Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, then breathily said, "Yeah, I'm good. You're so... deep. And it feels so hot."

I kissed her cheek, the only part of her face I could reach, and then whispered in her ear, "You feel like heaven, and I can't believe you're sharing this with me."

She turned her head further towards me, her smile small and warm and her eyes running over my face. "I've never even considered it with anyone else."

I kissed her and her tongue played at my lips for a moment, and I took the opportunity to pull out of her a bit and slowly push back in. She moaned into my mouth, hot air and vibrations escaping her and tingling on my lips and tongue.

We broke our kiss and she turned back to Alanna. "Thank you," she said simply, then kissed Alanna as well.

I began an easy thrusting, slowly working my dick in and out of her, pausing when her body clenched up for a moment here and there. I could feel Alanna rotating her hips below us, rubbing the dildo around in Malena without thrusting and causing the meat in our sandwich to groan in appreciation.

Beth was riding Josh again as I looked over, her hips working over time while Ricki lay next to the pair, one hand playing through the hair on Josh's chest as she watched them with hooded, hungry eyes.

My thrusts picked up a bit when Malena started hunching back at me, trying to take me deeper and more firmly. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer, grinding her down onto Alanna as I forced my way as deep as I could. "Huuuunnn," she called out loudly, then again as I backed off and repeated the action, "Hnnnnnnggggg." Her head was thrown back and her hair was streaming behind her; I could feel her stomach tightening beneath my fingertips as I pulled her back into me again and again.

I started driving harder, putting a foot onto the couch to get better leverage, and she thrust her ass back at me. I took her arms in mine, using them to pull her onto me as she groaned into the open air, her tits bouncing openly until Alanna grabbed a hold of them both. I could feel my girlfriend thrusting up into Malena as best she could, and as I drove a particularly forceful thrust into her she tensed and let out a hiccup of air. I thrust again and she pushed back at me hard, a squelching coming from below as her juices began flowing around Alanna's dildo.

"Ooohh gaaaawwwwd," she moaned. I pulled her by the shoulders until her back was to my chest and I was thrusting up into her while she rode Alanna and I. I took over playing with her hard, pebbly nipples since she was out of Alanna's reach, rolling and pinching them as I buried my face in the crook of her neck and suckled there for a moment. Her hair was wild and all around me as I left a hickey on her, the smell of her light perfume filling my nose as she began hammering herself onto both of the dicks in her. Her arms came up and bent over her head, fingers weaving into my hair as her breath came ragged and loud.

"Come for me," I said into her ear and she let out a high pitched moan. "I said come for me," I repeated, taking a larger handful of each of her breasts and squeezing playfully hard.

"Yes," she said, "Yes- Right.... uuuuuuunnnnggg." Her body and hips rolled as her orgasm rippled through her, ass clenching over and over around me as I staved off my own orgasm by biting down lightly on her shoulder. "Hmmmmm," she keened as her climax continued, and I let go of a breast to reach between her legs to rub at her clit only to find Alanna's hand already there. Our eyes met and Alanna's twinkled as she went back to watching Malena's face as our sexy little toy rolled into a third straight orgasm.

Malena panted twice with her entire body before she collapsed down onto Alanna, slightly diagonal with her face off to the side. This position revealed one of Alanna's breasts to me and I bent, pulling her thick nipple into my mouth and tonguing it before I sucked it more firmly. "Mmm," Alanna groaned with a lazy grin. One of her hands was brushing Malena's hair comfortingly, the other one making it's way to my hip and pulling me closer, pressing me deeper into Malena's used hole.

"Hmmmmph," Malena groaned, and again as I slowly pushed in and out of her ass, not really thrusting as much as moving our bodies back and forth together. I raised my head from Alanna's breast and kissed her thoroughly.

"Is this what you were thinking of this morning?" I asked Alanna.

"Sort of," she replied quietly. "I mean, this is way better than I expected, but yeah. I pretty much figured it would be like this because it's us."

We kissed again, but Malena shifted underneath me. When I pulled back she was looking at the two of us, body partially turned at the waist so she could observe us both despite being pinned by her pelvic region. "Wait, you guys have talked about doing... this?"

Alanna and I exchanged glances and she replied, "Um, sort of but not like, this specifically."

"So are you two together?"

Another glance between Alanna and I, this one more guilty for keeping it a secret.

"We hooked up about two weeks ago," I murmured, my rocking movements stopping. "Since then- yeah, no excuses. We're together."

The look on Malena's face was like something she had been dreading had come true, pensive turning to sadness. Her eyes welled up a little bit, though no tears came, and she seemed to deflate a bit in front of me.

"Hey, hey, whoa," I said. "I'm sorry we kept it a secret from you guys-"

"It's not that," Malena said. "I just- I feel... I feel like I missed out. On you." She turned to Alanna. "You're really lucky to have him. Thanks for letting this happen."

Alanna reached up and brushed Malena's cheek with her thumb. "Oh, 'Lena. I should have known." She seemed to think a long moment and looked at me with a considering eye before she made Malena raise her eyes and look at her. "Malena, I'm ok with it if you want to date Austin."

Confusion crossed Malena's face and I was sure mine mirrored hers. "Um..."

Alanna smirked a bit, "I mean, if that's what Austin wants of course, but I'm pretty sure he does since he's still buried in your ass. I trust him and I trust you, so if you follow my two- no, three rules, it's all good." She looked to me and saw the incredulously confused expression I must have been wearing, so she pulled me down into a kiss. "You ok with this? I know it's not what we talked about."

I just shrugged. "I guess, I don't know. What are the rules?"

Alanna turned back to Malena, taking one of her hands in hers and squeezing tightly. "First, you need to know if there's something important going on, Austin and my relationship comes first. You know I'm not gonna be a bitch about things, but if something happens either of us aren't ok with, we get the final say."

Malena's eyebrows scrunched together as she absorbed what Alanna was saying, but she nodded hesitantly and Alanna continued. "Second, I get to join in on any sexytimes I want. And I promise I'll make this rule more than worth it." Her smirk was back and Malena couldn't help a little smile. "Third, and I know this is really hypocritical and probably sets feminism back like eight thousand years, but if you're dating Austin you don't see other guys. I'm not sure if you're gonna throw yourself into being bi, but you're welcome to join in if I bring home other girls for Austin and me. But no other guys is solid."

"Ok." I blinked in surprise. Malena was smiling hesitantly and looking at me but her voice had been sure. "I'm good with all of that," she said, turning back to Alanna. "It might be hard for me not to get a little jealous if you're constantly bringing girls home to play with, but I can handle it if it means I get to have an actual relationship with Austin." She turned back to me, "With you. If you want me?"

In response I shifted and kissed her and she awkwardly threw an arm around me, kissing me back enthusiastically. We broke and Malena turned to Alanna, leaning down and kissing her lightly again. "Thank you. We might not be the ones dating but... well, you've been looking out for me for a year and a half now and I feel like I totally get you. Just tell me if I'm messing up and I'll fix it."

Alanna laughed and pulled Malena fully on top of her again. "Good, I kinda like you too. And you are messing up, cause I bet Austin's about to burst and we stopped fucking to have a heart to heart."

Malena laughed and looked over her shoulder to me, her eyes playful now and her nose scrunching in that cute way again. "Are you?"

"Feels like for the past half hour," I said.

"Aw, poor Austin," Malena said. "Buried in my little asshole and not able to come." Alanna was snickering from underneath Malena, who rocked her hips back at me and said, "Come on, Oz. Fuck me until you come and then we'll make Alanna eat it out of me."

"Oooh, I think we unleashed a beast, Austin," Alanna said. "Our little foxy sexpot."

Malena snorted a laugh as she looked down to Alanna, "I see what you did there. Is that tail going to be a fixture for us?"

"I really don't think you understand how sexy you looked with it," I groaned while grinding my pelvis against her ass, making her respond in kind.

We were fucking again, energetically and enthused by the development in our collective relationship. A part of my mind was still trying to work through the 'dating two girls at once' thing, but the only thing I could really consider was that threesomes seemed like they were going to happen a bunch and I was more than ok with that.

When I next glanced over to the others, Josh was sitting on a chair with Ricki between his legs, sucking on his balls, and Beth was precariously balanced in a sixty nine slurping on his dick while I presume getting eaten out. It looked insane but I had to give them credit for getting creative.

"Mmm, are you close?" Malena asked me, one hand reaching behind her and brushing my side.

"Yeah," I grunted. The tightness that had abated a bit when we switched positions and then during our talk was back with a vengeance. "Any second now."

"Don't hold back. The deeper you shoot, the more Alanna is going to need to work for it."

Alanna was laughing huskily again, "Sweet little Malena, our little secret slut."

I went off without much warning, one moment I was stroking in and out of her and then next my hips jerked and I was buried to the hilt in her ass, muscles tensing over and over as I unloaded spurt after spurt. My hands were on Malena's hips and I knew I was squeezing her hard, but all she did was moan and then drop her head and whisper something to Alanna as she clenched all of her ass muscles from anal ring to her glutes, milking me for all I was worth.

Not in control of myself, I collapsed on top of her when my body finally gave out, causing both girls to exhale out with an "Oof." Malena wriggled under me sensuously, turning so she could kiss my forehead as I tried to catch my breath, then leaning out of the way so that Alanna could kiss me as well.

"Was that everything you could have dreamed of?" Alanna asked me.

"You're joking right?" I panted. "You think I could have imagined all of this?"

Both girls laughed and I managed to get up and roll onto the sofa next to Alanna. Malena got up and stretched her entire body, sleek and sensuous, before shooing me down to the third seat and laying on the couch, feet in Alanna's lap and her head in mine, cute ass pointed to the ceiling.

"So you're good with everything?" She asked, then tilted her head and caught my softening dick in her mouth. It was slimy and gross and I couldn't believe she started sucking on it immediately.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah. It's amazing." I sighed and wove the fingers of one hand through her hair, pulling it away from her face so I could look her in the eyes. "I can't wait to get to know you better."

"The sappy part is he means that in a nonsexual way," Alanna chuckled, now massaging Malena's feet.

Malena released my dick for a moment, smiling up at me. "I know, he always says stuff like that and means it. That and the way he's treated you since I met you two is why I wanted to get with him in the first place, but I was never sure if I would be treading somewhere I shouldn't." Her mouth went back to my cock and she played with it between her cheeks and tongue softly. My gaze wandered after a few minutes, landing on Ricki's upturned ass as she continued to kneel between Josh's legs. Beth was riding him again and Ricki was- I wasn't sure whether to say 'making the best of it' or 'making herself useful' but neither seemed to apply.

"You should go fuck her while you have the chance," Alanna said.

I turned and raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"Ricki. You should fuck her while this is still going on. I mean, I assume you want to and you've already fucked Beth in the ass. Might as well complete the circuit."

"Technically he would need to fuck Ricki in the ass to complete the circuit," Malena said with a grin. "But I don't think she likes butt stuff."

"So do you want to?" Alanna asked.

"I think he does," Malena grinned, moving so Alanna could see I was hard again.

"Mmm, good. Go fuck her Austin, and I'll take care of our little 'Lena here."

I got up without a word from my seat and turned to my girls. They were both looking at me with encouraging smiles, Malena with her arms folded under her head while Alanna was laying down on top of her, head at her ass. As I watched, Alanna spread the smaller girl's cheeks and buried her face in Malena, beginning to slurp away. Malena's eyes widened and her back arched, but she shooed me away lightly with one hand while the other grabbed the couch cushion roughly.

I turned, feeling light headed, and walked over to Ricki. I patted her on the butt and she turned from her position. "Wanna fuck?" I asked, feeling dumb. Where had all of my sincere words gone now?

"Hell yeah," Ricki grinned.

Well that was easy.

Ricki led me over to another chair and had me sit down, then backed up into me. A hand between her legs guided me into place and she sat back on my dick, her ass pressing out in all directions as she wiggled to take me deep. "Ooh, yeah," she groaned. "You're a bit wider than Josh I think, fills me up nice."

I let my hands wander as she rode me slowly at first, groping her curves and reaching around to pull her to me by her breasts. They were soft and full, not like Alanna's firm mounds, and shifted freely under my grip. After a minute of this, her easily grinding on my lap as I played with her tits, Ricki moved my hand down to her hips and leaned forward again. Using her hips and thighs she began pistoning her ass up and down, bending over so that it was popping up and her big cheeks were clapping together. I had a fantastic view of my dick as it slid in and out of her, fat pussy lips stretched around me and her little untouched asshole winking every time her ass popped up.

I spanked her without thinking and she moaned, so I did it again on the other side.

"Ooh yeah, you like that ass Austin?" She groaned. "You like how I'm riding you, your dick skewering me so good over and over?"

I spanked her again, leaving a red mark on her butt, then pulled her back to me, rolling our bodies so that she was almost horizontal and had lost her footing. I still had mine though, and leveraged myself to thrust up into her rapidly. I pulled her legs back and could feel my balls slapping against her as I thrust up into her. She had a small orgasm, moaning quietly, and rolled to the side. She remounted, this time facing me, and groaned, "Play with my tits."

So I did. She rode me slow and she rode me fast, the entire time I was busily buried in her cleavage. At some point I leaned back, just watching Ricki's tits bounce as she ground into me, and I noticed that over on the couch Alanna was taking Malena from behind again. She had Malena's hair coiled up in one hand and was pulling back on it, and Malena looked like she was almost in pain except I recognized it as her 'getting fucked really good' face. Lip slightly curled, eyebrows furrowed and a hungry look in her eye. She was panting loudly.

Ricki stopped riding me and I realized Beth was standing beside us. "Tap out?" she asked Ricki. "I haven't fucked Austin yet the proper way."

"Sure," Ricki said. She dismounted and winked at me, "Thanks, that was really good. I definitely needed this." The last part wasn't so much to me as to herself as she turned to the room.

Beth was quick to climb aboard, dropping her cunt on my dick and taking about half of me before she eased up a moment. "Mmm, you're wider than Josh," she said, confirming what Ricki had already told me.

She settled in my lap and I leaned back, looking up and down her body. "This isn't going to make things weird between us is it?" I asked. Beth and I had met our first day of college and had been friends since then.

Beth shook her head, "Not unless you let it. One time thing, everyone got wild, no big deal."

"Not a big deal at all?" I joked.

"Maybe a bit of a big deal," she grinned at me. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, hugging herself to me and I hugged her back as she fucked me with her hips. I kissed her neck and shoulders a few times, but I was distracted as I watched Josh approach Alanna and Malena. I was completely across the room and didn't hear what he asked when he put a hand on Alanna's shoulder, but I saw Malena shake her head and fuck back at the strapon harder. He said something else and Alanna gave him a 'don't ruin this' sort of look and he backed off. Ricki met him as he turned though, dropping to her knees in front of him and quickly starting to suck him off.

I turned my attention back to Beth as she leaned back, her small boobs starting to bounce and nipple piercings grazing my chest as she put more activity into her riding. I palmed her ass cheeks and massaged them, my fingers dipping into her crack and finally probing at her ass.

"You know you're only the second guy to get in there? The first was my highschool boyfriend, and him just once." she asked with a sly grin.

"You didn't let Josh?" I asked in surprise.

She shook her head, "No, at least not yet. We might fuck sometimes after this though, maybe I'll let him in there one day if he's a good boy." She smirked and moaned lightly; I had wiggled my middle finger into her backdoor up to the first knuckle and used it to hook her, tugging her up and down. "Mmmuuung," she groaned. "You- need to tell me if you're going to come. No condom."

"How long do you need?" I asked, thinking of the last time we had been racing to find climax together.

"Little bit more," she responded, arching her back. I dipped my face to her chest, kissing her along her small amount of cleavage as my hands found her sides, helping move her up and down on me.

She came three minutes later and collapsed onto my chest. It was good but it wasn't special, not like what I had experienced with Alanna and Malena. Beth rolled off of me and gave me a kiss, asking if I wanted her to suck me off.

"That's ok," I said, "You were fantastic but you look totally tired out. Go get some sleep."

She smiled at me and patted my leg. "Ok, thanks Austin." She got up and grabbed her clothes, taking a look at the room one last time before she staggered up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Ricki's nose was buried in Josh's pubic hair as he fucked her face. She wasn't struggling so I assumed she was ok with it. Alanna and Malena were laying on the couch, Alanna on top of Malena. The strapon gear was gone, so they were just snuggling each other. They shifted as I approached and gave me room to sit near their heads, and immediately I found myself leaning back as both girls crawled closer to me so their mouths could reach my dick.