Lisa's Dares - The Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song was soon over, again too quickly. "Did you enjoy that?" Carly asked.

"I did. As promised." He handed over the ten and several ones he still had. She tucked the bills into her purse.

"You're going home kind of early," she said. "I wish you would stay longer."

"Maybe I'll come back soon."

"Request me if you do, I'd love to see you again." She gave him a smug look which Doug returned with a nod.

He then watched her get dressed and walk away. The old saying "Hate to see her go, but love watching her leave" flashed in his brain. Next came a realization that he had bought more dances than he intended and spent all his cash. He longed for more. It would be so easy to walk to the ATM, access his savings, and... It was easy to see how someone could become addicted to visiting such places. And I didn't even have any drinks tonight. Three girls I'd definitely want to see again, one more I wouldn't, and possibly others... Doug shook his head.

"Not staying any later?" the cashier asked when he approached. "We're open until two."

"I'm out of cash and on a budget, thanks." Doug moved past him and across the lounge. No girls approached him- perhaps Carly had spread the word he was out of funds. The first blonde he'd seen and a black girl were dancing on the stages. Doug checked his phone and saw a text from Lisa saying she was waiting for him outside. He felt relieved as he headed out the entrance. The doorman cut his wristband, then wished him a good night. "Same to you," Doug said, then headed for his truck.

Lisa was inside flipping through her graphic novel like she had never left. The redhead exchanged smiles with him as he slid behind the wheel. "Did you like Rick's, Hero?"

"Actually, yes. I can see why people would spend a lot of money in such places. They put up some good acts in there."

"I bet. Tell me about the girls who caught your eye."

He did so, sparing no detail. Lisa said she had encountered examples of all the types he'd met before, though none of the same specific girls. "Do you think you might want to work here?" he asked her.

"I'm not sure. Might need another visit to make up my mind."

"Your choice. Places like this can be... objectifying."

"And empowering, and good acting practice. You have to take the bad with the good. I never made any lasting connections in places like this, but I know others who have, and the money's nice."

"Yeah, I suppose. I would enjoy managing a nightclub someday, though not like this. It'd be more of a love hotel hookup venue with great food, dancing, arcade games, live music... I'd arrange adult fantasies for people but keep it consensual and empowering, not force anyone to act, let them figure out the hook-ups and set their own rules, just provide little pushes here and there... it's hard to explain. I wouldn't charge lots of money for merely virtual thrills either, which is kinda all that was in the end along with a few brief empty promises... That bothers me."

"I get what you're saying, Hero. It bothers me too. Still, that's entertainment."

"Yeah, I guess. Did I, uh, pass your test?"

Lisa chuckled. "You claim you behaved yourself in there, and I didn't hear otherwise from anyone I spoke with. I did make a few careful inquiries. You can see why places like this cater to the lonely and desperate now, and how easy it is to get taken in by them."

"Yes. I'm glad to be with you long term instead of wasting my money in this sort of place."

She put a hand on his crotch, squeezed his hard cock through his pants, and smiled. "I'll take care of this if you take me somewhere private. No charge."

"A personal dance with you in the truck? Okay." He started the engine and put his seatbelt on. "Uh, can I tip you in orgasms?"

"I'll gladly accept that currency. I have an unrestricted touch policy. Feel how wet I am for you, Hero." She took his hand and placed it on the cleft between her legs.

Doug smiled at her moist warmth, noting her lack of underwear. Okay, he mused, there is one dance I will enjoy more than all my previous ones tonight. He quickly pulled his hand off Lisa and put it on the wheel. "Almost midnight," he remarked, driving back onto the freeway service road. "Behind that shopping center at the next light good for you? I can also wait until we get home."

"Oh, we'll do more when we get home. But I want to take care of you before we head home too. We haven't made love in your truck yet. Actually, I've never banged anyone in a vehicle before." She giggled. "Fancy being my first?"

He smiled back at her, his answer clear. A short drive later, they were behind the shopping center. Doug parked, put his seat back, took off his safety belt, and beckoned Lisa close.

She smiled, took off her seat belt, and clicked on the car stereo. "I put in a special mixtape. Hope you like it."

The first song on the tape was "Sleeping in My Car" by Roxette. Lisa slipped off her dress as it played, singing along with the throaty Scandanavian vocals. "I will caress you, I will possess you. Sleeping with me in my car will certainly bless you..."

Doug enjoyed the revelation of her wide peach nipples and the thin red line of pubic hair pointing to her cunt, even though he had seen both before many times. "You didn't wear underwear tonight?"

"I took it off once I was out of the club. And you did pass your test, by the way. I wouldn't be doing this with you otherwise."

His heart hammered as she got up from her seat and moved over him. The truck cab was too small for her to turn around in easily, so she remained facing him as she gyrated on his lap. The steering wheel pressing into her back seemed no issue for her. Doug could feel her warmth and arousal more than any of his previous dance partners. Lisa seemed more eager also, and more loving. Her hands squeezed his shoulders as she moved her naked body against his clothed one. Her lips trailed butterfly kisses across his face. She removed his glasses and tossed them onto the passenger seat. Then his view was full of her body alone.

"I love you," he whispered with passion.

"I know," she whispered back.

The music changed to "Stroke You Up" and then "Fooling Around" by Changing Faces. Lisa sang along with both tunes, humping herself against him. The dance was so close and passionate he lost track of time. Doug enjoyed caressing Lisa's toned backside, heavy breasts, and well-muscled legs. Her fingers trailed up and down his chest, then down his stomach. Her loins rubbed against his manhood through his slacks. Soon they were both breathing heavily.

"You ready to come, Hero?" Lisa asked as Changing Faces sang on.

"Yes," Doug answered. Memories of the night's events were echoing in his head. Andrea, Luna, Carly, and Camellia- all alluring and unforgettable in various ways. The other dancers and waitresses whose assets he had only felt with his eyes. And the overpowering presence of Lisa, making them all seem less compared to her. Perhaps that was her intention behind tonight's trip. Doug wondered how things might have gone wrong. If he had caused trouble in the club, or gotten too close to a dancer in a way Lisa wouldn't like. He thought he was too smart for either situation, but many things about his experience that night had surprised him. Temptation, even if he ultimately rejected it, had been strong. It does not matter, he decided. Whatever it was, I passed her test.

He concentrated on the feel of Lisa's body against him. Her shaking curves, the feel and smell of her Laura Ashley perfume on the air, backed by her own natural scent. Her nipples rubbing against his chest, her hands that felt so good on him. Her lips on his face. Her wet loins on his groin, their muscles moving with a life all their own. Doug felt himself closer to climax by the second.

The music switched to Barry White as Lisa gyrated. She was not singing along now, too intent on helping him reach orgasm. She was close also, he sensed, turned on by the situation and what they were doing together. She was slick with sweat and he could feel himself in a similar state beneath his clothes. "My darling, I," Barry sang, "can't get enough of your love, babe..."

Doug hummed along with the music as Lisa kissed him on the lips and their tongues dueled. A few seconds more, and he was erupting. Jerking and moaning, hugging Lisa's body against his and kissing her back with as much fervor as she had shown to him. He could feel his ejaculation staining his underwear and slacks. She was gasping also, clearly close to the apex of ecstasy. He relaxed and let his body spasm. His girlfriend watched him climax, then dropped two finger to her clit and fondled it. Doug clenched her thigh in one hand and added his own thumb to her rubbing digits. His other hand alternated between squeezing her breasts. Together they cooperated to bring Lisa off.

Lisa was soon moaning as he had, gasping in pleasure. Her lips vibrated and her deep blue eyes rapidly blinked. Doug took in the sight of her orgasm with a pleased grin. "Thank you, milady, for a very inspirational night."

"You're welcome, Hero. I loved it too. For the record, I've never done such a dance for anyone and driven them and myself to mutual orgasm before."

"Not even in a private VIP room?"

She laughed as she moved off him and slid her dress back on. "Of course not. This state has laws against prostitution, you know. We did longer dances, sometimes baring it all and lightly touching them and each other, letting them touch us back, never quite going all the way, but that was it. And none of my customers turned me on as much as you do. Honestly, some of their touches weren't that great. I had to put up with all kinds of jerks too. I didn't always like the men, but I did always want their money." Lisa shook her head and sighed. "I don't think I want to work in a place like that again long-term, though I would if I had to do it. A lot of women feel different, better and worse. Humanity is a spectrum, I always say."

"Amen." He shook his head and started the engine. "Let's get home. I want to touch you more, somewhere we'll both be comfortable."

"Yes, Hero." She leaned over and squeezed his hand. "Take me home, then to bed and around the world."

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi20 days ago

Lovely story!! "Humanity is a spectrum." Wise words, indeed!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our First Couples Swap Pt. 01 My husband and I swap with friends at a mountain cabin.in Loving Wives
Camping By The Lake With Friends They heard us fucking. Watching became swapping.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Beth's Dad Molly sleeps with her best friend’s dad.in Erotic Couplings
Just a Little Favor Pt. 01 Wife asks you to do a little favor for her best friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories