bdsm_beth

NOTE - if you don't list an email when you send me a message through here, I have no way of responding! Don't just send as 'Anonymous' if you want a response, and I try to respond to everyone within a few days, often sooner!
------------------------------------------------------------------
It’s no coincidence that the main character of my story and I share the same first name, Elizabeth. She is both me and not me. She is the ‘me’ as I want to be … unfettered, open, elusive, alluring, sensual, seductive, submissive, wild … and many more other adjectives than I can readily list. This story follows my true introduction to this genre in the form of the movie, Fifty Shades of Grey. For all its failings, Fifty Shades at least brought the subject of BDSM into the open for all to see, and I was one of those women who saw into this for the first time. Quite a few of Elizabeth’s first experiences in the story followed my own inquisitorial search, but where she ventured to do so for real, I was left fantasizing and wanting more. That’s where our paths diverged.
Therefore, here in this story, I give you Elizabeth Brandt. She is the perfected ‘me,’ the ideal ‘me,’ the ‘me’ that I would become if society and career and life had no other holds on me. I am happy with the life I chose and the one I continue to live, but here, in the four corners of this story of my namesake, I present to you my ultimate fantasy. I hope you all, men and women alike, enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. I would love to hear your feedback.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

Two Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
100Followers
2Following
22My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

36

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Writing

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bdsm, D/s, Erotic Encounters, Humiliation

Contact Author

Contact bdsm_beth by clicking here.