All Comments on 'Revenge at Omega House'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yuck

Man, you must really hate women! The malevolance toward females was palpable. Your story was not erotic but it certainly epitomized a chauvanistic male ego.

CyssterniusCyssterniusover 18 years ago
Attitudes

I have to assume that this is a satirical piece. If it was it was done beautifully, showing the hypocracy of aspects of College fraternities and (by implication) sororities.

No-one was blameless in this story - think about it! I did feel sorry for Samantha though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
classic

10/10

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Gotta

Love Sean a More Dominant man would be a Total Prick.

at least Liz will get Her Fill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I never cared for the network of fraternities and sororities.

I was in a lower socio-economic group plus my parents forbade it, I was offered the chance to join in high school. I was too fucked up at that age and had no discipline so I would probably not have worked out, anyway. I survived pretty well.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
WOW

the omega's are to sorriest bunch of ass holes I've ever read about! if this were a true story i'm sure prison time would be a sure bet.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Hail Caesar...?

Yeah, this guy is just a little bit of power to the head, isn't he...?

Gotta love a guy who thinks he's all that... Yeah...

or not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst story I've ever read. Sean, the world's worst scumbag and arrogant asshole getting away at the end was the worst ending. Dont know if this is how fraternities operated.

Best ending would have been for Liz to have sliced his cock off. And the girl who was shamed on camera to have committed suicide with Sean and Franco landing a lifer.

I loved other stories of yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous