All Comments on 'Shy Lady Poses for Nude Photos Pt. 03'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep It Sexy, not Mean

Hopefully, the older brother can keep the relationships sexy and not let the boys be cruel to her.

KissedManyKissedManyover 5 years agoAuthor
I hear you.

Sexy but not mean is my preference.

I took this turn in the teen virgin boy theme because she is doing something that is unpredictable and dangerous to her marriage and she was unaware of how it could spin off the rails.

She now realizes her lusty, adventuresome, new self should have boundaries.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
After reading your comment

I get what you were trying, it may have been clearer if she had reflected more on that after than on whether Brent would call her - what's my life become and why did they turn so nasty, where will this go, what more will they want etc etc. It may also have been better to signal something like reluctance in the tags.

Let's see where Pt 04 goes.

Ohio47ManOhio47Manover 5 years ago
Keep Away from Non-Consent

The story was much better in the first two parts before it became so forced. I was hard for all of Part 1 and most of Part 2. Part 3 was a complete letdown.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Nope, really did not like this part.

Keep it polite and consensual.

Mag58Mag585 months ago

Very sexy series - certainly had the right ‘effect’ on me xx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This took a negative turn. Did not like it at all.

olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

oh dam, fell for it again,,another 15 year old writing for other 15 year olds,,,and it was going so well too,,,read the whole series and was beginning to think this last page was the best of the lot until you wrote vincent going completely nuts!!! shattered me completely,,,here i was pleased you were writing a mature woman discovering her wild side and having her full life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous