Literotica.com
Index : membres : DewMee : Biographie

Add to favorites

DewMee
( Cliquez sur le nom d'utilisateur pour envoyer du feedback à un membre. )
 BiographieSoumissionsMes FavorisContact 
La Biographie de DewMee:
Sexe: Femme
Âge: June 28
Poids: Moyen
Hauteur: Moyen
Emplacement: Out Walking in the Rain trying to fine home.
Orientation: Bi
Intéressé Par: pslmw
Statut: Echangiste
Fume : Non
Bois : Oui
Fétiches: Silk, Satin, Stockings,Cum
Animaux de compagnie: Chat(s)
User Number: 850609
Member Since: May 20, 2007
Dernière Modification: October 23, 2017
DewMee
Quelques mots de DewMee:

I'm a late-blooming slut and have to say I have been enjoying myself to no end. I enjoy having sex with one guy at a time, but will have sex with many guys in a row. I don't mind if the the others are watching and getting ready to replace a guy who has spent himself in and/or on me. I think it is such a turn-on! I have spent a large portion of the last few years on my back with uncountable guys on top of me. Being that until '07, I only had sex with three different guys in my life, this was a big change!

Fast forward to now. After embracing my inner slut and letting her out and about in a half dozen major cities and a trip across country, having sex with uncountable men and women. I have finally settled down a bit. I have gotten married to one of my regular cocks who I met at an alehouse about 5 years ago. He told me he was one of the guys at the bukkake I was the center of the weekend before. He is a good video cameraman, and loves to share me with his friends. One of his favorite fetishes is for me to go out and 'do that thing I do' and I bring the guys back to a hotel room and have sex with them. After I'm well fucked and filled and covered and ravaged, I find my way home and pass out on the bed where my husband comes and makes passionate love to me. Sometimes he brings friends.

My fetish is wearing silky lingerie, gowns, camisoles, and such while getting fucked. There is nothing like the feel of wet lingerie against my body.

It's been fun!

 BiographieSoumissionsMes FavorisContact 
Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème avec ce profil, veuillez le faire savoir au webmestre.
Page d'Accueil |  Index des Histoires |  Caméras Web |  Jouets & Vidéos pour Adultes |  Babillard