Mom Knows Best Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I'm not a whore!

- From now on, you'll be what I want you to be! Unless you do not care about the scandal I can provoke!

Half an hour later, John arrived in the office in a hurry.

- Hello, darling, what's new?

- Hello, John, I wanted to say hello to my nephew and his beautiful mother. I discovered they are pretending to be husband and wife! What a beautiful couple!

- Jesus, Todd! You want to blackmail us!

- I don't care about you. What I want is to take advantage on Sabrina and how better than by humiliating you! Both of you are taking me for lunch in one of the best restaurants in the city, The Rivoli.

At the restaurant, there were an upholstered bench for two and two individual seats. Todd chose the bench and ordered Sabrina on his side. John had to use a seat in front of him. Todd immediately put his right hand through the slit of her skirt. She jumped in repulsion.

- Shhh! You had better behave, slut! If you try anything silly, I will break out the scandal and your business will be ruined. In this state, you may end up in jail!

John instantly calmed down and watched passively his young mother and pretty lover being stroked by this powerful son of a bitch. She was crimson but let him explore her body. His exploration soon revealed she was not wearing any undies under her expensive garments. His hands were meanwhile very clever. He knew how to treat such young and sexy women. In no time, he made her wet, panting and her nipples were peaking under her thin silk sweater, menacing to pierce it altogether. He pinched her breast through the silk, leaving a crease on it.

- First lesson for you : how to walk sexily. You are going to the loo but you'll come back immediately. I want you to push back your shoulders and your elbows and push your tits forward as far as you can while you walk. Make it slow and don't forget to make your hips swivel while you walk. Placing your feet in alignment should help or even better crossing them when you walk would be a treat for anyone watching you. Each of your steps must be a provocation for any males in this restaurant! Go, trollop!

- Ohhh, my God! What are you forcing me to do!

Todd pinched her nipple through her sweater. He bent toward her and squeezed his lips on her mouth as if he were her husband. Todd was watching John, defying him to utter a single word. Sabrina pleaded with her son through her eyes. He bent down his head in defeat. Todd kissed her passionately, cupping her breast with his hand. When she walked away, they could see that there was a wet spot on the back of her skirt, showing off that she had not been insensitive to his lewd orders : her cunt juices were oozing out of her crack. Todd had no idea that the now long acquaintance of Sabrina with Kyrhan had made her more submissive than even herself realized.

But if Sabrina could easily be made into a subservient white slave, Todd made the mistake of thinking that the same could be done with John. Todd boasted of his easy progress with his mother in order to utterly humiliate her son and develop his power on him.

- Look! I've told Sab how to walk more sexily and she's practicing as I've instructed her to do! That's how any pretty woman should walk in front of a real man like me, not a wimp like you. All the males in the restaurant have their eyes glued on her!

Sabrina was walking back toward them, as slowly as she had been instructed. She was walking with her feet on a single line. Her hips were swaying at each step. She had a wide smile with her perfect front teeth showing off. Only John could see that her smile was not genuine but forced. The anger was growing in his heart but Todd was unaware that a young man could be dangerous if pushed too far. But, for the time being, he was learning from Todd : he was putting Sabrina on display and the experience was worth a little patience.

Todd was becoming emphatic as he described Sabrina to Peter although the young man knew her quite intimately.

- You had a magnificent idea of completely remove her pubic hair. She has told me that she had been laser depilated. It's so much better than shaving or waxing. Her cunt skin is so smooth that it's a pleasure to caress her there.

- Yes, I know.

- Her pussy is wet all the time, now, and her intimate fragrance is so sweet. You have seen, that when she is hot, as she is now, her cunt juices flow freely and have stained the back of her skirt. Anybody in this restaurant could acknowledge that she was wet for me. It's so unfortunate that you'll never have the occasion to touch her any more, unfortunate for you, I'm afraid!

Sabrina sat down gracefully on the bench along Todd and snuggled close beside him. He had put his hand, palm up on the place she would occupy. She had stopped a second when she had discovered it but she didn't try to elude the hand. She had bunched up her skirt, barely hidden by John's frame, exhibiting her bare cunt to the eyes of John and Todd and had quietly sat down on the awaiting hand with a big if somewhat forced smile.

Todd's fingers rummaged among the folds of her intimate flesh. Sabrina helped him by lifting up her bottom by a couple of inches to let him total access to her holes. His thumb found soon her ass hole and plunged in to the hilt. His very long middle and ring fingers found her cunt lips and disappeared inside her wet snatch. Finally the tip of his fore finger searched and found her clit and began to circle it slowly, teasing it excruciatingly. Todd was moving his other fingers inside her. Sabrina opened her mouth unwillingly and let it wide open. Her pretty lips, as full and enticing as Angelina Jolie's ones curled to let a ululating sound escape from her mouth. She was on the verge of a terrifying climax, just there in the middle of a lush restaurant, in presence of maybe twenty or thirty other customers, from the ministrations of a stranger she may have met four times in her whole life, just in front of her son she had considered as her husband for nearly five years. Her belly began to heave and she lost completely the fight to prevent that ultimate humiliation. Now her only hope laid in some action from John.

Sabrina was fighting to keep her eyes open as cum was seeping from her cunt, inundating his hand and hopelessly staining the seat under her ass. She moaned quite loud, desperate for his touch. She knew many people were looking at her and she couldn't wait to get to the privacy of her house or at least her car and howl her climax like any female in heat. It was so good to have a man with whom she felt completely helpless and submissive taking complete control of her body and soul. Kyrhan had been that man each time she had been with her and Todd had clearly the same power on her. Dan could have, too but he was much less domineering. He was more like the boyfriend any girl was always looking for, caring, helpful and loving, not the strict unconcerned, enslaving master that Todd would be.

Todd hadn't stopped kneading Sabrina's pussy. He was no more caressing her clit but his long fingers were now looking again for her G-spot. Todd had noticed it was inordinately sensitive and he felt that making her cum repeatedly without giving her time to recover was a very easy way to ensure her willing enslavement in no time. He needed less than five minutes to bring her up to another roaring climax and he would have continued that way until she fainted when someone touched his shoulder to draw his attention : it was the manager of the restaurant and he didn't want to condone the overt sexual acts that were taking place there. Although Sabrina and John were frequently entertaining guests in his restaurant, he apologized to be compelled to ask them to leave the premises. His apologies didn't extend to Todd he considered with the most evident contempt. Todd didn't mind and ordered negligently John to pay the bill.

They went to their parking place. The weather was rather warm, if not really hot. Todd took off his shirt and quite calmly, ripped Sabrina's top and skirt from her body, letting her naked along their car. He threw her shredded clothes on the ground and settled in the back seat of the car. He dragged Sabrina after him, forcing her to straddle his legs.

- John, drive us to your home, no, it's my home, now! Take a leisurely pace. I want to completely enjoy your mother's assets before we arrive! And, you, slut, lower your cunt down until the head of my cock is lodged deep in there!

Sabrina spread her legs as wide as she could. She squatted over Todd. When her cunt touched him, she moaned loudly.

"Now, baby, very, very slowly, let yourself down," her master said.

John's eyes, meanwhile were never leaving in the rearview mirror, the sight of his wife straddling Todd, with her cunt already deeply wedged by the head of his cock was mind blowing. She was working hard his big dick into her slit. He was two or three inches shorter than John and somewhat bigger than him but Dan and, for sure, Kyrhan dwarfed him completely. Sabrina was entranced more by his domineering stance than by his actual girth.

- Aaarrggghhh, my God... You're so big... Krishna! It is so good... I'm... going... to... oh Ganesh... You're going to make me cum!

The big crown had finally slid into her. Sabrina began to scream and spasm as she had reached a strong climax on his cock. Todd eased her up with his hands under her ass before pulling her back on his erect pole. She began to pant helplessly. Her big breasts were heaving as just another orgasm was rocking her belly.

- John, you aren't to peek in the mirror. Concentrate on the road while I take good care of your former wife. You'll never touch her any more, I'll never allow you to do it!

John managed to detach his gaze from the couple behind him struggling in the throes of just another climax. Todd was getting even more excited and his cock was getting even bigger. Sabrina was now screaming continuously, jumping from one climax to another. The couple needed several minutes to recover enough to catch they were parked in the alley on the side of their mansion and the electric gates were closing behind them.

Todd jumped down. He pulled Sabrina out of the car and lifted her into his arms. He just couldn't refrain to humiliate John somewhat more.

- John, open the front door. No, don't follow us inside and give me your keys! I don't want any witnesses to my first couplings with my betrothed on her marital bed. Meanwhile, you'll clean the car and fill up the tank. When I'm through with Sab, I will go and fetch a few friends to attend her first public breeding and witness the formal donation of all your belongings to me. You have better to prepare me a perfectly clean car, otherwise, they will also attend a public thrashing of her son. . .

John handed Todd the keys without any protest. He was tamed but anger was boiling in his head.

- You may start to find you somewhere else to sleep. I don't want you to linger in my home. I'll keep your mother for a couple of years before throwing her out, too. I'll have her bred repeatedly by strangers. She may end up as a whore in some slum nearby but don't expect to win her back then. She'll be a wreck when I set her free, I'll take care of it and she'll last just a few months afterward, I think.

- You're a damn bastard!

- Yes, sure : just next week, I'll offer your children to an institution for adoption. No traces of you will remain in this house. Now off with you! Wank yourself if the sounds of my mating with Sabrina bothers you.

Two hours later, a very satisfied Todd emerged from the porch. John had been able to listen to the moans, screams and endearing pleas of Sabrina through the open windows. Todd had used her many times in all her holes. From what John had heard, Todd had taken twice Viagra pills. John had hoped that Todd would have a heart attack but he hadn't. It had been the most humiliating time of his life.

- Ah, John, I wish that you enjoyed the show. It'll be the last time you'll listen to your mother! Is the car ready?

- Yes, here are the keys! Be careful, the engine is powerful, you may overspeed quite easily!

- A child doesn't give me advices, you wimp!

Todd was irate against John and sped to the limits of the car. The road was snaking in deserted hills before reaching the town. At that hour, the traffic was rather low. Suddenly, in a sharp turn, the car skidded out of the road and crashed against a tree. Todd was unable to get out. He smelled an odor of gas. That son of a bitch of John had filled the tank as he had ordered him to do. He fainted. The car transformed itself into a ball of flames and his plans to steal John and Sabrina's money vanished in the same time. . . Kira would have said that Todd had incurred the wrath of Ganesh.

John and Sabrina were not aware that they were now free of that menace. They had been hugging in tears when the police arrived to inform them that their car had been found burnt out with a corpse inside. Sabrina pretended that the driver, Mr Todd Blake, a distant cousin, had asked them to make a tour with their car he wanted to buy and had not returned since. They had warned him that the engine was very powerful but he had not taken it in consideration, it seemed.

A few days later when everything had calmed down, Sabrina felt relieved and told it cheerfully to John. She was surprised that he didn't seem to share her joy. She inquired timidly on the reasos of his glum.

- Why are you so sad, darling? Our problems have vanished.

- Not so fast! I saw you obeying quite sheepishly to Todd's lewd wishes without even token resistance.

- What could I have done?

- At least, trying to oppose him. You seemed quite eager to follow him into our home and letting me outside. And I heard your pleasure screams while I was cleaning the car. You didn't appear to endure a terrible rape. I heard even you pleading with him to fuck your ass harder!

- Oh my God! Yes, I confess that, with Todd, my submissive side flared out but now, I promise you I'll keep my deep dirty tendencies in check! I'll be the perfect wife for you.

- Don't you think it's a bit late for it? I won't settle for scrubs, this time!

- What do you want then?

- Your total surrender! You have bossed me for years : it was normal as I was your son but you kept me in that role even when you pretended to be my wife. Now our roles must be reversed : you'll be completely submissive to me. I'll choose from now on your clothes, your make up and your activities.

- I'll obey, darling.

John's first action was to change their joint bank account name from Mrs Sabrina and John Putnam to Mr John and Sabrina Putnam, a small change but of utmost importance to him. His next move was to go shopping with Sabrina. He chose the outfits and made her model them for him. He directly addressed the sales women for the alterations he requested, usually the shortening of a skirt or enhancing the close fitting of a dress or a top to emphasize her hour glass shape. He made a point of never asking Sabrina her opinion. The saleswomen soon took the knack of discussing only with John and never with Sabrina as if she wasn't there at all.

In one of the shops, John had spent several thousands dollars on a few glamour long dresses with slits just short from her crotch, tiny shorts, smaller than her usual skirts and tops that let her midriff bare. John finally handed a one hundred dollars bill to the woman who had accompanied them in their shopping spree.

- I would like a few moments of privacy with my wife!

The woman let them alone in the booth. Sabrina went on her knees in front of John. He made her worship his balls. Her long and wavy hair flowed down to his knees, adding an exquisite caress to what she was doing to his nut bag. Her wavy, soft long hair flowed down on his thighs. She was completely naked, and she was holding her hands behind her back as he had instructed her to do. John sighed as his wife moved her sensuous lips and hot and wet tongue over his shaft and balls. She was excited and moaning as she sucked him on.

- Now, straddle me and impale yourself on my cock. No, keep your hands behind your back!

They stayed coupled like this for a very long time, enjoying the hot sensations. Finally, they began to move, a little at first and then with more and more ample movements until that stimulation drove them both over the edge. John shot a huge load into Sabrina's sizzling hot cunt.

They continued to fuck for a long time until the sales woman came back to ask them to vacate the booth. John gave her another one hundred dollars bill and told her to clean Sabrina's cunt with her tongue. The woman fell immediately on her knees. When she had finished, John offered her his cock to clean too and she opened her mouth dutifully to let him in. John gave the woman his cell phone number. Perhaps he could begin to form his own harem like Kyrhan. . .

12