All Comments on 'Mrs. Wentworth Gets Comfortable'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 10 years ago
WOW

. . . . . . . . thanks!

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011about 10 years ago

I've been waiting for the sequel!! Glad Stephen finally got it!!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
I love your Mrs Wentworth stories!

And this was most welcome - you write so well. Thank you, please write more and have five stars for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ta

Great story thank you. Keeping me horny reading it ;-).

Carry it on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great work Stephen

Really enjoyed the latest instalment in a wonderful series of stories. Keep up the great work, looking forward very much to the next one!!

maddictmaddictabout 10 years ago
Just

Just enjoyed the whole story today, hope you keep up the story line,I know this is lame,but number the series, to stay in order. I was using the dates, not hard but...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only story I have followed this closely in 6 years of using this site

You are a very talented writer, please do not let this story die. I look forward to more of your chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful story

love the story. mucho gracias for the work you put in for the story. hopefully they end up together. a lot of mature stories with older women don't last. but stories with older men do, where the younger girl marries the older man. we need more stories where an older woman can find a lasting relationship with a younger man. so hopefully they end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
When

When is the next edition coming out?

qggoqggoalmost 10 years ago
love it

The sieris is grate please don't make her in to a do every tom dick and harry. It such a good story naughty but clean. love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm in love with Lana

Wow! I love that you are taking your time with these stories. A great story.....like great sex, should never be done in a rush. It should take it's time, to linger like a slow passionate kiss. It should leave you wanting more. I'm not sure where you are going with Mrs. Wentworth, but damn I love the journey. Excellent!

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

So....the moms abandoning him to this older woman so she can run off to have sex in Vegas?

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow!

It's great to see their mutual interaction with each other!

Looking forward to more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
doubt it

Its been long enough since this last chapter that I'm afraid we'll not see any more. But there are a few loose ends that this author should tie up if he is no longer interested in writing about these characters. Mom's character (or lack thereof) is very important. Her desertion of Stephen and dumping him on Mrs. Wentworth could use an explanation. It is almost as if Doris (Lana) knew she would fall in love and deflower Stephen before he showed up and as far as we know they hadn't seen one another since his 5th grade classes. Notice, the Opera tickets acquired several weeks in advance of Stevie's arrival. Her trying on a Wedding Gown is a very leading clue as to a possible future Stevie and Lana could have together, but we don't know. Where did she come up with the name 'Lana' and now they are together, what is she going to settle on? It'll be important at some point. And about her very changeable personas, where is that going? Will that disappear now that they are a 'couple'? But very good, Stephen, I am glad you wrote this. I think it is about my favourite on Literotica. There are some grammatical errors and inconsistencies, but the story is just grand.

brazilianslavebrazilianslaveover 6 years ago
Awesome !!!!!

Loving the story !!!! maybe rename the stories with part 1, 2, 3 after your original title... but man I would love to be Steve !!!!

is the story over ?? hope not !!!!!

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsabout 3 years ago

So Well Written 👏🔥😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous