Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came, though it was a small amount, after a few minutes. Josh had started fucking Ricki again from behind, though neither of the two seemed to have much energy left in them. Malena somehow managed to get most of my small load on her face and laughed quietly as Alanna licked it off of her, sharing the taste with small kisses loaded with tongue. The two girls eventually got up and pulled me to my feet and we gathered our clothes. Following them up the stairs, both of their athletic asses swaying in front of me, I couldn't believe how my life had changed.

************

Alanna was walking behind me and her tits kept brushing against my back because she was so close, her hands covering my eyes.

We'd just gotten home from our one-month 'hookup' anniversary, though to us it would always just be the day we finally got together. I had taken her out into the city and we had both dressed up - me with a tie and suspenders like she asked, and her in one of my favourite light blue dresses she owned. I'd had to go half the day in my getup since I met her after my late classes. We'd eaten, and then took a walk through the park and made out on one of the benches until a cop had walked by and told us we should move along.

"I have a surprise for you," Alanna had said as we'd come back home to the empty house. All of the other roommates were off doing something else. Josh had gone home for the weekend, Ricki and Beth were both trying to catch up on homework at the university library. Malena hadn't said where she was going but had left much earlier in the day and I hadn't heard from her since.

Alanna walked me up the first flight of stairs, then demanded she cover my eyes for the second flight up to the third floor where both of our bedrooms were.

"Alanna, I promise to keep my eyes shut."

"No chance, Butthead," she giggled.

We turned right, towards my room, and she opened the door. I could tell the light was already on. We took two steps into the bedroom and she stepped around me, then uncovered my eyes.

My room was a mess, but mostly because someone had switched out my little double bed for a king sized monstrosity that took up most of the room. I really didn't care about the bed though, and honestly it didn't much register in my mind, because on the bed Malena was tied up and kneeling with her ass in the air, completely naked except for the ropes and an orange and white fox tail laying sensuously along her back. She had a ball gag in her mouth but I could tell from her eyes she was smiling as she looked up at us.

"We got you the bed so that all three of us could sleep in it together sometimes," Alanna said. "And I convinced Malena to finally let us try some bondage on her. Is it a good present?"

"I fucking love you. Both of you," I replied.

====================================

Austin and Alanna will return in a future story. Malena too.

Author's Note: Aside from a single fudging, all of the losers of each hand were determined randomly through dice rolls.

Author's Note 2: Several important personal hygiene elements were left out to facilitate this story, particularly when it comes to anal sex. Pre-anal hygiene should be accounted for, but more importantly once it's been in a butthole, it should be cleaned thoroughly before continuing to use it. Dick, dildo or whatever.

If you have enjoyed this story, check out my ongoing series Font of Fertility in the SciFi/Fantasy category and Technically We're Estranged in Taboo/Incest. If you are interested in joining my email list to hear about when I am posting my next story, send me private feedback with the form below including your email and you'll also receive hints and previews for some of my other works.

====================================

1...5678910