All Comments on 'Brazilian Discovery Ch. 04'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ChieftonChieftonover 13 years ago
Now that was sick...

I am glad that you kept on writting but you are starting to go downhill. What is going to happen to John and Susan. I know, John's master will remove his cockcage and he will stay in Brazil with Barbra. They will become an item and Joan will go back to being John. Susan will go With Mr. Gupta and become a breeder for him. John and Susan will divorce and John will marry Barbara while the same happens for Mr. Gupta and Susan. If John and Susan do get back together, I hope they leave Mr. Gupta and leave the child with him. John has done enough and does not deserve to be saddled with a bastard child. I do hope he stays in Brazil and becomes a woman and lives with Barbara.

dan57dan57over 13 years agoAuthor
y

Please read again the previous chapters of Susan and John's return : I specified that Joan will return to England as John and will have her mammary implants removed in the firm intention of becoming a man again but his resolve won't last long!

Receive my apologies for the delay but I have a big problem with my Mac that should be repaired in now 1 to 3 weeks... I can't work properly for the time being

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

It's so hot! You're the best. In Mr Gupta you have the most domineering, commanding presence of any character.

Love the way this man controls the action and his slaves. No wonder Joan and Susan are in awe of Mr Gupta. Like the Brazilian action. It's all highly arousing. Can't wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous