Will a Female Escort awaken me?

Story Info
Female executive hires escort for first lesbian experience.
3.5k words
4.44
21.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about, Elizabeth, Chairman of the Board and President of a large company. She recently hired a male escort from a super exclusive agency and had an amazing erotic evening. Do read that erotic story. Tonight, she is looking to try something different. She had always been bi-curious. Dammit, she thought, now is the time to scratch that itch and be with a woman.

Elizabeth is forty-two, fit and attractive in a New York way. Her trainer keeps her body trim and her yoga guru it flexible. She divorced over ten years ago, with no children, and dated casually for years with a bachelorette, 'Sex in the City", life-style. Then her father died suddenly and assuming the leadership role of the family business consumed her every waking moment. Pleasures with the opposite sex were out for years. Thankfully, a fellow female exec and university sorority alumnus told her about a super exclusive escort service for women. It's so exclusive that only top female business executives are allowed. They even forbid movie stars due to prying media eyes on the stars every move. The cost of an escort is extravagant but very worth it as Elizabeth's first date with a hot young hunk, proved. Read about their date in the previous post.

Looking through the agency's catalog in the lesbian section, Elizabeth spotted Bonnie a delicate, very feminine young thing. Her nude pictures in the service's catalog lesbian section showed a shy, blushing girl that was obviously uncomfortable exposing her naked charms. That got her heart racing as she examined her slim, fit body with perky small breasts and tight little butt. Bonnie has brown hair down to her shoulders and a very intelligent, pretty face. Her profile said she is a twenty-one year-old junior in university studying history, originally from a small town in upstate Vermont. For my first time in a lesbian encounter, Elizabeth thought she seemed perfect. Knowing herself so well, she knew that with her controlling nature, she would butt heads with an aggressive dike. No, Bonnie will do just fine. She envisioned controlling the experience at her own speed.

Tonight, Elizabeth booked her company's luxury corporate suite at its downtown location next to Central Park. The suite is more like an executive apartment than a hotel room. It has a large living room with sofas, a separate bedroom, a bar and dining room. On the mahogany dining room table, she arranged for a light dinner, a Waldorf salad laid on fine China with a bottle of Elizabeth's favorite white Chardonnay on ice ready to fill the crystal, wine glasses. Elizabeth wants to chat with Bonnie and feel comfortable before experimenting in the lesbian lifestyle.

Now enter Elizabeth's mind as she enjoys a sexual adventure.

Sunday is the only day I have time to myself. The rest of the week is so hectic. But today was a joy unwinding by going shopping for lingerie and getting ready for my erotic dinner date in the private suite. What an exhilarating, lusty rush. I bought a new royal purple satin panty and bra set with an embroidered white, lace trim. Just putting it on gave me a rush. The crotch has a naughty see-through mesh that I could see my camel-toe notch plainly. I swear I blushed when I saw that in the mirror. My god, I haven't blushed since high school. Having a sex date with a cute, young girl has my senses buzzing.

Classy and elegant was my theme. As such, I have on a formal, full length deep red dress that I last wore at a $10,000 a plate fund raiser for our governor's re-election campaign. It has a discreetly, sexy low neckline that shows just the tops of my breasts. The new bra is the pushup type that young girls wear to have their breasts almost spilling out. It gave an erotic aspect to my look. After I applied my makeup, when I gazed into the full-length mirror, I saw a powerful, beautiful, classy and attractive lady. Power is what I want to show. I'll have a double scotch on the rocks from the bar while I wait for Bonnie, sweet young Bonnie.

Right on time, I hear a timid knock on the door. My heart is racing and I can hear the swish of satin on satin from my dress as walk quickly to the door. I stop and collect myself. My god, Elizabeth, calm yourself. Another knock, this time a bit louder. I open the door. There stands Bonnie even prettier than her catalog photos.

"Hello Bonnie, please come in and welcome." She smiles shyly and comes inside as I close the door behind her. "My name's Elizabeth. So nice to meet you." I offer my hand and she shakes it delicately.

She looks up and down at my dress and says, "Sorry, but I didn't dress up. I only have my student's clothes. All my nice stuff is back in Vermont."

I see she has on a knee-length pleated skirt and simple white blouse with comfortable shoes. It hits me that this student outfit is so perfect. A tarty party dress would have been so unlike my Bonnie fantasy. She is a bit shorter than me with delicate features and a nature very unlike mine. But they say opposites attract.

"Not to worry sweetheart. You look great. I just felt like dressing special." I step beside her and put a hand on the center of her back and direct her towards the dining room area. "Let's sit at the table and chat over a light snack. I want to get to know you." Bonnie is looking around the room as we walk,

She says nervously and in awe, "Wow, this is one huge hotel room."

I say, "My company keeps it for visiting businesspeople and small meetings." I sit at the head of the table and Bonnie sits to my right, close enough to touch. "Please have some wine. This is my favorite." I pour a glass for us both.

"Sure, wine is great. Most of the folks back home are beer drinkers but wine is so much nicer. That's what I drank at my prom."

I lift my glass. "Let's have a toast to new friends."

Bonnie breaks into a smile of relief which makes my heart melt. She says, "To new friends." Our crystal glasses give a clean ring as they touch, and we drink. The cold liquid tastes so good going down my throat. Bonnie is looking down modestly and I study her profile, her perfect unblemished skin, her perfect long eyelashes and pink, natural full lips. I get a thrill in my chest as I picture this evening going to be so perfect.

"Please eat up. I hope you like Waldorf salad. It was invented just down the street at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel."

She takes a two small bites, chews them thoughtfully and says, "It's very yummy, thanks."

We eat and drink in silence. It seems tense. I get up and say, "Let me play some music. Do you like jazz?"

"Whatever you like is great."

Hmm. Yes, whatever I like. Good attitude. I put on some light jazz and sit back down and pour myself another glass of wine. The music makes the atmosphere more casual. I can feel an alcohol buzz rising.

I say, "I'm curious, have you been with the agency long?"

Bonnie looks up at me guiltily and says, "No, not at all. You are actually my first date. I hope that's okay with you."

What a sweetie. "That's fine my dear. It's all good."

"The lady at the agency gave me a talk about how to please a fine lady like yourself. I really want you to be happy."

I put my hand over hers on the table. It is warm and soft. "I'm sure everything will be good. Don't you worry one little bit." My god, she will do anything I want. My nipples are getting hard.

"Several male clients wanted to date me, but I said no. That's not me."

"Good for you, Bonnie." I get brave and slip my hand off the table and onto her skirt at mid-thigh. The pretty thing doesn't bat an eye as I give her leg an approving squeeze. "Good for you." My mind is reeling with the possibilities of where this evening will go.

"Here let me fill your glass and we can go over to the sofa and chat."

Bonnie walks ahead of me. Her cute skirt hugs her bum so nicely. We sit on the sofa a few feet apart.

She smiles at me bravely and says, "Would you like me to sit close to you?"

That's a surprise. "Why yes, that would be very nice." She shifts to me, lays her cheek on my shoulder and her hand on my waist.

She whispers in my ear, "I'm so lucky to be with such a beautiful woman on my first date."

I feel a sense of joy wash over me along with a feeling of control. Looking down at her blouse, I can see the faint outline of her pink bra. The hem of her skirt has risen up to mid-thigh. There is a new type of sexual tension in the air. Touching a woman intimately seems so forbidden and seductively erotic.

Bonnie whispers in my ear, "Your perfume is so sexy." She kisses my neck below my ear. Her ease of sexual intimacy starts to relieve my inhibitions. I put my arm over her shoulder and slip my hand down to her waist. Bonnie responds by snuggling in closer. I can feel her young breasts on my side. What a new naughty feeling. I look down at her and she up at me. She lifts her lips to mine and gives me my first romantic kiss from a woman. Her young passion spills over as her tongue searches for mine and her breathing through her nose quickens. I hug her to me with both hands and thrill in the moment. Our kiss is so sexy. She is so compliant and eager. I want to feel her body, run my hands over her feminine curves, but that seems like such forbidden territory. But what the hell? This is my party. I run my hands down to her cute, girlish butt. She gives an approving sigh at my groping. My pussy is beginning to wake up. Her lips go to my neck and her hot breathing in my ear turns me on.

Sweet Jesus, I want to hold her breasts, but it will break such a forbidden lifetime barrier. With my shaking fingers I unbutton her blouse. Her simple light pink bra comes not view. She eagerly pulls her body back, quickly strips off her blouse and reaches behind to undo her bra. The darling want to show me everything. Her glorious perky young breasts are amazing. She takes my hand to cup her breast and kisses me sweetly on the lips. Her breasts are so soft and firm. The nipple is diamond hard and she moans as I roll it between my fingers. What a horny girl. I feel her other breast and she responds equally enthusiastically.

Her hand goes to my satin-covered thigh and an electric jolt shoots straight to my crotch. My brain suddenly realizes this young girl will soon be touching me all over. I look down at my dress. The skirt is a wrap around and I can see the opening of the fold at my knees shows my dark nylons of my calves. Holy shit, she's pulling the fold open and exposing my bare thigh above my stockings. I'm frozen.

She whispers, "Is it okay if I touch you down there?"

My throat is seized up but finally I pant and say, "Yes." I watch her delicate fingers push the slit of the skirt open exposing my white thighs above my black nylons and spot the crotch of my panties. The scene is too powerful to watch. I bury my face in the nape of her neck and smell the fresh fragrance of her hair as her fingers touch my panties over my sex. I groan like a bitch in heat as my legs part and she cups my pussy tenderly. Fuck that feels so fucking good.

Passion turns to lust and explodes in my brain to become aggression. I reach under the hem of her skirt, up to her panties, grab the waistband and strip them down to her knees and off. Bonnie lifts her bum off the sofa to help me. The smell of her sweet, young, pussy juices fill my nostrils and send my lust meter into the red zone. No hesitation now, her pussy is mine. I grab her crotch and her legs fly open to accommodate my hand. I look down and see my hand touching the soft lips of her pussy, my first pussy. I feel the power of my position and her subordinate station. Yes, oh yes, this is my pussy.

She gasps into my ear, "Yes, Elizabeth, oh yes."

A sudden sense of being trapped inside all my formal clothing washes over me. I need to be naked to totally and freely naked with this beautiful, horny and so willing, young girl.

Rising from the sofa, I order her, "Let's go into the bedroom."

Bonnie squeals excitedly, "Yes, great idea." She leaps up and virtually skips though the bedroom door as I rush behind her. What a joy she is. She zips over beside my bed and shimmies out of her skirt to be fully in the buff waiting for me. I reach behind me to unzip my dress and she says, "Please, let me undress you." I smile at her and she goes behind and I can hear and feel the zipper opening to bare my back. She comes to my front and with both hands grasps the fabric at the shoulders and pulls the top down my arms. Her eyes are hungrily looking at my bra and cleavage. I feel so exposed. She pushes the satin fabric of my dress lower over my hips and I step out of it. She lovingly carries it to drape over a side chair as I stand in in just my panties, bra and nylons. I kick off my heels and climb onto the royal blue satin bedspread and lay on my back. She wants to strip me naked but I'm just not ready. She follows and crawls on all fours to lay sweetly with her head on my shoulder with her body on her side flush against mine. Her crotch against my hip is so intimate. My head is swooning with new, powerful emotions.

She kisses me on my shoulder and say, "I've never been with a beautiful, powerful lady like you. Thank you for picking me."

A sense of dominance fills my mind and I slip my hand to her soft, bare bum. She kisses my shoulder again I move my hand over her crack to the other cheek. She responds by humping my panty covered hip slightly with her crotch. She is such a sexually responsive and free spirit. It's nice that she waits for my lead. This is all new to me. I take her hand and place it on my bra. She immediately goes for the clasp in between the cups and my breasts spill out.

She cups one and sighs, "Your breasts are so incredible." She massages one and then the other, exquisitely, like no man has ever pleased them. "My god, they are wonderful." My nipples are painfully hard and protruding like erasers. My lust is rising fast and strong.

I say firmly, "Suck my nipples."

She responds immediately and her sweet pink lips encircle my nipples and an electric, surge of pure, primordial lust runs through me. I throw my head back, open my mouth wide and simply pant as waves of pleasure run through me. Sweet Mary and Joseph, that feels so fucking good. I look down at her kissing my breasts all over. She throws her knee over my hip to my crotch and humps her pussy. The action spreads the cheeks of her ass, exposing her pussy and sends a powerful sweet smell of young love juices into the air to mix with my familiar musky, more mature feminine odor. My pussy is throbbing at the shear lusty energy of the moment.

I reach lower under her butt to the forbidden area of her pussy. She moves her legs to open even more and welcome my intimate touch. I've never felt a woman's private parts. The folds are slick with her juices. My god, I'm running my fingers up her slit to the hard nub of her clit. A groan from her lips tells me she has felt my touch on that, most sensitive, spot.

She lifts her head from my chest. "Oh yes, that feels so wonderful." She sighs and groans as I explore her sex. I have an urge to run a finger into her vagina. That seems too much. But she is humping my hip in heat. What the hell? I trace my finger down her slit to her vagina opening and slip it in second knuckle deep. A deep animal sound of lust comes from low in her throat as she freezes and I twirl my finger in and around her vagina. My pussy is throbbing and my lust meter is in the red zone. I need a fucking orgasm. Fuck more foreplay.

I lift her chin and look her in the eyes and order, "Suck my pussy, Bonnie."

"Of course, Elizabeth. It's my pleasure."

As she scrambles obediently between my knees, I sit up higher on the headboard and put a pillow behind my back. I want to see everything. She is on her knees. Her perfect young body with perky small breasts is so cute. With both hands, she grabs the waistband of my panties and pulls them down and off as I lift my bottom to help. She stares down at my pussy and then smiles up at me before diving her head down to my crotch, laying prone with her cute, tight butt in plain sight. The slight hot breath from her mouth sends a surge of feeling through my hyper-sensitive pussy. Oh fuck, I might die of pleasure, oh fuck.

Bonnie gently kisses the inside of one thigh high up and then the other. Oh my god, her nose is on my cameltoe notch and I can feel her hot tongue on my pussy lips. That is too, too intense. The roar of a lioness comes from my throat and I pant in heat as her tongue licks deep and true.

"Yes, Bonnie, just like that. Ah, oh, yes, right there." Wave of lust wash over me as her tongue darts deep into my vagina with gusto. "Yes, sweetie, you know what to do."

I can feel an orgasm coming like a fucking freight train, fast and hard. Holy fuck. I want it and yet the strength of it panics me. Sweet Jesus, I might die. I put my hand on the soft hair of her head and push her lips stronger to my hungry pussy. From now until my fucking epic orgasm, her lips are going to fucking stay glued to my fucking pussy. Your fucking tongue is mine girl.

"That's right baby. Suck momma's hot pussy." Holy shit, she's sucking my clit. Oh FUCK! MY CROTCH IS EXPLODING! "AAAAAAHHHHHH, OH MY DEAR GOD AHHH. FUCK. Ahhhh. Holy shit." I'm panting and my heart is racing. My vagina is pulsating uncontrollably. My god, this is bloody amazing. My pussy is hypersensitive as her tongue continues to probe. I pull Bonnie's head from my crotch in a panic. "Oh baby, no more. My pussy is too sensitive. Thank you. Thank you. That was amazing."

Her face, framed by my thighs and lower stomach, has a look of pride as she smiles up at me. What a cutie. "Come up here girl and let me give you a great big hug." She scrambles up and into my arms. I kiss the top of her head as she snuggles into my embrace. As we lay there and I languish in the after-glow of a world-shattering orgasm, I realize in my selfish way, I don't want to go down on Bonnie to return the favor. I'm the client here. Maybe I'll get her to pleasure me again after a little nap.

"Bonnie, dear girl, I think we should have a nap. Please stay with me. I'll want you to work your wonders on my pussy again if that's alright with you."

"Yes, ma'am that would be my pleasure. Whatever you like."

Okay, that's set. Whatever I like. Hmmmm. I just got a naughty thought. Why don't I buy one of those strap-on erection things and fuck sweet Bonnie next time I hire her. Oh yes, that would be a very horny thing to do. I can picture her on all fours and me mounted behind her ramming a big cock into her sweet pussy doggie-style. Wow, that is a must. Now, I'll just relax, put my hand on her bare, soft bum and fall to sleep........