Where it All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMrBurns
TheMrBurns
89 Followers

Her heart skipped a beat. This was not his usual light-hearted tone. This was not a polite request. There was an edge to his voice and a steeliness to his gaze that excited her in a way she had never felt before. This was a statement of fact. She felt all her desires to leave wither and fall away in those eyes.

"You are going to lie back and you are going to let me pleasure you with my mouth."

She could find no words, she could only stare at him wide eyed.

"Your pussy smells wonderful and I am going to enjoy tasting you so very, very much."

She continued to stare as he took a finger and slid it across her cheek and down her neck. Shivers turned to near convulsions as his finger crossed her stomach and reached her hip. She gasped as it slid between her quivering legs which she could not keep herself from opening to his touch, her skirt sliding up her thighs as they did. She was sopping wet, she knew her panties were soaked. Her mind was a blank as she felt his finger slide into her panties and between her lips. She watched in silence as he pulled his finger away from her. She could see it was soaked in her cum. She felt the blush burning down her face, across her chest, she could feel her heart pounding. She could not tear her eyes away from him as he slipped his finger into his mouth.

*****

She felt the tip of the cane slide across her skin from the tip of her big toe, up her calf, her thigh, to the curve of her ass where it stopped. She tried to steady her breathing but she was losing control. The excitement was overwhelming her. She had felt the slap of His open hand already, many times. He helped her when the guilt overwhelmed her and she needed to be punished. As she did right now. He was her friend, her confidant, her lover, her priest, her punishment, her master. She had a bad week with her oldest. Questions about his father. There had been yelling. There had been tears. There had been a heart filled with grief and guilt. Added to this was the guilt of dumping her problems on Him. He had asked if she thought she needed to be punished for her sins. She had sobbed a yes into His shoulder.

He always told her that she had nothing to feel guilty about, especially where He was concerned. He understood the pressures and always said He was more than glad to share her burdens just as she had shared His. She remembered the first He had spanked her. It had started as a bit of a joke. A light tap on the ass. But it had triggered some primal need within her to be punished. She had liked it. She wanted more, she wanted it harder and He was more than happy to oblige. Lost in thought she had not heard Him lean towards her ear, she could feel her breath catch in her throat at His whisper.

"This will hurt Me more than it will hurt you."

She felt the tip of the cane quickly leave her ass with a delicious sounding swish. She braced for the impact that would follow.

*****

He moaned as he pulled his finger out of his mouth. Her heart was pounding. She could hear it's roar in her ears as she watched him.

"You taste even better than I could have imagined."

A whimper escaped her lips as he gently pulled her panties past her ankles and then slipped his finger back into her. She gasped as he gently parted her thighs even more. She wanted to protest but once his lips met her inner thigh the only thing that slipped between her lips was a low moan. He kissed her again. His kisses moved closer and closer, she was writhing, her pussy was aching, she knew she was going to leave a huge wet spot on his couch but that thought was banished the moment his tongue snaked out his mouth and licked the crease between her thigh and vulva. She whimpered as his tongue then slid back down her inner thigh to her knee. She couldn't believe it, five minutes ago she would have been relieved at this turn of events, now she felt cheated, teased, she wanted his mouth on her pussy so badly. She did not have to wait long, with an impish grin and a wink he began to lick back up her inner thigh, her heart raced as he inched closer and closer. Her hands were gripping the couch cushions so tight her fingers were aching, her mouth was dry she was gasping for air, her hips were bucking at every lick and every kiss.

She could feel his breath on her pussy. He was so close. She desperately wanted his lips on her. She wanted to reach out and grab his curly hair and shove him into her pussy but she was incapable of moving her hands. In this moment it seemed that she had never wanted anything more. Once his lips gently touched her vulva, she cried out, a little chirp or surprise and pleasure. Then his tongue was between her wet lips and she gasped, then moaned as his tongue slid up to find her clit. She was losing herself in the sensations he was giving her. She felt his finger slide back into her as his tongue raced across her clit. Her head thrashed from side to side as she felt his moans of delight reverberate in her clit. His finger sliding in and out in perfect rhythm with her bucking hips. She tried to focus on any one sensation but her senses were overwhelmed. His eyes, lost in the pleasure of the act never left hers. Then she felt his finger start to wiggle, pushing up and back wards. She yowled and felt the orgasm build towards climax.

The pressure mounted. She had never felt this before. It felt so good. His finger was driving her crazy and his tongue was doubling the pleasure. She could not discern what it was doing or how he was doing it. All she felt was warm wetness and pressure that pushed her harder and faster to climax. And then it happened. Within the building wave of her orgasm was a desperate need to pee. She tried to let him know. She tried to warn him to stop, but the pleasure was overwhelming she needed to cum. In a moment of pure selfish abandon she let both waves of need wash over her. For that one brief moment she was in purest ecstasy. She lost control of herself and for the briefest moment felt no guilt about it.

*****

The cane came swishing down but there was no impact, no pain. He had stopped it an inch from her tender flesh. She whimpered out loud. He loved to tease her. He could even tease her about teasing her. The cane tip once again slid across her skin. She was shaking in anticipation. The tip of the cane circled her ass then it happened. Without warning, just as she relaxed the cane had raised from her flesh and connected with a sharp snap. It stung. His hands were strong and the spankings He gave her would leave her ass hot and sore but this was something completely different. She had yelped. She had not expected it to hurt that much. The tip of the cane moved gently over her ass once again. His voice was once again at her ear.

"We can stop anytime. The choice is yours. Was that enough?"

She didn't even consider it. The initial impact had been a shock but now she felt the heat from the strike. She knew exactly what she wanted.

"No, please, i have been so naughty, i need to be punished more."

And with that the cane came down again with another swish, another snap, another yelp.

*****

She wanted to die. The moment had passed and the realization of what she had done crashed down around her. She squirmed away from him, she wanted to curl up in a ball and die. She had pissed on him. What the fuck was wrong with her? She struggled against him but he was holding her tightly in his arms. He was rocking her gently. He was hushing her, kissing her forehead, talking softly to her.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you so hard. Though I am happy it happened."

She stopped struggling and looked up into his eyes.

"You said you didn't like piss play. Was that a lie so I wouldn't freak out?"

She could feel his smile as he nuzzled her neck.

"I don't, I didn't, that was you squirting, not pissing, it's different."

Thanks to him, she had learned something new about herself. Something he found attractive. She was still a little embarrassed about it all but agreed, with a boldness that surprised herself, when he shyly requested to do it to her again. And so he pleasured her again, and again. She did not squirt the third time but he seemed to be incredibly pleased that he had pleasured her. She felt spoiled as he started yet again. She felt a little guilty after the fourth and decided to make it right. After her last orgasm she took his head into her hands and gently pulled him up, he offered no resistance. She kissed him deeply, forgetting that his mouth was drenched in her cum. The sweet taste of it on her tongue surprised her and made her kisses more passionate; knowing her pleasure had been so important to him. She broke the kiss, her voice a hoarse, breathless whisper.

"I want to pleasure you now. I'm not very good, but I want to try."

He reassured her that he was certain that anything she did for him would be wonderful and appreciated. She was skeptical but decided to put aside her self-doubt and focus on his pleasure. For the first time in her life she was looking forward to having a cock in her mouth. She pushed him back on the couch and began unbuttoning his shirt. It was then that she realized how much she had squirted, his shirt was damp from it. She blushed deeply but he lifted her chin and kissed her. She pushed him back down with a mock frown.

"This is your turn, I don't want to be distracted."

She kissed his broad, hairy chest, just as he had done for her though she was more rushed, her enthusiasm was outpacing her desire to be patient and teasing. He did not seem to complain, in fact his eyes were losing focus as she licked and sucked his nipples. A moan slipped from him that changed her forever.

"That feels amazing, you're such a good girl."

It made her pussy ache. Her hand slid down to feel his cock. It was rock hard and pressing against the fabric of his jeans. The feeling of his arousal in her hand made her start to shake, she fumbled with his belt and pants but managed to get them to his ankles with a little help. He was wearing boxer briefs and she could tell from the wet spots that he had been spilling precum into them. That thought made her mouth water, she wanted that cock in her mouth, his cock. She wanted to pleasure him. She took a deep breath and pulled down his boxers revealing his cock for the first time. It was shaved. he had a little tuft of trimmed hair at the base but his shaft and balls were hairless. She was a little shocked at how beautiful it looked. She gave it a long lick. His moan was so encouraging she licked it again. It tasted wonderful, when she reached the tip on the second long lick she was rewarded with a drop of precum. She licked it up as she looked deeply into his beautiful eyes. He whimpered. She smiled, it made her so happy to know that she was in control of his pleasure. She continued to lick dragging moans and gasps and more declarations of being a good girl, such a good girl. She licked and gently sucked on his balls. She could see his hands gripping the couch cushions as she sucked one ball into her mouth at a time as she stroked his shaft. With one more long lick to the tip she took a deep breath and let his cock slip into her mouth. The noise he made when he hit the back of her tight throat made her pussy pulse. She could feel each throbbing vein as her tongue slipped around the shaft as the head stretched the back of her throat. She pressed her breasts into his balls as she settled herself between his legs. She pulled herself off his cock gasping for air only to go right back. She loved the taste of his cock. She loved the sounds he made. She loved how powerful she felt. She then got into a rhythm of bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock, stroking his shaft, making it slick from her saliva. She could hear his moans becoming more desperate, his hips bucking up, pushing his cock deeper. His whisper was hoarse and desperate.

"Oh, baby, if you don't stop you're going to make me cum."

She wanted his cum. She had never done this for her ex-husband, but she wanted to do it for him. She wanted to taste his cum in her mouth. She took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him there was naked hunger in her words.

"I want you to cum, baby. I want you to cum in my mouth."

She was nervous, she was excited, she didn't know what to expect as she went all out. Her jaw hurt, her eyes were watering, but she wanted his cum. And two minutes later she had it. His moans turned to howls, turned to a scream that shook the walls. His whole body shook with spasms as her mouth filled with his cum. She had no choice but to swallow it all as she sucked hard to get every last drop. Once the spasms had subsided a little she slid her hand across his stomach and it began again, although this time he was laughing.

"Stop... oh god stop, when I cum that hard I get VERY ticklish."

Her eyes grew wide as she proceeded to tickle him mercilessly. They tumbled onto the floor in fits of giggles and kisses that were a delightful mix of their shared pleasure. They got back on the couch. They cuddled tightly. They talked. They kissed. She was shocked that he didn't just roll over and go to sleep. She was even more shocked when the kisses grew more passionate and found him hard and ready to go again. And so they shared their pleasure again, and again. They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. They never ended up watching the movie.

It would not be the last time they shared their burgeoning love as months turned into a year. He was a patient and kind teacher and gave her a safe space to explore her sexuality. Anal sex had not been her cup of tea although light pressure or just a finger drove her wild. She had never had a sex toy before. They had gone to a sex shop on a date and she had gotten a bullet vibe. She now owned several toys. They had gone to a sex club. She had let strangers watch him make love to her. It had been such a thrill. She sent him dirty pictures, audio recordings, and videos. He replied in kind. And then came the day he had spanked her. And that was how it had all come to this.

*****

He would ask the same question after every stroke of the cane on her now swollen ass.

"Was that enough?"

Tears were streaming down her face. It was. It had finally been enough. She felt purged of her guilt. Punished for all the wrongs she had done. She nodded and the cane was lifted from her ass.

"Very well, release your hands. You've been a very good girl today, I am very, very proud of you."

As she allowed her hands to slide to her sides she could feel something cool and soothing being gently applied to her welts. His voice had changed now. It was soft, caring, soothing. Her punishment was gone and her lover had returned to her as he always did, so gentle and loving.

"I hope that helped."

She took His face in her hands and covered it kisses.

"It helped more than you can ever know."

He held her in His arms, making sure to keep an eye on her welts. He lavished her in kisses, kind words, and gentle touches. She fell asleep in His arms in contentment. When she awoke, they made love, He was so gentle and giving. It might be hard for her to sit tomorrow, but every time she felt the soreness it would be a reminder of the man who owned her heart and who had given His to her.


TheMrBurns
TheMrBurns
89 Followers
12