All Comments on 'Executive Relives Her College Days'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Good story

I can remember 45 years ago when a single mature woman saduced me. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a better uni

If Penn State didn't teach her the difference between 'wonder' and 'wander' she better move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting story

College guys are very easy to seduce. Many older women have taken advantage. Some have settled near college town for the ample supply of willing young men in all shapes, sizes and colors.

TeenForMILFsTeenForMILFsover 6 years ago
Come to Austin

Would love to get a crack at you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
College Grad

Packed or Pact?

TheBusinessManTheBusinessManover 6 years ago
Worthy of Five Stars

Great story. More please.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and very hot and erotic. Well written and looking forward to reading more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it!

Excellent story! I liked her reasoning about what she wanted and why. Rare to find a story about a woman wanting sex for its own sake. Not for the riskiness or the romance, not because her husband neglects her or is a clumsy unsatisfying lover, not because she is enthralled by a big cock or overwhelmed by a handsome, physically imposing, or smooth talking Cassanova. She simply wants the excitement and fun of sex with a youthful virile stranger. "the anonymity to let go without a care. It was great. I was hooked."

She enjoys the taboo of their age difference and loves to have orgasms. She craves variety and clearly separates sex from emotional feeling. She feels a bit guilty about picking up these young men and would be mortified if anyone she knows learned of her behavior. It was a well told good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous