Whores Make Great Wives Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was yellow cab outside the club. We asked the driver who responded in 'Brooklynese,'

"Lady I'll takes yas' any wheres but yas' gotta cover up them big titties of youz".

Fortunately, I'd grabbed Malcolm's motorcycle jacket anticipating such a problem, she quickly put it on and held the large leather jacket closed. We got in the cab and I told the driver to take us to Park Avenue. At the point Jean asked me to hold her partially opened hand bag, it was bursting with cash.

When we got back to the apartment Jean put Malcolm Forbes' jacket in a box, sealed it with tape and asked the apartment manager to see that Mr. Forbes received it. Inside the jacket's breast pocket was Malcolm's wallet and what must have been six or seven thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills. Of course we never touched it.

The next night we were finally packed for the trip to JFK airport, a small cake box was delivered to our door. It was a strawberry whipped cream cake from a famous bakery. When we removed the cake from the box there was an envelope underneath with the words,

"Merci pour une nuit inoubliable, MF [Thanks for an unforgettable night, MF]."

Inside the envelope were ten crisp hundred dollar bills and next to the envelope was a small pouch of white powder that turned out to be high quality cocaine.

"How are we going to get this back to France," I asked?

Jean grabbed the pouch and slipped it under her dress. Where it ended up I can certainly imagine.

12