All Comments on 'Getting To Know You'

by rbuchanan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
your story

I have read alot here and I think this one is most believable. You do not have a 10 inch cock and your mom was not someone who looked 30 yrs better like others all say. Nice.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Good Realistic Story

I liked the way you crafted your story and made the chacters real. Thanks. Keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tempted

Didn't enjoy the way this ended forcefully instead of lovingly. It has me ready to seduce my mother once again. Perhaps this time I will succeed in my mission to go back home once again. She stopped me the first time I tried anything but perhaps if I show her a few stories like these she will see I'm not the only one out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet

You one talented asshole, very real and sweet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice build-up to an ugly decent.

I too was revolted by the final section. I didn't finish story. Like the other comments, I would have equally been put off by the number/letters game, i.e., 10" and 44DDDD, thankfully, none of which I saw here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From the author

Just want to say that I now agree with the critics. This was an early story and ended in a way I thought 'readers' would like. I now undertsand the Genre (and myself) a lot better and would not have ruined the story by ending it as I did. Sorry is all I can say! RB

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really good incest story

I hope that he grows a set of balls and handles his mother the way she wants him to do .

She wants to be a slave to him and for him to force her into doing nasty things for him.

It would be a nice read to see what he makes her do for him, sucking cock I would hope would be one of the tame things he has her to do .

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story, and I love

the comment from the reader who wrote Tempted. This guy's tried to talk his mother into spreading her thighs for him (kind of like the way she did when she gave birth to him) but sadly to no avail. This excellent story has given him the courage to try again. He's like plenty of sons, young guys who want to get back up the same warm wet hairy hole they came out of. I sure wish my own mother had spread her legs for me. I would've treated my mommy's glorious cunt so good.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
put off

first part of the story was great, but you ruined it at the end with forcing sex on her, that was a turn off for me, i don't believe in rape or rough stuff during sex, sex is suppose to be enjoyed by both parties. to me if a woman is gagging on a cock ,she sure as hell is not enjoying that, no one enjoys gagging, i don't know why so many writers think that gagging a woman with a cock is so great. a woman knows how much cock she can take in her mouth without gagging and she should control how far a guy puts it in, if i was a girl and a guy forced his cock in far enough for me to gag, that be the last time that bastard ever get a blow job. gagging is not fun. for those guys that like to make women gag on cock, you should have some guy shove a cock in your mouth and make you gag and see how well you like it, then maybe you get the message, be glad she willing to blow you, stop thinking she enjoys gagging on cock.

paulaPHpaulaPHalmost 7 years ago
Rape

I must say ,it was very good, also very similar to what I went through . The aggressive behaviour spoiled it for me as females don't deserve that, never mind mummy.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 6 years ago
Incredible

So well written, I love the premise of a man going through divorce who has a lifelong Mummy fetish and explored it with his ex-wife and finally getting to do it with his Mother. Well paced, suspension of disbelief worked. Hot as fuck. Love the retro clothes. Even her desire to make him turn aggressive was hot. Good emotional understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck me, suck me, rip my clothes, shred my stockings you beast!!!

Very edgy. I did like the build up. Loved all the wonderful details. The details set my cd nylon fetishist heart pounding pretty good, and made me feel good right down between my nylon covered and gartered legs.

Hey, everybody, we are talking about incest here. Don't forget. So, we are all invested in some kinky sexual fantasy to start with, and that rape fantasy is running neck and neck with the heinousness of incest. Mommy, did a little provoking to get the ball rolling. Her son, could have kept his cool better than he did.

It's fiction folks.

I say damn hot provocative fantasy writing.

LindaSheer, found on FetLife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brilliant 5 stars

DarkForeverDarkForeverabout 2 years ago

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was a dickless wimp.A real man would read the situation and take his mother.My mothers and I first time was similar but she knew what kind of real man I was and acted accordingly.Story does have a chance of being good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous