Your Grandpa's Funny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her friend barking at her seemed to wake Christie from her trance because she then scrambled out of bed and ran out of the room the the bathroom.

"Honey?" Edgar said as he tried to stop her.

"Drama queen," Jo Ann said as she dismissed her lover's action. "She'll get over it."

"I shouldn't have..." Edgar said softly as he watched his semen begin to ooze out of the blonde's pussy.

"You didn't like it?"

"No. I mean no that's not it," Edgar corrected himself. "It was wonderful. Really. Thank you so much for that."

"This ain't Mickey D's and I'm not working the register," Jo Ann snapped in a good-natured manner. "I did it as much for myself as I did you - and I did it for Christie to. She's feels guilty now because she wanted it but didn't have the nerve to do it."

"I could never..."

"I saw the way you were looking at her," Jo Ann explained. "You want her. You want her bad just like she wants you."

"Just because you want something doesn't mean you take it."

"Why not?" Jo Ann said as she crawled out from under Edgar. "Oh well, she's never going to come out of the bathroom with us here."

"Think I'll leave," Edgar said as he began to get dressed, and after he got himself together he did just that, giving his lover a kiss on the forehead and pausing at the bathroom door to say, "I love you Christie," before departing, saving the storm windows for another day.

Was she right, Edgar wondered as he drove home. Was the lithe blonde right that not only did he want Christie but she wanted him too?

"You couldn't do it and you know it," Edgar told the dashboard as he drove home, but he knew the vision of his granddaughter's voluptuous body was going to haunt him for as long as he lived.

***

thanks for reading

12