All Comments on 'Church Lady'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Brilliant, loved it. Love your detailed sexual references and the down and dirty nature of the fucking. Thank you for your excellent writing.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Brings Back Memories

I was bad, we were bad, as we were both married. But your description of car sex brought back a memory from so long ago. She and I meeting in a lovers lane and making love in the back seat of a Mercury Cougar, the old roomy model. So many times, so much risk, but we couldn't stop. She too was blond, and had small breasts. And, she wanted so much from her marriage that she knew she would never get. Eventually her husband was transferred and she left with him. I still remember the last time, it was in a motel room. Seemed a little sleazy, which we agreed added to the taboo-ness of cheating. I remember the last kiss, and watching that black Mercury Cougar drive away. No look back, no wave, the kiss had said it all, wanting, sad, and final.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Excellent, but...

Not a single mention of the illicit nature of what they were doing or the hypocrisy of meeting at church to promote adultery. It sounds like the sex was marvelous, but still she cheated on her husband without much guilt being shown. It does sound like a marvelous adventure for both of them, but it was still adultery no matter how you dress it up. The story was well told and in a way I liked both characters. You can always say that she fulfilled her marital obligations and enjoyed the late-in-life development of her sex life without really harming anyone. But the one person you always have to live with is yourself and if you can do that comfortably and not hurt anyone else I guess you can justify almost anything. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wal-Mart

The references to Wal-Mart and the helpful, friendly, young worker, reminded of an elderly man who told me that he was in Wal-Mart when a young guy who worked there asked him, "Can I help you find something?"

He replied, "Well, I'm looking for my wife."

The young guy replied, "We quit carrying wives.

We had too many returns."

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Messy

How to ruin a sexy story? Write about a woman's messy period. Why?

It added nothing to the story and detracted from the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah! The menstrual period was unnecessary and gross. I know the story was written years ago, but I dont see anything exciting about a messy bloody smelly period. A real downer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh no, I disagree...love that time of the month and found most women do too once they try it. Just send your other half to me during that time, you can have them later.

Don't want to gross out the sissies so I will leave my comments as they are.

Makes me hard just thi king of that.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

So fuck the husband right? Of course, I mean the paycheck should be treated with unkindness and lack of love or respect, after all she has urges and she wants to have different experiences and she's earned them....... blah blah blah blah 🤬

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot. Always the quiet church wives. They've been sexually repressed for so long and often made to fill subservient roles regardless of whether they really want to or not. Can't really blame her for wanting to experience a bit more than boring sex, especially if hubby isn't even going down on her. Kind of wish they'd had messy period sex the first time, but that's just me. There's something about "red wings" sex that I find hot. Maybe I just like messy sex. To each their own I suppose. I hope they end up together. They're certainly more compatible than her and her husband. And honestly, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the husband is fucking around on her. It's such a cliché that you expect it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous