All Comments on 'New Family Dynamic'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going!

If you started with Erika at 18 (or revised the series accordingly) you could take this in all kinds of directions. But it's excellent and captivating as it is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
take some more of the drugs they are feeding you and live stupid

whores will do what whores will do

if you fuck a whore or marry one be prepared for the medical issues later

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
dont take this the wrong way

but please kill your self

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Introduction to incest

so why in LW? To please the green flies perhaps. They love daddy taking daughter stories. That is the ultimate demonstration of manhood. But it does raise a moral question that green flies only have the authority to answer. Does a husband "cheat" on the wife when he fucks the daughter? Does the wife "cheat" on the husband when she fucks the son? Green fly scholarship in marriage vows will have to tell us.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Well

I just found something if I run out of ipecac,if I need to purge my stomach contents

grayshadegrayshadeabout 11 years agoAuthor
Negative reactions to this story

This is not an incest story. If you read it in full, you would understand. It's about the wife blossoming as their daughter also begins to feel her sexual awakening. But there is nothing overtly sexual with the daughter involved.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
In terms of this not being incest

No, there is no overt mention of it, but there are troubling issues here nonetheless. Parents are supposed to be guides with kids, and there is a wall between parents sexuality and kids for a very good reason. First of all, teenagers are not going to be very happy to have their parents sexuality in their faces at all, they are naturally uncomfortable with it, they know their parents had sex, but they don't want to hear about it and the other side is there, too. One of the reasons is to keep the parents from influencing the child or hypersexualizing them, and yes, it happens. No parent is going to go out and buy their daughter a skin tight spandex dress and stripper heels, and the whole thing oozes of parents influencing and pushing the kids sexuality.

Sure, teen girls push limits, they are exploring their sexuality, and if anyone ever went to a mall or teen hangout and saw the girls in tight jeans, heels, wearing a lot of makeup, etc, they know that, but they also understand that parents and adults are counters to that, trying to get them to think, slow down, etc..sharing sexuality (not sex, but sexuality) between parents and kids is a disaster in of itself....Parents can and should talk about sex with their kids, but it should be neutral, helping them to understand it, the consequences, the realities, and how to protect themselves. A normal mother or father is not going to be telling their daughter to wear a skin tight spandex dress or 6" stripper heels to entice the boys and the problem is that this kind of behavior would screw the kid up....if this was all about the wife with the neighbors or the husband I might give it low ratings because it seems very hollow and stupid to me with characters I could care less about, but the elements with the daughter made it toxic to me.....I agree, this might be better in incest, not because the parents have sex with the daughter, but it is apparent dear old dad has lust for his daughter and moms seems okay with having her daughter leap from a 15 year old girl to a 29 year old stripper with her help......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

I think I speak for all the normal people around here when I say that any father who would look at his daughter "in that way" is one fucked up puppy. And any father who actually has sex with one of his kids is just about the lowest form of life known to man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

After reading this crap I think I prefer normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Several of the other commenters have had a visceral negative reaction to this story. I did too, but I don't think any of the previous reviewers put their finger on what made them upset. Their reactions, and mine, came from two of your choices, one regarding plot, the regarding point of view.

You chose to give Jack a reluctance regarding the changes his wife and daughter were pushing on him. That was your plot choice. Then you chose to write this story through his eyes. You did it very well. You made us feel Jack's sense that his wife and daughter no longer had regard for him. You wrote well enough that I suffered through Jack. Pushing boundaries is fun. But you need to be very careful to watch the other person's reactions and pull back when you begin to sense the other person is no longer mentally or emotionally capable of handling the new dynamic. Otherwise you risk damaging the other person and the relationship.

You chose to have Jack express discomfort. You chose to have Paula and Erika ignore his anxiety and force the situations on him against his will. You did that so well it made me angry at Paula and Erika's insensitivity and disrespect. The only question I have is: was that what you intended when you wrote this? Or did you intend for us readers to feel the rush of arousal at being dragged into a situation we secretly wanted? Because if that was your intent, you didn't quite get it. To do that you would need Jack to express more arousal and enjoyment. He didn't, so I felt his pain more than anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous