaving it totally naked for a few seconds until it fell back in position. As she hadn't been allowed to wear a sports bra, her tits were jiggling happily each time she jumped up... The winning team kept ogling at her, enjoying in advance the woman who was the coveted prize of this contest!

Sheela's excitement grew as the last minutes ran away. All the players were really sturdy guys that seemed to have plenty of stamina : she would be really happy to give them the rewards they had chosen! It would be a major gangbang as they seemed quite numerous! Her pussy was dripping wet in advance! Wait! There was also the coach she would probably have to entertain. Sheela wondered whether she would also be expected to pleasure the five cheer leaders... She hoped so as her occasional forced encounters with Simran had left her wanting more, much more! The shy family mother had definitively disappeared to be replaced by the most wanton slut!

Two hours later, the stadium was deserted when she was alone with the players, the coach, the president, the trainer and four of the cheerleaders' team.

Everyone was wildly excited when Josh told them that Sheela was now totally theirs. The coach told that Peter Graves had been the best player of the match and deserved to have the first pick in enjoying this superb slut. With a smile, Sheela walked over to Peter with her hips swaying in the most enticing way. She gave him a torrid kiss and pushed him on top of a pile of mats that would be her playing ground for the evening. She crawled on top of him and grabbed his cock between her thumb and forefinger, flicking her tongue out to tease the young athlete. She then positioned her pussy so that it was right on Peter's face in perfect 69 position. She had never taken such a position during her first marriage but since she had been hooked with Josh, it had become quite natural for her. Peter eagerly stuck his tongue out, tasting her as he began to lick her pussy lips up and down.

As Sheela settled into sucking his cock, Peter began to eat her pussy with groans of pure ecstasy, sticking his tongue up into her slit and sucking, nibbling her clit as she ground her hips into his face. They sucked each other with so much appetite that the slurping sounds started to fill the room that had gone silent as the whole assistance was mesmerized by the lust of the two participants! The silence was broken when Peter gave a loud shout as he began to cum, pumping his cock into Sheela's mouth. He nevertheless continued to frig her clit, causing her to spasm in a long series of violent orgasms, flooding his face with her cum as she sucked his cock dry! When he had stopped erupting in her mouth, Sheela turned toward him and gave him an open mouth kiss. Everyone in the assistance applauded enthusiastically at their brilliant performance.

Sheela was still licking her lips as the coach announced he would share Sheela with the trainer and the president. God : the president was a potbelly guy and Sheela just prayed she would end upon top of him and not under his folds of grease! Fortunately the president was not really interested by an active role in their coupling. He lay on the mats and Sheela straddled him, boring down until he was all the way into her pussy. Sheela knew that the most interesting was coming now. She grabbed her ass cheeks in her hands and parted them as wide as she could. The trainer stepped forward and used Vaseline to lube her ass hole. He humped forward and his cock slid easily into her back passage. He was far smaller than Josh and she had to clench her ass hole to keep him inside her. She had now to take the coach on board! With a rueful smile, he moved over to Sheela and began to kiss her vacant mouth. Sheela responded eagerly, swirling her tongue around in his mouth as they sucked each other. As she felt him breaking off the kiss, Sheela reached down and grabbed his cock in a tight squeeze. She pulled his cock to her mouth and started to suck him. The three men seemed to really enjoy her as they cummed almost simultaneously after just a few minutes.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers