All Comments on 'How Do I Tell Him??'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
With

The divorce papers in hand and hopefully Andrew will step up for the next 22 years Hopefully he will have a better income than that of a gigolo

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 5 years ago
What were you thinking?

I was enjoying this due to a similar personal experience until I reached the ending. Can't imagine why you would end a pleasant narrative on a such a negative note :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

First off she a cheating whore slut that took a gift from her husband of 22+ years on their anniversary to fuck a guy not much older than her children. He got her off with his fingers which is still wrong but could’ve stopped it there. I hate lies and secrets that could come out either now or down the road but she probably should abort and keep this she secret. Tell hubby she’s pregnant but making him think it’s his makes her cheating a million times worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How does anybody age 45, even in the midst of an orgasmic experience, now know to require condoms? How does a masseur not know to use condoms?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

First how could you be so stupid, But aside from that your 45 surely you have heard of the morning after pill,and your husband is either sterile or your on the pill not 100% effective but normally pretty safe or he's had the snip, as i'm sure after 22yrs there's no way in hell he's using condoms, If none of these are being used then your adult brain would have said I need to get the morning after pill just in case.

I actually enjoyed the story to that point, no female is that stupid when it comes to thinking about possible pregnancy so ruined the end for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

A selfish cunt like her would have no problem killing the baby inside her.

She'll take full advantage of her wedded husband's gift and turn it into betrayal and pain...so why should anything else be different?

As to how she'll hide the abortion? I hope he finds out anyway, and she kills a life along with her marriage. Women like her are a rot on society. All the selfish insecure cow had to do was TELL her husband she wanted extra-marital sex. Then he'd be free to pursue younger tighter pussy. She couldn't even do that! Her typical female ego wont let her share her husband, but she'll whore it up behind his back.

Good set-up story for a selfish toxic person's downfall.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Loved it but hoping for more

Well developed and deep feelings for her future.

Thanks

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Tell him while packing your bags

Then find a place to raise your bastard on your own. Tim is young enough to find a better woman.

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

No surprises that those who criticise most loudly are either anonymous (i.e. spineless) or don't post their own stories (i.e.lack talent). In which case they have no right to comment in my view. If I was in charge of Lit they'd be banned, end of. And as for their troll-like comments ... do they actually believe this is real life?! Jesus, it's a STORY. Get over it or f**k off and leave us grown-ups to enjoy ourselves! Sorry, rant over.

Needless to say I loved the story, but then I adore reading about older married women who stray and engage in dirty sex with a cute young guy. Look forward to how this develops. Is it too much to wish that Andrew is black?!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
A rubber mallet would help

I'm sure Tim has one around. Andrew's hands and balls could use a little correcting.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 5 years ago
Unfinished

No score.

MySinMySinover 5 years ago
Good story line

Some fairly serious grammatic errors that are bad enough to detract from the story flow. Good base plot.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Just go to Tim and tell him what happened, let Tim decide to divorce her or keep her and whether or not to abort, put the child down up or keep it and raise as his. If he loved her enough he would forgive her. As to an abortion or not depends on how it is written his moral compass is. The sperm doner won’t be an option if Tim leaves her so she will have make sure he stays and do whatever it takes. Needs another chapter for sure. If I wrote it I would have him keep her and the kid but get a perpetual “hall pass” plus she would have to watch as penance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy

just tell him your a cheating whore. 1 star

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
I guess the divorce will be forthcoming

But how could she marry Andrew who is 27 years younger? Well, it ain't my wife-she might be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHO OR WHAT THE FUCK IS TIMRIV?.....

according to TIMRIV, if he loves her enough he'll forgive her. If he's a real human being he'll develope enough hate and pure animosity toward the cheating sut that he'll kick her skank ass to the curb immediately and let all family members know exactly why she's on the street. Why the fuck would she let a man massage her to begin with? The stupid cunt was looking for a fucking from someone other than her husband from the start.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Well

Just tell him your an faithful whore. Easy peasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not whore but slut

Small difference but same result. Once his fingers wete in your pussy you cheated so marriage over. Tell him now so process starts and maybe you part with less emotional damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
possibilities

As long as this is one chapter of more to come it is a great set up . What if when she spills the beans the husband walks over to a drawer , takes out a video of his fantasy fuckfeast ?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
3 stars as I thought of FTDS finish for cheaters

And it was painful

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Unless the kids going to be black don’t tell him it’s not his. Just say shit happens.

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 3 years agoAuthor

Ain't I, though??

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

It seems that 995 of all Authors get off on cheating stories. I don't.

trianetrianeover 2 years ago

"How do I tell him??" -- you either tell him, and accept all of the requisite consequences, or you don't and you go and get an appointment at a clinic and have the problem resolved. Either way, the next part is where you grow the eff up and stop acting like an irresponsible, uneducated, idiot teenager... 🤦‍♀️🙄🤨

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How? Jesus, you’re a 45 year old adult. Get a damn “therapeutic abortion” which you can hide from yer hubby, and keep your slutty mouth shut OR go ahead, be really stupid and tell him you are pregnant with a young moron masseuse’s kid, and learn all about divorce from the inside. Either way, accept that you are a cheating, slutty pig.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

How do you tell him? Frankly my dear I don’t give a shit.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Yeah don’t unless hubby had a vasectomy blame hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Grow up and get an abortion. You didn’t have the presence of mind to not let him cum in your cunt and you didn’t have the presence of mind to get the Morning After Pill. Christ, grow up woman, take the bull by the horns and get an abortion. Either that or kiss your marriage goodbye. Your fault, bitch, own it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh for pete’s sake, get an abortion - or get a divorce. Your choice, honey, since you didn’t know enough to take a morning after pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, since you're a selfish, self-absorbed cheating bitch, I guess honesty is out of the question. You'll just figure out a way to take care of you and let everyone else around you suffer. Including killing your baby. Pretty sick person. How about a sequel where there is an honest story about the aftermath. You know the one, where you're soooo sorry, it was just sex, it will never happen again... Hubby should have the chance to kick your skank ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this bitch is too stupid to take a morning after/Plan B pill, then just get an abortion. She sure as hell can’t claim any moral high ground here. Or, she can keep the little bastard and tell her husband, and get the divorce she deserves. But don’t waste our time asking “How?”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many suggestions that you kill your unborn child to pay for your selfishness is beyond disturbing. Why should the innocent pay for your crime so you can continue to lie, cheat and betray? It would be better to have the child and then do yourself in so the offspring wouldn't have to grow up under the influence of a skank whore. He or she could have a decent chance at a life with character.

TheHat900TheHat900about 1 year ago

Pretty good - but the prize goes to Timriv in the comments for his unwitting invention of a ‘sperm doner’! I bet the MC would love that kebab shop…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.