All Comments on 'Jenny Plays with the Big Girls Ch. 04'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck that was hot

On behalf of every guy that has put on a pair of panties, Oh wow would we love to be Jenny. Please keep writing and can't wait to see what is next for Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't get enough!

Fuck, I read this story for the first time a few months ago, and keep coming back. So horny, so sexy! Well done!

BadMarieBadMarieover 12 years ago
My pussy was so wet

I so loved this as it reminded me of some things my own sister put me through. It was so wonderful reading this as I fingered my pussy and orgasmed. Much better than back when it would have caused me to ejaculate without touching myself as she demanded I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucking whores!

Noone should ever dare think they are not capable of anything; murder, rape, theft. I'd let them post the pictures and I would tell them to shove the team up their asses as well as their sisterhood. He isn't getting any dignity anyway! He isn't getting any love anyway! He isn't getting any respect anyway! They are not capable of it as far as I can tell. The only thing he would be getting that he is not now getting is beat up! That can be solved by transfering to another school away from them. The authors pen will veer away from any semblance of reality and make everything ok when reality would dictate a completely different outcome. He already agreed to be on the team and rather than showing him their gratitude they decided to humiliate him. That would sour me to them quicker than anything and they would have to find another object of their abuses. Do any of you NOT KNOW that lack of respect and lack of dignity and lack of love is what causes suicide? It causes divorce. It causes rape. It causes domestic violence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A mean sister who does not protect her brother

I agree with the comments titled Fucking Whores. Jimmy's sister Lori stated that she loved her brother and that they got along. He was doing her and her team mates a big favor to dress up as a girl and play on their volleyball team. They should be grateful to him for it and treat him well. But they treat him badly and threaten him with pictures of him in drag or naked to be shown to everyone. And then they do worse thing to him after they said they would not. And then more pictures are taken of him by the girls and the boys. Lori is not being a good big sister to her brother/sister. Jimmy should quit the team, tell him parents what his sister did to him and transfer to another school away from the girls. If he was just dressed up while playing volleyball and as a boy the rest of the time; it would have been OK and he would not have had a problem. But with the way he is being treated' it will change him emotionally and psychology so that he will never be the same as he was before this all started. Lori will have helped ruin the brother that she said that she loved. Cindi is the main factor in Jimmy change, but her reasons will come out later. I believe that she is a TS and wants to change Jimmy for her own. Jimmy is in overload mode and does not know what is happening to him and what is best for himself. And his sister Lori is not protecting him from Cindi. With Jimmy not being sexually active much being only 19 and that is only in the last two years, he is very immature sexually and controlled by the girls. The poor guy will never be the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous