Work Out Mom

Story Info
Mother's body turns on her son.
1.8k words
4.36
227.9k
177
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mom had been overweight and she decided to do something about it. She started going to the gym and she also began to run. Over the past year she managed to drop thirty five pounds. This wasn't just water weight. My Mom was getting toned up. The problem was my Dad just seemed to ignore what my mother was doing.

"That's nice," he would say and I could see my Mom would get mad as though he didn't appreciate what she had done.

I know this twenty-two year old son was paying attention. I would look my Mom's body over after she had worked out. Mom had big tits and her jog bra could barely contain her boobs. One day my Mom asked me to come over to the house. I didn't know what she wanted but I drove over to see her. When I arrived Mom had just gotten back from her run. Her body was pouring from sweat. I wanted to pull her work out clothes off and fuck her right there. Mom said she was going to take a quick shower and then we would talk.

I sat out in the living room as Mom got cleaned up. I was thinking what she looked like naked. When I heard the shower stop I got up and walked out into the hallway. A few minutes later my Mom stepped out from the bathroom. She was wearing her bathrobe. She must have been startled to see me standing there. I had to take action. I walked over to her and I reached for the bathrobe belt. I pulled it free. My Mom was shocked by what I had done.

"Scott, what are you doing?"

I reached up and pulled the robe free from her body. God, my Mom looked so good. Her nipples were hard and I could see her pussy lips peeking out from her dark bush. I lowered my face and I took a nipple into my mouth.

"Oh my God!" My Mom was so shocked by what I had done.

"Scott, you have to stop!"

There was no way I could stop now. I planted my mouth on one nipple and then the next. I think my mother started to lose her self-control. She place her hands on the back of my head. It was if she was urging me to work on her big, brown nipples. After a few minutes of that I pulled away. I began to strip down in front of my mother. When I finally was naked we took a long look at each other. My dick was already semi-erect. I didn't want to waste a second.

I took my Mom by her hand and I guided her into her bedroom. I made her get onto her back. Just like that, I dived in between her muff. I began to lick her wet slit. My Mom lost all her reluctance. Her hands went back onto my head and she was urging me to use my tongue on her damp pussy. I worked my tongue up and down and got her prepared for what I wanted to do. I finally pulled away and looked into my mother's face.

I think she knew what was coming. I moved in closer and I took hold of my erection. I guided to her pussy and then I entered my mother. Mom let out this moan of pleasure. I worked my cock in deeper and when I was buried the whole way, I held my cock in place.

"Please Scott, don't stop," my mother started to plead to me.

I backed out just leaving my head at her pussy's opening. I pushed in the whole way. Over and over I fed my Mom my thick rod. Mom must have needed me pretty badly. She wrapped her legs around me and we got into an intense fucking. I could feel my Mom's pussy going into convulsions. I was pretty sure she hadn't had sex with my Dad in a long time. She needed my cock and I was going to make sure I satisfied her.

We fucked for some time and then I pulled out. I got onto my back and I told my Mom to get on top. Mom got over my midsection and she reached down for my cock. I raised my hips up and she sunk down on my hard prick. I just had to touch her big tits. I reached out and cupped her boobs. I squeezed them at first and then I pinched her nipples. I then got my first surprise. I felt my Mom start to squirt all over my cock. The harder I drove my cock into her and pinched her big nipples, the more she gave me her warm juices.

I wish I knew how long I was able to hold out. It seemed like an hour had passed. My nuts began to pinch and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I probably should have pulled out. Was my Mom on birth control, I had no idea. I fed my Mom a few more strokes and then I unloaded. It felt like I opened up a fire hydrant. I shot my wads of cream deep into my Mom's belly. I wish I could have a picture of my Mom's face when she felt me cum.

It was a look of ecstasy and surprise. Maybe she thought I was going to pull out at the end. I brought my hands down to her hips and I held her down onto my shooting prick. My Mom's body shook as she felt my hot seed enter her tummy. I hoped this was just the beginning of our hot lovemaking. Mom's pussy gripped me hard as I gave her my spunk. It felt like she needed to get every drop of my load for her greedy hole.

It must have taken a good ten minutes until I felt like I was spent. Mom fell onto my chest and I held her against my body. Mom kissed me and I opened my mouth to her. I finally went soft and my dick slipped out of her tunnel. Mom pulled away and then she looked down. My white cream came pouring out of her pussy. The final ending was when Mom lowered her face down to my cock. She ended up cleaning all the cum from my shaft. That had to be the most intense sex I had ever experienced.

You can't ever let your Dad know," she said to me.

There was no way I would ever tell him about this. He obviously didn't want sex with my Mom anymore. There was no sense in wasting a good thing. Mom and I got up and we showered together. I wish I could have taken my Mom one more time but my cock was spent. I rubbed her tits in the shower and we had some more intense kissing. We finished up and dried each other off. Once we got dressed Mom told me why she called me over to the house.

"I am thinking of divorcing your father."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I had no idea things had gotten this bad.

"I think your father is seeing another woman. We haven't had sex in over a year."

She said she started to work out in order to get my Dad interested in her again. It hadn't worked and she didn't see the sense in pretending any longer.

"What about us?" I just had to know where we stood.

"I never expected this," she told me. "I enjoyed what we did. Let me get my thoughts together."

I wanted to continue having my mother in bed. I gave her a couple of weeks to get things worked out in her head. One day I heard my doorbell ring. It was Mom. She came in and sat down in a chair.

"I just told your father I wanted out. He didn't seemed shocked nor did he seemed to care. He just wanted to know how we were going to split things up."

What I wanted to know was how things stood between my Mom and myself. I asked her about us.

"Did you just want sex or do you really want me as your lover?" My Mom asked.

I told her I wanted her as my lover. I didn't want this to be a one time thing. Mom gave me a big smile.

"I hoped you wanted me for more than sex."

What can you say to your Mom when she is vulnerable? Sure I wanted sex in the worst way. I also wanted to please her and be with her. I said we would get all this worked out between us. After our talk we went back to my bed. We undressed and I took my mother for the second time. Mom got on her hands and knees. I got in behind her and I rubbed my cock up and down her crack. That really got my Mom stirred up.

Once my cock was hard I pushed my mushroom past her fat folds. I leaned over her back and found her dangling tits. I pumped all the way into my Mom's ravenous pussy. I think Mom needed cock even more than the first time we fucked. I plunged my dick in as far as it would go. Mom screamed and whimpered as she got the fucking she wanted. After some minutes of that, I pulled out. I got my Mom onto her back and I placed my hands up under her knees.

I pushed her legs back and I took my Mom's pussy hard. I eventually got her legs up over my shoulders. I stretched out and fed her every inch of me. There was no doubt now, I was going to have my mother as much as I wanted. Our pubic mounds slapped against each other. Even my balls were bouncing against her ass. Just like before, I was taking my Mom with my bare cock and I creamed her pussy again.

My Mom howled when she felt me explode inside her this second time. She later told me she loved the feel of my hot spunk coating her pussy walls. I seemed to go even longer this time around. I had more cum to give her as well. When we finished I had these strange thoughts. What would happen if my mother got pregnant. After we finished Mom did say she was on the pill. We didn't have to worry. Maybe later on I will mention to her that she get off the birth control. I wonder what her reply will be.

My Dad moved out of their house. The plan is to sell the property and my Mom is looking for an apartment. For now, I slip over to see my Mom in the evening. We always end up having intense sex together. Mom has even suggested that we might move in together. We won't have to do anything on the sly. That way I can have my Mom's pussy any time I want.