New Family Dynamic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are those appropriate morning shopping outfits?" I asked querulously.

"Hey, Dad, that's nothing. Check out our new swim togs." Erika piped up. She reached into one of the bags and threw an assortment of fabric pieces that I recognized finally as bikinis onto the counter-top. "If you thought Mom was hot in the white dress, you should see her in a thong." Erika shrieked and began giggling like a lunatic.

"Jack." Paula started to say something.

I hung my head and wagged it back and forth trying to sort through the conflict in my mind. I looked up at Paula who was looking at me with trepidation. My eyes focused on her cleavage, then the very prominent cameltoe of her pussy in the tight slacks. "Let me see." I said quietly.

"Me too?" Erika asked expectantly.

I nodded silently.

Paula walked and picked up the bikinis. "C'mon, Erika." She said as they left the kitchen and climbed the stairs to change for me.

After fifteen or twenty minutes had passed as I tried to process what was transpiring in our household, Paula called from the second floor. "Jack, go to the family room."

I trudged into the upholstered confines of our family room and sat heavily on the couch. I heard Paula and Erika coming downstairs. I purposely diverted my eyes until I felt their presence in front of me on the couch. I looked up.

Paula and Erika stood before me in the matching animal print bikinis I saw on our kitchen counter-top earlier. I noticed Paula first with her bounteous body hardly contained in the confines of the tiny bikini. Paula's big bosom was testing the resolve of the small bikini top. The tiny triangles of material showed off a mountain of cleavage and even a generous curve of under-boob where the material simply couldn't contain Paula's big breasts. The small patch of bottom material was so small that it just barely covered her pussy. Paula must have shaved her landing strip of pubic hair to make this work. She looked mouthwateringly beautiful. I shot a quick glance at Erika, also in her tiny bikini. Thankfully, our daughter simply looked like a pretty young girl in a small bikini. Once again, she had been outdone by her mother, who had transformed herself into a smoking hot MILF with a new-found exhibitionist streak in the past several days.

"Jack, these are our new swimsuits. We're going to sunbathe. If you want to join us, you're more than welcome." Paula said with an ease to her voice that made me weak with desire for her.

With that, Paula took Erika's hand and she turned them around so their thong-ed asses were displayed before me.

"Oh, sweet Jeezus." I thought to myself as I ogled my wife's ass and then stole a quick glance at my teen daughter's buns in the thong bikini bottom. "No," I said. "I need to get back to work." I gulped a huge amount of air and lifted myself from the couch.

"But Daddy, do you like these?" Erika implored me as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Yes, yes, very nice, E." I said in what I hoped would be an upbeat sound. "But I do need to get back to work."

"OK, Jack, we're going on the deck." Paula said, eyeballing me. "Erika, you go ahead and put the chaises in a good sunning spot."

Erika took off with her bouncing ass and I heard the sliding glass door open and close behind her.

Paula sauntered close to my place on the couch, her pussy right in my face. "You can watch from upstairs for awhile." She said as she leaned down to kiss me on the lips and push her tongue into my weakened mouth. "I'll keep this on for a little evening fun when you come home." With that, Paula walked sexily away from me, letting her ass roll in the thong as she swayed to the door that led to the deck.

I quickly ran upstairs to the window overlooking our deck as I saw Paula lay stomach-down alongside Erika in the same position in the bright sun, I quickly pulled my hard cock out and jerked off as I concentrated to keep my eyes trained only on Paula's luscious ass. I came hard and with much wasted sperm as I watched my sexpot wife below me in the bedazzling sunshine.

Back at work in my office, I had several important things that - thankfully - kept my mind off things at home while I tried to serve my customers. Finally, at 5:30, I was able to close up shop and return home. "For who knows what." I thought to myself, re-visualizing my wife and daughter in their matching bikinis.

I turned in the drive and opened the side door. The house was silent. No sign of Paula or Erika in the kitchen or family room. I trudged upstairs and saw Erika's room empty. When I approached our Master bedroom, I saw both my wife and daughter asleep on our bed. Still in the tiny bikinis.

Paula stirred slightly and slowly. "Jack." She said softly and raised gingerly from the bed. Erika remained soundly sleeping.

I saw that Paula was browned from her sunbath with Erika.

Paula approached me and slipped her arm beneath mine, leading me out of the bedroom. She seemed still half-asleep. We walked in locked arms and Paula pushed me into Erika's room. "Fuck me, Jack." She whispered as she released herself from my arm, swung the door closed and locked it, and laid on Erika's bed. She quickly pulled off the tiny bikini top to expose her glorious beasts and with a fluid motion untied the bikini bottoms, pulled the small material from under her and tossed it aside with her discarded top.

I looked at my wife with her brown body and the contrasting white patches of skin over her breasts and pussy where the small material had covered her this afternoon. She wanted to fuck me on our daughter's bed, with pictures of pop stars and puppies looking down from the walls. It was almost alarmingly bizarre. But how could I resist?

I disrobed and when I was naked, I climbed atop the soft, giving, mattress and, when Paula raised her legs for me, I entered her and began fucking the woman I loved completely. We fucked silently and longingly.

In the middle of a deep thrust into Paula's glorious snatch, we both heard a clicking of the doorknob behind us. Paula smiled. I was in the middle of a deep push into Paula's pussy but found myself smiling as I pounded into my wife in our daughter's bedroom.

"Are you two at it again? In my room?!" Erika's voice shrieked through the closed door.

"Start the...salad." Paula said loudly to Erika through the door as I laid pipe into her sweet center.

"You guys..." Erika trailed off as she headed downstairs.

"Fuck me hard, Jack." Paula said dreamily as I pumped her.

I couldn't maintain without coming quickly after a long day at work and this unbelievable second encounter with Paula's new bikini.

When we were finished, we got re-dressed - Paula in the bikini; me in my work clothes. "This isn't normal behavior, Paula. We need to get back to normal family life." I said ruefully.

"Jack, Jack, Jack." Paula said in a mock disappointed tone. "Do you want to be normal...or do you want to keep having incredible sex like this?" She asked challengingly.

"I guess normal is over-rated." I answered with a sly smile.

We embraced and shared one more passionate kiss before heading downstairs for dinner with Erika.

12