With a Little Help from Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin, too, was on cloud nine. His first sexual experience was truly mind-blowing, as his hot vixen of a mother opened a whole new world of pleasure to her teenage son. And she said they were only getting started! For a while, he just lay down in his bed with a huge smile on his face, thinking back to their lurid activities. His semi-hard cock was slowly pulsing to the rhythm of his heartbeat, but he felt no desire to do anything about it now.

A few hours later, when Kevin was working on a custom mod to a game he's been playing, he got a knock on his door. It surprised him to see that it was his dad, standing there in a very casual outfit of beige polo shirt and gray sweatpants.

"Hey son. Got a minute?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, Dad."

Kevin felt a bit skittish around his father, for obvious reasons, and he largely avoided seeing him today.

"I just wanted to thank you, Kevin," Jason said, leaning against the wall as he looked at his son. "Your mom told me, well, not everything of course," he said with a chuckle, "but enough for me to get the picture..."

His son gasped. "Wow... I mean..."

"Don't worry, Kevin. You did great. You were mature and respectful of her wishes, and you seem to have given her exactly what she needed. Son, I don't remember the last time I have seen her so happy," Jason said, gratitude plain in his voice. "Seriously, thank you."

"Dad, it's not me who should be thankful," Kevin said with a grin.

"Well, she did make you a man, so I suppose you're right," Jason replied, laughing. "Just don't let it get to your head, you know? Diane can be a handful, as you've probably noticed, so you shouldn't get too complacent with her, okay?"

"I won't, Dad," promised Kevin, as he felt both relieved and still rather awkward, talking to his dad about having sex with his own mother.

"Between you and me," Jason said in a lower voice, "if I can give you some advice... "

Kevin gulped. "Yeah..."

"Initiate. Your mother is so used to, let's say, proactively seeking what she wants, that it would be a very welcome change if you... well, you know..."

"Got it," he said eagerly. "I understand, Dad. Thanks."

"Alright kiddo," Jason said, ruffling his son's hair, "have fun."

As Dad closed the door behind him, Kevin fell back in his chair and just sat there, smiling for a good minute or so.

That night, loud noises could be heard from his parents' bedroom again. But, for some reason, Kevin slept through it all like a baby.

***

Next morning, Diane woke up very relaxed and, like always, more than a little frisky. She gave her husband a treat of an oral sex wake-up, and she definitely didn't pass on the opportunity to also mount him, once he opened his eyes and grinned lasciviously. After they were done, and Jason kissed his wife goodbye, she jumped in the shower and washed herself thoroughly.

Very thoroughly.

After all, she had another man to attend to now!

"You're such a slut," she said, smiling at her own distorted reflection in the silvery shower head. "Your own son, huh? And you even took his virginity! All because you cannot control your stupid cunt..."

Diane then turned the water stream towards her allegedly out-of-control pussy, as if that would actually help her in taming it. In a way, though, it did, because she was soon gasping and moaning, holding to the handle of the cabin's door as she came.

"Need help washing your back?"

She turned around and saw the grin on her son's face.

"Kevin?" she questioned, a bit dazed from her orgasm. She looked down her son's body and saw that he was naked, with rock-hard cock pointing straight at her and twitching. "Your dad didn't see you, I hope..."

"He left a few minutes ago," said Kevin. "Mind if I join?"

Diane let out a sultry giggle. "But son! Don't you think it's wrong, for you to be naked in the shower with your mother?"

There was just a flash of doubt on his face before he realized she was merely teasing him. "It cannot be worse than doing all those _dirty_ things we did yesterday, can it?" he shot back, stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

"Mmm, fair point," she said, feeling his hand on her hips and the hardness of his shaft poking at her lower back. "And someone's excited for some more dirty things today, I see..."

Kevin didn't respond. Pulling Diane close, he started trailing gentle yet hungry kisses down her slender neck. He felt an impulse to just push her against the wall and shove his hard dick inside her tight snatch, but he wasn't *quite* confident enough to simply do it. And that was really too bad, because his mom would've loved it!

Instead, he slid his long erection between her sleek thighs, making her moan as it rubbed against the sensitive lips of her aroused pussy. She took the head of his cock in her hands, massaging it gently, while he slowly moved back and forth and feasted his hands upon her lovely body.

"Oh, Kevin..." she gasped, about to come hard, speeding herself up by flicking her engorged clit. "You're making me... oooh!..."

She came, and her son followed a few minutes later, splattering what looked like several ounces of cum against the tiled wall of the shower. The horny couple washed themselves in a hurry, before going downstairs in their bathrobes and having a quick breakfast together.

"Alright, slugger, I think we should do something that we forgot to do yesterday," Diane said, slicing off a small bit of poached egg. "Establish some ground rules."

"Oh?" Kevin suddenly felt a little nervous.

"Yep. I am your mother, after all," she said, in a tone that was way more sultry than motherly, "so I need to be the responsible one here... So first, I'm gonna have you help me with all the stuff around the house. Why, you may ask?... Well, because the faster we're done with the laundry, cooking and cleaning, the more time we'll have to fuck each other silly!"

Kevin was glad he hasn't yet put any food in his mouth. "O-okay..."

"Of course," Diane continued with a smirk, "you may just go and play your video games instead. But then I might have much less time for you, since I will be busy for longer. Indeed, I might not even be in the mood for sex if you abandon me like that..."

She was bluffing on both accounts, as neither were her chores particularly onerous, nor would she ever refuse her son's hard cock if he offered it. But to Kevin, this just sounded like Mom wanting to get the boring stuff out of the way so they can have more sex, and it wasn't that far from the truth regardless.

"I'll help you, Mom," he agreed. "Anytime!"

"Great. On a similar note, I don't like how we both skipped our training sessions yesterday, even if we did get rather sweaty for other reasons," Diane said, winking at Kevin. "It shall not happen again. You and I need to stay fit to keep up the pace of our, uh, activities."

Her son chuckled. "No objections from me!"

"Noted," Diane said, nodding. "Now, about your behavior just now, in the shower... Do you really think you can just walk in on me, flash your hard cock in my face, and expect me to drool over it like some floozy?"

All color has suddenly drained from Kevin's face, and he started to stutter, "I... I thought..."

"Because if you do," his mother said, the corners of her lips curling in a devilish smirk, "then you are damn right that you can!"

The boy needed a second to find his tongue again.

"Mom!" he groaned loudly.

"Oh, just bear with me, honey!" Diane said flirtatiously. "You won't be disappointed. The next rule says that you are allowed to fuck me whenever and wherever you want, no matter what I'm doing!... Yes, I have no clue how do we square this against rule number one, so let's just try to make it work, somehow," she said with a shrug. "As long as your father is happy with how I'm running the house, everything should be fine! How does that sound, tiger?"

Kevin had to consciously close his wide-open mouth. He couldn't believe his ears. His mom, the absolute bombshell, was giving him permission to use her for sex, anytime the horny boy wanted her!

"I... I wouldn't mind if we followed more rules like that," he quipped, which drew an amused giggle from Diane.

"Well, that's all I've got for now, but maybe we can think of something else later," she offered. "One thing that's most important of all is that everything we do here stops the moment Jason returns home. I don't think he's quite ready to tolerate our dalliances right under his nose. We agreed that from his point of view, our affair should be an out-of-sight, out-of-mind kind of thing."

Kevin nodded, although he was now intrigued by the possibility that this might not always be the case in the future.

"So, about that other rule..." he started, feeling that his cock has filled with more than enough blood over the course of this raunchy conversation.

"Oh my!" Diane feigned surprise. "Here?"

Her son grinned. "Is the kitchen exempt?"

"It most definitely isn't!" she declared, standing up and untying her bathrobe. When it fell to her feet, it revealed her fitness goddess body in all its tight, curvy glory. Laughing at the Kevin's trademark shocked face, she spun herself around and bent at the waist, placing hands on the table as she wiggled her butt enticingly. "Fuck me, son," she moaned.

Kevin recovered from his shock and discarded his robe, jumping behind his mother and taking in the sheer lewdness of her invitation. Even when she presented herself like this, he still couldn't quite believe that he could just... take her. They could go from eating breakfast, like a perfectly normal family, to having incestuous sex on the very same table, all within seconds!

Encouraged by his wanton mother, the boy was rapidly gaining sexual confidence. His hands went over her sculpted thighs and meaty butt, resting on Diane's hips as he rubbed his dick against her glistening cunt lips. Strained gasps and groans came from throat, as she pleaded to her son to hurry up, and to finally insert his thick shaft into her soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck me, please! Push that huge cock of yours inside me, Kevin!... Oh my god, stop teasing me!"

"I don't know, mom," he toyed with her a little longer. "Is it really okay for a son to have sex with his mother like this?"

"Yes! Perfectly okay!" came her desperate answer. "Now fuck meeee!... Please?"

"Wow, mom! You must really need it," he remarked cockily. "I wonder why that is..."

In her extreme arousal, Diane's mind went back to earlier this morning, shortly before Kevin joined her in the shower.

"Because I'm a total slut! A hopeless nymphomaniac! And I need you to pound my slutty cunt right now!" she cried out. "Take me and just pound me, son! Fuck me! Fuck me!!! Fuuuuuck MEEEEEEE!!!"

That was more than Kevin bargained for, and he immediately sheathed his raging hard-on inside his nympho slut mother. Diane shrieked when her son's cock speared her steamy hot depths, the pent-up arousal almost immediately overflowing into a back-arching orgasm. Digging his fingers into her large and firm butt, he held his mom in place and quickly picked up enough speed to effortlessly glide in and out of her slick pussy.

"Oh my god!... You are... making me cum... already... Oooooooooooh!"

His swinging balls partially drained from their earlier encounter in the bathroom, Kevin thrust into Diane without worry, fucking her right through this violent climax and prolonging her loud screams of ecstasy. He felt her clenching pussy convulse around his hard shaft, its entire length massaged by the strong muscles of her vaginal walls. He couldn't believe how incredibly tight his mother was, and how good it felt to just rail her from behind, right here on the kitchen table, like... like a slut that she said she was!

"My cock... is in your pussy, Mom," Kevin said between his strokes. "Do you like it?.... Do you like your son... fucking you from behind like that?"

There was a long, protracted moan, coming from Diane's hoarse throat.

"Oh god, I love it!" she cried. "It's amazing! Never stop fucking me, Kevin! Fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I am!"

Hearing her talk like this, the horny boy let out a lustful groan, then slammed his rigid meat even harder and deeper into her sopping wet cunt. Diane once again screamed her orgasmic pleasure, and this time her son was right behind her with his own release. Giving out a low guttural moan, he seized her wide hips and held her in an iron grip, spurting copious volleys of his teenage spunk inside his uncontrollably horny mom.

"Take it!" Kevin practically growled. "Take all my cum, Mommy-slut! Ahhhh..."

He unloaded again and again, flooding her sleek canal with what seemed like ounces of his potent cream. His mother shuddered in delight, feeling the torrent of her son's cum splash inside her well-fucked pussy. She let out a cute yelp when the last mini-orgasm dispersed through her battered body, knees threatening to buckle as she struggled to stand after the gauntlet her son has put her through.

Spent for the time being, Diane turned over to lay flat on the table, while Kevin was still panting above his naked mom. His scarcely diminished erection slipped out her pussy and was now dripping the last drops of cum over Diane's abs. Acting on an impulse, she pulled him down for a passionate kiss, and they made out for some time until Kevin's fully engorged dick started poking her insistently.

"You're getting ahead of yourself, slugger," she purred. "I don't remember the last time even Jason has made me this horny..."

"Did... did you really mean it?" Kevin asked, taking her hand to help her up to a sitting position.

"That I am a slut?" She laughed. "Not exactly news to you, hun! But I trust that you recognize there is time and place for calling your mom names like this..."

He smiled. "Yeah, I understand."

She looked around, surveying the mess that has been caused by their wild mating. Much of it was just the outflow of Kevin's abundant cum from her gaping pussy, mixed with Diane's own rich juices. But there was also his cock that still dripped semen on the floor, along with fresh pre-cum that his teenage balls were constantly churning.

Diane could only chuckle. "You know what? Forget rule number one. I can't clean the house when you are around, because we're just going to fuck and make an even bigger mess!"

Kevin smirked, pointing at his fully erect dick. "And who says I'm gonna leave you any time for cleaning?"

His mom grinned from ear to ear, then grabbed him by the cock and quickly led him back upstairs.

***

In the days that followed, the relationship between Kevin and his mother progressed in great strides.

For the boy's benefit, to provide him with the best sexual education a teenager could receive, the two have eventually performed almost every sexual act that Diane could think of. She didn't hesitate to become his three-hole slut, allowing her son to fuck her incredibly tight butt and come buckets inside her gaping asshole.

They tried oral sex in many different combinations, including sixty-nine; Kevin has become very adept at eating his mother's pussy, bringing her to thrashing orgasms time and time again. Diane has all but stopped using her extensive collection of toys for solitary pleasure sessions, as Kevin was always on hand and ready to satisfy Mom's nearly infinite urges. The dildos and plugs didn't fall into disuse, however, because she would sometimes use one while her son fucked her *other* hole.

And of course, they just simply fucked a lot.

Like, a whole lot.

During the day, they were basically inseparable, rutting wherever they wanted and pausing only when Kevin's nigh-unstoppable cock had to declare a temporary defeat. Diane would then find herself retracing the steps of their wild fuckfest, wiping all the surfaces that their bodies have touched and marked with their copious fluids. She felt like the sluttiest maid in the world doing that, because all she'd wear was a thong, and it often hid a vibrator buzzing inside her insatiable pussy.

Diane's outfits have become much more revealing in general, even when Jason was around. Booty shorts and tube top was about the most modest combination she'd wear around the house. She also rather enjoyed all the admiring and downright lustful looks when she went outside wearing not much more than that. The first Sunday of the summer break, for example, when the whole family went on a several hour-long hike, Jason counted at least a dozen creeps that he glared at for staring at his super-hot wife!

"I think I'm just embracing my inner nympho," she declared over dinner that day, smiling flirtatiously at her husband. "I like you being jealous of me, honey..."

"Careful, babe," said Jason. "I would hate it if I had mess up some guy because he's perving at my sexy wife."

"Mm, right," she purred. "There are only two men who are allowed to do that!"

"Aye," he confirmed, nodding at his son with a smirk. "I'm pretty sure kiddo has been doing a lot more of that than me, though..."

Kevin couldn't help but blush. Although his dad seemed to be much more at ease with his son's special relationship with Diane, it was still somewhat unclear how the dynamic would develop in the future.

For now, though, they'd just play it by ear.

***

CHAPTER 3

It's been more than two weeks since Diane started having sex with her son Kevin, and things seemingly couldn't get any better. Life appeared to have settled into a pattern that was both comfortable and satisfying for everyone involved.

For Diane, this meant that her unquenchable thirst for sex has been reduced to a mere craving. She no longer felt like she was struggling to keep her libido in check, just for the sake of her husband. Because her needs could now be satisfied to more than acceptable degree, she was feeling much more in control of her life in general. It was all, of course, thanks to her studly son, who spared no effort keeping her rowdy pussy in line by pacifying it with his large, always rigid cock.

For Kevin, it became practically his full-time job to fuck his mother, which obviously suited him just fine. Since the teenager had a really high sex drive, even compared to an average eighteen year-old boy, he didn't find it troublesome in the slightest to spend many hours each day having sex with his mom. His hobbies didn't suffer overmuch, as he was still clocking in workouts in their basement gym and showing up for most raid nights. In other words, at least from his point of view, he was basically winning at life!

For Jason, it was a huge relief to see his wife not just content, but truly happy, for the first time in many years. He no longer had to stretch himself thin in the bedroom, feeling inadequate compared to his nymphomaniac wife; it made their marital sex life actually more intense now. And most surprising of all, he felt quite proud of his firstborn son, who rapidly grew into the role of Diane's daytime lover. Maybe Jason would've preferred if Kevin got himself a real girlfriend instead, but at least this was a good way for the shy kid to gain some invaluable life experience.

All in all, this incestuous relationship between mother and son was probably the best thing that has ever happened to their entire family.

Yet, despite living in this idyll and having her needs well taken care of, Diane felt like she was still missing something. It wasn't gnawing at her soul, or chipping at her sanity like her previously unsatisfying sex life did, but the feeling still lingered in the back of her mind. She wondered, at times, what exactly it could be...

***

"An entire week? We'll be missing you, honey," Diane said sincerely, stroking her husband's chest as they both lay in bed, chatting.

"It's the largest trade show of this kind in the nation, Dee," Jason explained. "I really have to go. Every manufacturer and every major gym chain will be there; lots of opportunities for networking. Plus I bought the tickets months ago."