Yuri’s Tales 01: The Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me her info, and I prodded her into taking a selfie for the contact image. She complied, but insisted on flipping off the camera. I stuck my tongue out at her, but it was honestly a perfect snapshot of her personality. As soon as the phone was back in my hands, I texted her a perfectly curated introduction message that had just the right saturation of emoji. She called it disturbingly cute, which I am still proud of.

After that, it was the awkward goodbyes of two young adults who aren't sure where they stand with each other after an amazing encounter. Do we hug? Do we kiss? After a solid sixty seconds of impressive uncertainty, Mary aggressively pulled me into a hug and we stayed like that until someone in the distance shouted "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" in an approving manner.

We parted ways, Mary heading to get her bike while I walked the few blocks home. I spent the whole way thinking about what had happened, what it meant, and how much I wanted to do it again.

Despite everything, I masturbated that night. Rolling around on my bed with the knuckle of my thumb between my teeth, I came with Mary taking up every corner of my mind. Twenty minutes later, I sent Mary a goodnight text.

[Sent 22:37] Hey, I was serious about that IOU. Just give me some warning this time, alright?

[Sent 22:38] Thanks for everything tonight~<3

[Sent 22:38] img11948.jpg

[Rcv'd 22:46] ...Really? In my hoodie??