All Comments on 'A Little Help From a Friend Ch. 03'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
The first and second parts were engaging

But then you turn her into a hooker? Character assassination at it's worst. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmm

Good stories - well done - but I hope you don’t think men that old cum that much and reload in 30 minutes 🤗

I give you all 5s

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous commenter, on the odd chance he looks back at this

Your point is well taken. I'm well aware of the fact that older men don't recharge quickly, and almost never in 30 minutes. I'm 59, so I know!!

BUT......

Given sufficient stimulation and a really hot scene, it's not totally out of the question, even if it is unlikely. It's happened to me, though those events are very few and far between.

Finally, to answer the first comment, the turn to prostitution was a semi request. Kelly is based on someone I know who confided a fantasy to me. This was the result. She liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

How about some anal with Kelly in the middle DP

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 5 years agoAuthor
Kelly DP

Anal isn't really my thing, though I've put it in a couple of stories. Knowing Kelly as I do, I can tell you, it's not hers either. But, you never know...

fisheronefisheronealmost 5 years ago
Little to much

Kelly with Tom with husband's encouragement is one thing but taking on strangers for money is another. Then going bareback with a married man from church with children probably at home is to much. I wouldn't want the rap of assisting in marital destruction or picking up VD at 70.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
just got dumber & dumber

You should have quit at ch 1.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Oh again!!

Should have stuck on No1.

I'll read another series.

Maybe a story line of incest Son or Grandchildren.

REgards

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Some Stories You Can Tell When The Author Has Fun Writing It!!****

You my friend had a lot of fun writing this series. This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GLAD THERE WAS NO ANAL

Having read thousands of Literotica stories over the years, I've read enough anal to kinda get used to it, since it appears even in stories that are not in the anal category (which I avoid). But it'd be fine if I never stumbled onto anal again.

So, thanks.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awww

I'm a sucker for happy endings and, even though I give the story 5 stars, I wished Kelly would've had enough of playing the whore. I really have trouble trying to justify Tom loving her, and still being willing to rent her out. Wow! I wished I'd stopped after the second chapter. I could see her doing it ONCE..........but not more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous