Would You Like it, If I Did? Ch. 03

Story Info
Ted & Mandy, Gilford & Melody, Buster & Megan Get Together.
2.7k words
2.46
3.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would You Like it, If I did? 03

by Buster2U

NOT a BTB

WARNING // CUCK STORY // WARNING // CUCK STORY // WARNING

Please DO NOT read if you are a Tender Flower that might

be Triggered by another of my CUCK STORIES

6 months after Mandy, had her nipple rings ripped out of her Nipples by Devon, her black bull, resulting in his immediate Death at the hands of her husband, Ted, attempting to throw a fastball with Devon's head. We pick up our story of Super Busty Mandy and Ted.

Now that Mandy's nipples have healed sufficiently for her breasts to be played with and enjoyed again, Mandy is feeling much more sociable. Ted suggests he invite Gilford and Melody and their mutual friends Buster and Megan for a Bar-B-Que, and Mandy happily agrees.

Ted thought that since all three of these Hot wives were black cock sluts, they might enjoy visiting. LOL Wrong. No, they will enjoy visiting, but they will be a bad influence on each other.

Mandy has been suffering silently, not willing to let Ted know that she has been going through tremendous suffering without her black bull, which Ted accidentally killed.

Next Sunday, Ted gets the grill ready for their Bar-B-Que. Our Guests show up right on time.

Gilford brings a case of Bud Light because that is what he drinks and doesn't care about any scandal over some freak being a spokesperson, regardless of Bud losing over 27 Billion dollars from the freak show.

Gilford carries in his styrofoam cooler full of Ice cold Bud Light. Gilford asks Ted where to set it. Ted points to where to put the beer and offers his hand to shake, amazed at the similarity of their wives. Both are short, slim very busty blondes and very pretty.

The introductions are made by Ted. "Honey, this is Gilford and Melody. Gilford is one of the Men that I work with on our Construction crew. Melody is a Nurse, also." said Ted.

"I've been working down the General Hospital for several years now." Says Melody.

"You two women, look like you could be sisters!" says Gilford.

"That would be so much fun if that was true." Says Melody, giggling.

"Yes, we could really be naughty and You guys wouldn't know who did what!" says Mandy, as both the gals giggle like thirteen-year-old girls.

About that time the folks hear a big Harley Davidson roar, up out front. With great noise and fanfare, Buster pulls up and parks on the sidewalk leading to Ted & Mandy's front door. Megan gets off quickly carrying a bottle of Cuervo tequila in a bag with several limes.

Ted quickly goes out the side gate to invite the additional folks around back.

The introductions are made. The first thing that everyone notices is that all three women look so very much alike, They are all very pretty, all short, all very busty, and all three are blonde.

The women notice as well, that they could almost be triplets! Ted, Gilford, and Buster are amazed by this. The women sit together in the shaded patio to chat as they sip on some chilled wine. While the guys drink their beers standing around the Bar-B-Que grill, which is strategically placed under a big shade tree.

Everybody is relaxed while they get to know each other. All the men are amazed at how attractive all three women are.

Each of these people feels that they are accepted for what they are. Cuckold Husbands and Black Cock Slut Wives. So very Hot, Black Cock Slut Wives. They continued to Visit socially while Ted took the orders of how everyone wanted their Rib Eye Steaks cooked.

Mandy got the salads put together ahead of time, the corn on the cob is on the grill in aluminum foil. Everything is perfect for a good time. The three Gals and the three Guys talk about how the women all look so much alike.

After a couple of glasses of wine, tongues are getting looser and stories are being told.

Mandy, tells Melody and Megan all about her poor Black Bull, who made the mistake of hurting her nipples by ripping out her big 10 gauge stainless steel hoops out of her poor nipples when Ted was within earshot to hear her screams of pain. 6'3" Ted rushed in and grabbed Devon by the neck and attempted to throw a fastball with Devon's head, resulting in his certain, almost immediate, death.

Melody is shocked, and Megan just smiles at this revelation. Mandy describes the fortunate luck that the West Coast's best surgeon for nipple repair just happened to be available and came running into the hospital to save and repair her severely damaged Nipples.

Melody is curious about how they looked after such destruction. Mandy was eager to show her new nipples off. Just quickly whips her top completely off, and thrusts her big breasts out for everyone's purview.

"I thought my breasts were destroyed when Devon got jealous of Ted's access to my pussy. He actually, even got jealous when we were on our way to have Ted completely Neutered. Devon lifted my shirt and just yanked hard on my nipple ring in my left breast," Mandy purrs.

"Wow, I bet that hurt like hell! Your nipples look amazing now though, the surgery must have been a success! Gilford, get over her and check out Mandy's breasts!" Melody says to Gilford.

Gilford and Buster both rush over, "Wow, her nipples are bigger than yours Megan, a lot bigger!" Gilford says as he gets closer for a better view.

"The fascinating part is that my nipples were completely torn up from my Black Bull getting Jealous of Ted sleeping with me every night. He ripped up my top and then grabbed my nipple rings and yanked them out ruining my nipples. I never thought that I would be able to Nurse my black babies again." coos Mandy.

"You have Black Babies too?" Megan asks.

"Just the one from my Black Bull that Ted killed, bare-handed. But now that my breasts have healed I've been starting to think about maybe adding another to our family." Mandy admits quietly.

Gilford and Buster are both still standing just in front of Mandy, admiring her big beautiful breasts.

"How did you get your nipples to grow so big Mandy? Those are the biggest nipples that I have ever seen." Buster says.

"The amazing thing is these boobs are so very firm. Check them out, guys! Come over here and squeeze them, and see for yourself." Mandy purrs with a big smile.

"Yes, no sag at all! Wow, so very firm. Mandy has her breasts out, Megan, show your breasts too. It is only fair that Ted gets to see my favorite breasts as well." Buster says.

Megan takes her top off as well, and then Melody does as well, soon all three women, are topless of course.

"Mandy, your nipples are unusually thick and long. How did you achieve that wonderful look? They look so kissable and suckable." asks Buster with a smile.

"Oh, it was from the operation to save my nipples. Before that terrible day, I was producing almost 2 gallons of mother's milk a day. I would nurse my son as much as I could and the rest I would pump out and freeze. I love doing that so much, pumping frequently gives me orgasms." Mandy purrs.

"You too?" asks Megan, as Melody giggles.

"Anyway after the police got there, after Ted killed my black bull, the EMTs got there with an ambulance. Ted gave me his fresh T-shirt to hold against my breasts to help stop the blood loss from my ripped nipples. I was in the ER so depressed, I was so afraid I would never be able to show my breasts again!" Mandy sighs.

"I can understand that!" says Gilford.

"Yeah! That would be a real shame Not to be able to show off such beautiful breasts!" says Buster.

"The Doctor showed up, looked at my nipples, and said 'it could be worse' and that he thought that he could fix them so that I could nurse my next baby. See, here you can almost see the scar where the skin was ripped." Mandy purrs.

Buster gets up closer for a real good look.

"Anyway, the combination vacuum to pump and empty my breasts quickly, then the small Hyperbaric Chamber to force oxygen into my dying nipple tissue both caused my nipples to change. The Doctor explained that would happen. I am just glad that I still have my nipples and sure hope they work to nurse my next black baby." Mandy purrs.

"Buster, if you get any closer to Mandy's boobs they are going to be in your Mouth!" coos Megan.

"Sorry Honey," Buster says, acting like he is kissing Mandy's breasts before standing up.

"Ok folks, Steaks are ready! Ted says, feeling left out of the party with everyone staring at the three beautiful sets of large breasts uncovered on the patio.

Everyone sits at the patio table. Mandy gets the salads and Ted dishes out the steaks to the correct person and then returns with the fresh cooked corn on the cob.

Ted says "Please bow your heads for Grace. Thank You, Lord, for the food that we are about to receive. Amen."

"Amen" says repeats everyone else.

"Wow, Ted some fine 'grill work' you have done there my man." Buster smiles.

"Yes, thank you, Ted. My steak is perfect!" said Megan, smiling.

"Yes, so is mine Honey, thank you." purrs Mandy.

"Wow, our ladies all topless, all three with absolutely the most beautiful big breasts. This is Living, ain't it folks?" says Buster.

"Yes it sure is," says Ted. "What a rare moment, in my life. What a great moment! Having these three beautiful ladies topless for our Bar-B-Que!"

"Ted, if you were ever at one our club parties, or orgies, or celebrations, you would see a lot more breasts than this on display!" laughs Buster.

"Really Ted? You don't have a problem with that Megan?" Ted asks.

"Hell No, I don't. I am usually one of the naked women, fucking all the other club members that I can. It may not be black cock, be it is still exciting!" Megan purrs.

"Wow, that sounds like fun, Honey. Why don't you join up too?" asks Mandy.

"What club is that, Buster?" Ted asks.

"Oh, you didn't know? I guess I didn't mention it. You know, the Big Badass, Biker Gang, here in town, that NOBODY FUCKS with? Those guys!" says Buster.

"Yes, they saved our asses when my Black Bull was getting Jealous and wanted me to move in with him. He even wanted to Castrate Buster, himself with a straight razor and he even threatened to take my clitty if I didn't prostitute for him down on First Street, by the old Sambos Restaurant that used to be down there," explained Megan.

"What happened Megan?" asked Mandy.

"I was really scared. I could feel the sharp edge of his straight razor touching my clitty, that bastard, he even nicked my tender clitty on purpose. The Fucktard! We couldn't have sex for days until it healed up!" Megan purrs.

"So I went to see my big sister, and I asked her if she had any ideas about what we could do. I didn't want Megan prostituting on First Street, even as exciting as it sounded. Anyway, It turns out, that my big sis is married to one of the high-up officers of the Biker Gang and she took me down to talk to the local chapter Prez." said Buster.

"The deal was, if the Club helped me, I would have to join them! It was very fortunate that the Club was there when the 'shit hit the fan!" Instead of me getting the straight razor and losing my cock and balls, the asshole got a change of plans. Then he got a pair of cement shoes, and a boat ride." said Buster.

"Wow, I am glad that things worked out for you guys." purrs Mandy.

"Yup, the Brother Hood, is nice to have. Especially when some asshole wants to threaten you or fuck with you!" Says Gilford, who was recently voted to be a full member this year.

"Yes, and the parties, orgies, and ceremonies are great also," purrs Melody.

"Absolutely they are. We start drinking, and most of us take some pills like ecstacy or MDMA, smoke dope, snort crank, get naked, and fuck the night away. We are allowed to fuck other club members wives only at these orgies. Fucking another Club Brother's wife would otherwise typically result in their death for both involved. LOL No extra behind-the-back sex is allowed. But at the parties, it is 'OK'!" purrs Megan.

"Wow, that really sounds like a lot of fun. Can we go some time, Ted?" coos Mandy.

"I will have to think about it, Honey. I'm not sure I want to do that," says Ted.

"It is pretty 'Kick-Ass'. There are a lot of really hot women at the Club. Plus, it is pretty secure, members caught trying to fuck other member's wives aren't appreciated and are dealt with pretty harshly. Very harshly, like death. That way we can relax and have a really good time." says Buster.

"That is true. We probably have the hottest women right here, but there are a lot of other member's wives that are pretty hot as well," says Gilford.

"When we get done eating, why don't we go inside smoke some dope, and watch the girls dance for us," suggests Buster.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun" the gals all agree.

"So Buster, what is it like joining the biker gang?" asks Ted.

"The Brotherhood is great, there are some things you will have to get used to doing, when you join. I can ask the Pres about an abbreviated prospecting period. Killing that Bull of your wife's with your bare hands should shorten your prospecting time, I would think." says Buster.

"Yes, if Buster doesn't want you to prospect for him, I will sponsor you and you can prospect for me." Says Gilford.

"Riding a big Harley is pretty kickass. I always run straight pipes so people can hear me coming and get the fuck, out of my way." laughs Buster.

The 6 folks enjoy their bar-b-que and head on into the house, for more beer and a few joints, air conditioning, Cuervo, and music for the topless women to dance to.

The guys all sit side by side on the big sofa while the gals all dance to the music topless. Passing joint after joint around. Then Melody takes off her skirt and throws it on a chair. So the other women follow suit and get naked as well. The guys all smile. Gilford pulls out a plastic baggie of crank aka speed aka meth and a tiny spoon.

Before long everybody is in a great mood, and getting Horny. The women start shuffling their positions so that they aren't right in front of their hubby anymore. Now the fun is getting more intense as the guys are going to fuck each other's women.

"Might as well get used to other guys fucking your wife, now Ted! When you go to one of our parties, all the guys will want to fuck your wife. Ours are the hottest of all the women." brags Buster.

"Yes, a little extra Dick isn't going to hurt your wife's pussy!" explains Gilford.

"You know what would be really fun? We could all go on vacation to Jamaica together and fuck a bunch big black Jamaican Men." Says Mandy.

"Oh yeah, maybe we can time it so that we can all go when we are fertile!"

said, Melody

"Wow, that would be so Hot! I would love that!" said Megan.

At about that time, each one of the women loses their bottoms and climbs on the lap of the man they are dancing in front of. Each smashes their big beautiful breasts into the men's faces. It isn't long until all 6 fucking like rabbits.

Life in the Fast Lane.

The End

Next chapter, "Vacation Orgy in Jamaica"

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Buster2U