Xenophilia - Xander - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stepped through the airlock, and soon, they were in the halls of the colony once more. Though some of the lights were flickering, and detritus and mess still covered the floors, they didn't seem so foreboding as the aliens led him out of the Customs waiting area. He had nothing to fear from the shadows, save for perhaps another sexual assault his body was not yet recovered for.

The aliens flanked him, guiding him through the corridors and pressing the sides of their busts to him, making him feel more than a little self-conscious and embarrassed, especially given they were taller than him. As he was escorted through the halls, however, he laid eyes on a most eye-opening sight; more of those creatures, and several other colonists with pointedly 'dishevelled' looks to them, though healthy and chatting amongst themselves, their alien companions standing behind them and among them, smiling warmly and a little lecherously.

Xander's companions brought him to this little conclave, and he was greeted happily by one of the humans.

"Oh hello there! I see you've, ah... 'met' one of our new friends," the woman said, wearing a uniform that indicated she worked in Admin.

Xander scratched the back of his head, feeling more than a little embarrassed for a 30 year old that just had a threesome with some of the sexiest females he'd ever laid eyes on.

"Yeah, you could say that," he responded sheepishly. She chuckled, whilst one of the men in the group laughed.

"Yes you could. Though... all things considered, after how long they kept us... this was a helluva lot better outcome than you would've expected," he said.

The woman before nodded and returned her attention to Xander.

"I mean, they can't speak, but we think we've figured out their intentions... they don't want to hurt us, or even bring this colony down," she explained. "I think... they just want people they can be with."

"Yeah, though I think 'be with' is a little more shameless for them," another of the humans remarked. A few of the aliens growled in amusement as they mingled with their human partners, quite unashamed in their nudity amongst their clothed partners.

"They've even started helping to fix the damage they've caused, so I think... we're going to have a long, healthy relationship with our new 'friends'," another said.

The conversation continued, even as the aliens about them surreptitiously teased the various humans with suggestive nudges and bumps, and subtly licked their lips. They seemed to show no attraction to any individual human, but they seemed to desire everyone they saw, even his two partners mingling with others and expressing their suggestive desires in covert ways.

But it didn't hurt Xander, not when he was subjected to similar treatment from aliens he had not before met. And the knowledge that they weren't going to just treat them as sex slaves brought a smile to his face, and made him feel more than a little happy. If he got to live his life, enjoy the little things and enjoy the company of these exotic beauties and their carnal personalities as well?

Well, Xander could hardly say no to a future like that.