Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 18

Story Info
The nerd uses the slutty students and teachers at his school.
7.7k words
4
13.6k
6

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using Slutty Students and Whorish Teachers

Tony Carter - Day Five

I headed out into the college to find Carmen, the hottest Black girl in my school. All three of my sex slaves agreed that she was the one. I marched before them, holding the leash for Bitch, Angela, and Tina. The latter had my cum running down her thighs.

I loved my power. I had become something amazing. I didn't understand where this power had come from, but I was like a god. I could do whatever I wanted. Everyone just wanted to be used by me in any way possible.

It was fantastic.

* * *

Carmen Bidos

I was so bored in my math class. Ms. Walker drowned on and one about how to us Sine, Cosine, and Tangent. It was all Greek to me. Angels and triangles and calculations. I was so done with it. I would fail, and my parents would be so mad at me. I needed this credit for my degree, but...

It was so boring.

The door opened, drawing my attention to see... him.

I didn't know his name, but I recognized him. Tall. Brown hair. Glasses. Naked. His cock hard and wet. He was hung. Of course, he would be. He was just amazing. I was so glad to see him. He led in three naked girls. I knew Barbie and Angela, but the last one I didn't know. A black hair girl with round boobs and jizz on her thighs.

His jizz?

He looked around the room and stared at me. "Carmen?"

"Yes!" I gasped, hopping to my feet. "Do you need to use me?" I hoped he did. My pussy melted just at the thought I would be used by him. "What do you need?"

"She is definitely hot," he said, glancing back at the collared sluts. "Good job."

They all preened for him as his gaze swept back to me. He looked me up and down. I pressed my thighs together, my jeans rasping together. My nipples throbbed in my bra. The White boy was just such a handsome man. I would do anything for him. My twenty-one-year-old body quivered.

"Strip naked," he said.

"Yes!" I moaned and ripped off my blouse so hard, one of the buttons I should have undone popped off. I didn't care. I threw it to the ground, my ebony breasts jiggling in my pink bra. I reached behind me and unhooked it. "Thank you for using me!"

I took off my bra, the straps flying off my arms. I exposed my round tits to him. The White boy smiled at my ebony boobs, my nipples hard and aching. I wanted him to pinch them. I unsnapped my jeans while kicking off my shoes. I shoved off my panties and my pink thong in a single go.

I hoped he liked my landing strip leading down to my juicy snatch.

I bent over and stepped out of my jeans and panties. I then pulled off my socks before straightening and standing naked before him. I quivered, my boobs jiggling. I breathed heavily, hoping he thought I was hot. I whimpered.

"Goddamn, she is smoking hot," he said. "Good work."

"Thank you, Master," the three leashed sluts moaned together, such bright smiles on their lips.

"Eat out Tina's cunt," he said, pulling the black-haired girl forward with a purple leash. "Devour my cum out of her as I fuck you in the ass. Black girls have big booties, right?"

"I have some junk in the trunk," I purred as I stepped forward, so glad to be used this way. "Thank you for picking me!"

Ms. Walker kept up her lecture, talking about how to use Cosine while I dropped to my knees before Tina. I gripped her pale thighs with my dark fingers. I slid my hands around her to her tight ass. Not a lot of curves on her. Well, she was White.

I nuzzled my face into her pussy and licked her. I lapped at her with such hunger. I flicked my tongue through her folds. It was just so good to feast on her. She groaned as I did that. Her back arched as I tongued her twat. I loved flicking my tongue through her folds. She trembled as I did, my tongue gathering up all that salty cum.

Such a wonderful treat to enjoy. I lapped at her with all that I had. I flicked my tongue through her folds, tasting jizz and tart pussy. I gripped her rump, lapping up the salty cum spilling out of her twat. I wanted to make her cum while he fucked my ass. He moved behind me.

"Black booty," he growled and dropped to his knees. He slapped his dick down on my rump. "You're going to love this, right?"

As he pressed his thick cock into my butt-crack, I moaned, "Yes!"

"Use her, Master," Barbie purred. "Ooh, isn't my little brother just hung, Carmen?"

Her little brother? That was hot. Lucky her. "He is hung," I groaned, his dick drilling against my asshole. "Oh, yes, yes, freely use my asshole!"

"I plan on it," he growled, thrusting against my anal ring. My asshole opened wide. I shuddered as I stretched open to take him. It was so good. Then something wild happened.

My asshole surrendered.

He popped into my bowels. I moaned into Tina's sloppy cunt as his dick stretched out my asshole. The White boy pressed deeper into my bowels. He filled me up with that wonderful shaft. I squeezed down on him, loving this delight so much.

He speared me with his thick dick. I groaned as he bottomed out in me. It was so hot feeling him reaching that deep into me. He stretched me out. I shuddered at the girth of him. He was so big and thick. He felt just amazing in my asshole.

"Damn," he groaned.

"Oh, Master, fuck her ass," Angela cooed, her leash dangling between her round boobs. The redheaded cheerleader wore such a big smile. "Use her!"

"Use me," I moaned and licked more of his cum out of Tina's tart pussy.

He drew back his cock. My asshole clamped down on his dick. He massaged me with that hot flesh. It was so good as he thrust back into me. He buried into me with his mighty rod. I groaned at that wonderful shaft burying to the hilt in me. He fucked me hard with his cock. He pounded me with his dick. It was just incredible to have him thrusting away at me.

He buried into me again and again. He fucked me with such force. It was a magical moment to have him fucking me. I loved every second of that mighty rod fucking me. He pounded me with all that he had. He thrust away at me.

It was just magical to have him fucking me.

I squeezed my asshole down on him and licked his cum out of Tina's pussy with such passion. I tongued her tart cunt, licking through her folds. She moaned, her boobs jiggling as I feasted on her. The heat melted down to my cunt.

"Master!" Tina moaned. "Oh, Master, she's devouring your cum out of my cunt!"

"Yes, she is," growled the stud as he used my asshole. My plump butt-cheeks jiggled. "Fuck, she's tight. That's it. You got a tight ass, Carmen!"

"Thank you!" I moaned, so happy I could almost cry.

And cum.

His dick churned up my asshole, my pussy drinking in the heat. My tongue thrust into Tina's cunt to find all that spunk in her. I had to gather up every salty drop out of her tart depths. I swirled around in her, mixing his jizz with their cream.

I scooped out the mess, loving it. Her juices dripped down my chin while her round boobs jiggled over me. Her leash swayed. He still gripped it as he fucked my asshole. He pounded my bowels with his mighty thrusts, his balls slapping into my taint.

He had such prowess. It was amazing feeling his dick fucking me. He hammered me with all that he had. I loved every second of being fucked by him. He rammed into my bowels with such force. He speared me with his cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned into that hot pussy, savoring that dick fucking me.

It was so great feeling that cock bury into my asshole again and again. It was so incredible to have him churning me up. He plunged into me over and over as I tongued Tina's pussy. I flicked around in her, looking for every drop of spunk I could find in her tart twat.

She tasted so good, too. I had never eaten pussy, but now... I was glad that I was being used this way. I shuddered, that big dick fucking me as I thrust my tongue back into Tina's cunt. I flicked around in her, searching for more cum. I wiggled about in her.

"Master!" she whimpered, her pussy clenching about my tongue. "She's driving me wild!"

"Good," he growled, so happy. "That's it. I love using your ass! Make her cum! I love using sluts this way!"

"I'm a slut!" I whimpered. "I'm so happy to be used!"

I clamped my asshole down around his cock as I tongued Tina's pussy. I couldn't find any more drops of cum in her, so I had to make her cum. I flicked to her clit. I stroked over her bud, wanting to drown in her passion.

That would be perfect.

I licked at her. I lapped at her with such passion. She groaned and trembled on me. I loved it immensely. My tongue flicked through her folds. I lapped at her with everything that I had. I stroked over her bud.

She gasped when I stroked her pearl. It was a button that made her shudder. I suckled on her bud. I nibbled on it. She tossed her head. I loved it. Especially with him using my asshole. My bowels melted around his cock. I swelled toward my orgasm.

"Shit," grunted the stud as he fucked me.

"Oh, Master!" Tina moaned, her boobs jiggling. "She's driving me wild. That tongue... Oh, yes, yes, that tongue is amazing! Yes!"

She burst with delight, cumming hard. Her entire body bucked as her pussy cream gushed out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. I licked up the flood as that big dick buried into my asshole. I shuddered as the delight exploded in me.

My asshole spasmed around his dick as the rapture drowned my mind.

"Fuck!" the stud growled and buried into my asshole. He erupted.

His cum flooded my asshole. He fully used me as his cum dumpster. I was so happy. I licked at Tina's cunt as my bowels writhed around his dick. I savored that spasming delight. The heat swept through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I enjoyed all that ecstasy flooding my body.

"Ooh, flood her, little brother!" whimpered Barbie. "That's so hot!"

"It is," I whimpered, my asshole writhing around that big dick. He spurted more and more of his cum into my bowels. It was just incredible.

I tongued Tina's cunt as I milked his dick. He pumped my asshole full of his cum. It was so wild to have all that jizz flooding me. I was so happy to have it brimming in me. I trembled, my eyes rolling back in my head.

This was just such a perfect moment. I was so glad to be used. He fired the last of his cum into my bowels. I shuddered, my orgasm peeking in me. I nuzzled into Tina's snatch, savoring all that pleasure buzzing through me.

"Shit, that's good," he growled. "You know how I want to use you next, Carmen?"

"Tell me!" I said eagerly as he pulled his cock out of my asshole. "Please, please, I want to be used by you!"

"Suck my dirty dick clean of your ass," he growled.

I spun around and grabbed the White boy's pale cock with my ebony hand. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his dick before I could even think. The sour flavor of my asshole was so nasty and so good. I didn't realize it could taste this amazing.

Maybe it tasted good because I was being used by him. I wouldn't do this for any other boy.

Just him.

I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I suckled on him with all that I had. It was so good to nurse on him with passion. My cheeks hollowed from the thrill of this moment. It was just wild to nurse on him with all that I had. I loved every second of that wonderful flavor. Of worshiping his dick.

He used me to clean his cock.

I was so happy. I suckled on him. Slurped. His cum trickled out of my asshole. I loved that feeling as I polished his pole. I worked my lips up and down his cock. I nursed on him with all that I had. It was just so hot to do that.

His sex slaves watched on. Ms. Walker answered questions. It was the best math class ever. I was so happy for it as I suckled on this wonderful dick. I loved the feel of him in my mouth. I nursed on him with such passion.

"Shit, that's it," he growled. "Use that mouth. Suck my dick clean!"

I winked at him, so glad to be used.

The sour flavor of my asshole faded as I polished his pole. My tongue flicked around him. I put my all into blowing him, my cheeks hollowing with my passion. He groaned, his dick twitching in my mouth as he loved what I did to him. It was a fabulous thing to do to him.

He groaned, his salty precum growing stronger while the flavor of my asshole vanished. I missed it. What a pity to lose it, but I would have his cum. Soon. I just had to keep loving him. He groaned as I used him.

"Damn, Carmen," he growled. "Your boyfriend must be happy."

I was between boyfriends, but they never complained. I winked at him.

"Yes, yes, work that mouth up and down my cock," he growled. "Such a sexy Black bitch. Yes, yes, you are!"

I moaned and worshiped the White boy's cock. I was so glad to be used by him. I nursed on him with all my might. My cheeks hollowed as I pleasured him. I suckled on him with passion. It was so wild to do that to him. He groaned as I did.

It was a true treat to love him like this. I suckled hard on him. I nursed with passion on him. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to have his cum spurting into my mouth. I flicked my tongue around his dick. He throbbed.

His salty precum soaked my taste buds.

"Yes, yes, just a little bit more," he growled.

I suckled hard on him. I slurped on his dick, bobbing my head. I was so ready for his cum to spurt into my mouth. I wanted that delight. I was ready for that salty jizz to flood me. It would be fantastic. He groaned as I did that. His face twisted in delight as I worshiped his cock. I brought him closer and closer to cumming.

To spurt all that jizz into my mouth. He stared down at me, his eyes burning so hot.

I winked at him, nursing with such might on his dick. My cheeks hollowed as he groaned. He had to be close. The flavor of his precum was so salty. It was just so delicious. I suckled on him, drool spilling down my chin.

"Fuck, Carmen!" he snarled. His cock erupted.

Salty cum spurted into my mouth.

I groaned at that wonderful flavor. His jizz flooded my mouth and soaked my taste buds. I gulped it down, the hot cream pouring down my throat to my belly. My pussy clenched. More of his spunk trickled out of my asshole as I gulped down his seed.

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled as I swallowed his jizz. "You fucking whore!"

I quivered in delight at his words. I was such a whore. A whore for him. My eyes rolled back in my head as he spurted more and more of his spunk into my mouth. I felt so wild. I just wanted to enjoy every last second of this delight.

He erupted a final time. The jizz melted down my throat. It was perfect. I felt so good right now. He groaned, his dick throbbing as he erupted one last time. I stared up at him, so glad this White boy had used me.

Just so happy.

* * *

Tony Carter

It was so much fun using an ebony hottie. My slaves were right. I stared down at Carmen as she nursed on my dick. "Hop on your desk and spread those legs. I want to cum in your pussy!"

She ripped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Use my pussy!"

The Black girl hopped to her feet, her ebony tits bouncing. She sat down on the desk and spread her legs. I glanced at Ms. Walker. The math teacher was sexy with her blonde hair in a bun and glasses perched on her nose. I would have to use her, too, but...

First, I had to be in Carmen's pussy.

Her ebony vulva framed her pink depths. I loved the contrast of colors. I nuzzled my dick into her pussy folds and thrust into her in a single go. Carmen moaned, her back arching. Her boobs jiggled as I filled her cunt up with my dick.

"Oh, my god!" she gasped, her pussy squeezing down on me.

I winked at her as I savored that hot pussy around my dick. She felt so amazing. I enjoyed it immensely as I drew back my cock. Her pussy massaged me. She held me tight with her cunt. I thrust into her snatch again and again.

"Yes, yes, use my pussy!" the Black girl moaned, her round tits jiggling.

I cupped her ebony breasts. I squeezed them as I fucked her pussy. I loved the sight of my pale fingers massaging the Black hottie's boobs. I buried into her cunt again and again, playing with those delicious breasts.

Carmen moaned as I enjoyed her cunt. The Black girl squeezed her twat down around me. Her moans echoed through the classroom. The other students were solving problems. Easy stuff with sine, cosine, and tangent.

"Shit, shit, that dick!" whimpered Carmen. "Oh, yes, yes, use my cunt!"

I smiled at her and fucked her hard. I pounded her with such passion. She moaned as I buried into her again and again. Her pussy clamped down on me. She squeezed her snatch around my cock, the need to cum building and building with every thrust.

My nuts slapped into her taint. I couldn't wait to dump my cum into her. I wanted to flood her with all that I had. It was such a wild moment. I fucked her deep and hard. I plowed to the hilt in her twat, savoring her cunt massaging me.

I loved it. I fucked her with force. I hammered her cunt with passion. She whimpered, her pussy gripping my thrusting dick. I squeezed the Black girl's ebony tits. My thumbs massaged her fat, dark nipples. I loved rubbing them.

"Are you going to cum on my dick?" I growled, my nuts tight with my next load of cum.

"Yes!" she moaned. "So hard!"

"And I'm going to use your cunt as my cum dumpster!" I growled.

She squealed and came on my dick.

I loved that. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, the slut so turned on by being used by me that she came. I slammed into her, my nuts lapping into taint. Her snatch writhed around me, swelling the ache at the tip of my cock.

I fucked her cumming pussy, her moans echoing through the classroom. I used her hard and fast. I enjoyed every second of thrusting into her flesh. It was just an incredible moment to have her snatch spasming about my cock.

"Use me as your cum dumpster!" she howled, the pressure hurtling toward my eruption. I slammed into her. "Use me!"

"Fuck, yes!" I howled and erupted.

The rapture shot through my body as I dumped my load into her cunt. I spurted into her again and again, savoring that heat rushing through me. I loved every last second of it. I groaned, her pussy writhing around my erupting cock.

"Shit!" she gasped, her pussy spasming harder around my dick. Had she cum again? "You're such a stud!"

I loved the way her pussy writhed around my dick. She felt amazing spasming around me. I groaned as I spurted more and more of my cum into her pussy. I loved that hot flesh milking me. I savored it immensely.

"Damn!" I growled as I erupted a final time into her cunt. "Damn, that's good." I glanced at Ms. Walker. "From no on, you teach in heels, thigh-high stockings, your glasses, and nothing else. That's how I want to use you."

"Oh, yes, Tony," she said. I had her last year.

"Tony," purred Carmen. She hadn't known my name until now. She quivered, her pussy still writhing around my cock. "Tony! Tony! Tony!"

Ms. Walker unbuttoned her blouse, looking as sexy as she did it. She had a gray bra on beneath that she removed next. Her round tits spilled out. She was nearly thirty. Just a hottie. They were firm and ripe boobs. I savored the sight of them as she unzipped her skirt. She let it drop, revealing she was wearing normal pantyhose.

"Tomorrow, you'll show up with stockings," I said. "In fact, on your break, go out and fetch a pair of thigh-highs. You can wear a coat if it's cold or rainy, otherwise if it's school time, you know how to dress."

"Yes, Tony," she said and peeled off her pantyhose and panties at the same time. "I'll buy some stockings and garter belts on my break."

I winked at her. "Oh, and any boy that gets a hundred on a math test gets to dump a load in any of your holes. If multiple get a hundred, well, then they all get a poke at you at once. Make sure they all know that."

"Of course," she said as she peeled down her pantyhose. She lost her heels, but only for a moment. She put those on and stood there naked. She had a trimmed, blonde bush. "Now, who has the answer for—"