PinkHairNoMore

Wifey of 10 years. Always loved sexy litt and now discovering audio porn. 🥹💦

You all do me dirty! Hubby loves the idea of me recording myself and our sessions (or some vanilla sex). The idea of you getting off cause of my voice and moans is so very exciting to me.

I won't be your mommy, I'll never call you daddy. I'm not a breeding cow either. I'm a woman. A big, bold, beautiful, knows who she is kind of woman.

I do not judge at all! If you are turned on by this, you do you Boo. But I know my limits and respect myself enough to put them on the front line. No CNC, no rapeplay, it's not exciting to me. Here's why...

Little back history on my name. Well before, i will be forward and tell you that I was sexually assaulted when I lost my virginity. For a couple years, I thought it was my fault, now I know better. After some therapy, I found myself again and got back in the dating pool. I gained confidence and got very idgaf towards what others think of me.

I had pink hair from 18 to 22 years old. During that time, i met a man (I was 19, he was 34) at work. I was single, he was in an un unhappy mariage, so he told me. He was the one that made me appreciate sex again. He was the first one to take consideration of my pleasure, my needs. He was the first to get me to orgasm ans he's responsible for my first squirt. I was in love, head over heels. I was young and naive. Turns out there was another girl before me.. and i know exactly who filled my role for him after I got my self out of the situation and change my hair color. So PinkHairNoMore it is.

From there i did some soul searching, and came around an old friend of mine, we are now 10 years into a beautiful mariage with 2 beautiful boys. We had kind of dry spell between the 2 pregnancies and during my PPD but we are now sexually healthy, even more so then in our beggining.

Also taking a deep interest into D/s dynamic.

I hope you will enjoy this journey with me. Can't wait to hear back from you

Lola / PHNM

Location

QC, Canada

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
11Followers
8Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

34

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Pain For Pleasure, Chocking, Lingerie, Anal Play, Toys, Restriction, And So Much More

Contact Author

Contact PinkHairNoMore by clicking here.