Literotica.com
Index : membres : FrenchAngelique : Biographie

Add to favorites

FrenchAngelique
( Cliquez sur le nom d'utilisateur pour envoyer du feedback à un membre. )
 BiographieSoumissionsMes FavorisContact 
La Biographie de FrenchAngelique:
Sexe: Femme
Âge: 23 to 26
Poids: Moyen
Hauteur: Moyen
Emplacement: France, Center
Orientation: Bi
Intéressé Par: reading,hiking,audiobooks,club dance,cooking
Statut: Pièces jointes
Fume : Non
Bois : Occasionnellement
Fétiches: Aucun(e)
Animaux de compagnie: Chat(s), Chien(s)
User Number: 1397667
Member Since: May 15, 2012
Dernière Modification: June 3, 2022
FrenchAngelique
Quelques mots de FrenchAngelique:

My name is Angelique, i’m a 27 years old high school history teacher. used to live in the west parts of France, not Paris. That’s as precise as i’m willing to be for the location.

I’m more curious about your mind than how your body look as we won’t get to meet in real life , and it’s a waste of your time giving me your physical description in inches and so because i understand only metrics. But i’m sure you are handsome/hot.

But since you will probably ask, i went through a convertor to describe myself as much as i can : i’m 5’2 tall for 120 pounds, 36E-27-36 . I have Moroccan origins from my mum, which gives me a brown skin, long brunette hair and deep dark eyes.

She also gave me her strict arabic values, so when i’m working on in my everyday life, i don’t show off my body much, i’m probably wearing jeans, a t shirt , maybe a pull over if we are in autumn / winter, and basic bra and panties.

Was seduced by our landlord when we went to college. Now married to him. . I discovered Lit through him years back, so obviously he knows i goes on the chat, as we live together, but i’m the one chatting, when he wants to chat he does so on his own profile. I enjoy the literotica stories although i didn’t read much for some time now. i enjoy chatting with authors and giving personal feedbacks on the stories elements when they don’t know which way to go.

I dont roleplay, give or look at pictures, give my mail skype or social network adresses, nor do i do mic or cam. Cybering, as in pretending you are there with me doing things to me would require us to share a deep bond and understanding, which requires time (and i’m not speaking in minutes or hours, more like weeks) and if i’m into that at one point, i’ll be doing the first step in that direction.

Now that i disappointed 90% of Literotica Users’ hopes, what do I come on Lit Chat for? i’m from a morocan family (not muslim, but the education and culture is quite the same) so sex is very taboo. Not something i would ever open up about or ask about to social friends. I find interesting people to chat with, form a bond together, discover their lives, and with the ones i choose, open up about my sex life as well. It’s anonymous here (and i’ll stay anonymous), so i feel ok sharing.

I look for a friendly chat rather than someone who will try to turn me on using a language that i need to focus a lot to understand. that focus makes the physicall reactions more difficult to have as it takes time in your brain to convert english to french and vis versa. I know that if someone interests me in their nick or profile i will contact them knowing they didn’t expect me and. will therefore guide the topics of our conversations. If you contact me, know that i expect the same.

Submissive toward my current partner and Daddy , but quite assertive towards the females i’ve been intimate with. As a teacher, i’m curious what the mothers i often had meetings with were like in their intimacy.

Taboo isn’t a word reserved for family kinks, it implies something your society or education values judge as bad and nethertheless affects you sexually, therefore there’s a part of shame on those taboos that deepens the bond to that kink idea, which gets close to an addictiv trail of thought. In that regard, my education gave most of my sexual life a taboo taste.

If you find me in cuckold room, please understand that i don’t cuckold my partner anymore, quite the reverse, he has sex with other females himself. (not an open mariage tho).

If you find me in non conscent room, remember that i don’t play just because you go to me with a great scene. Sharing painfull experiences ended up being a great way for caring about others and growing a friendship, so i know several females who experienced it and needed to talk about it. their experiences are between them and me, i’m not a proxy so don’t ask me to tell you what they went through. For my bad experiences, well like those females i know and care a lot about, i have the right to choose who i share it with, don’t take it personally.

Finally, if you find me in hypnosis room, know that i’m a fan of mind control stories, maybe because my partner is a trained psychologist and can talk on and on about the matters of the brain.

That was quite long, but know you know me well enough to know if i’ll be interesting to you or a waste of your time. Again, thank you very much for taking the time, it is deeply appreciated.

 BiographieSoumissionsMes FavorisContact 
Si vous rencontrez le moindre problème avec ce profil, veuillez le faire savoir au webmestre.
Page d'Accueil |  Index des Histoires |  Caméras Web |  Jouets & Vidéos pour Adultes |  Babillard