Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sexy are you here yet?"

"Yes. We are having a beer. Waiting to order lunch."

"Where? I will join you."

"Some brewpub."

"The Schlafly?"

"Yes! How did you know?"

"Wild guess. Wait for me I can be there is 20 minutes."

"Wait? Of course."

"I mean wait on lunch. I want some too."

"OK. See you then."

It took Steve almost a half hour to get to the brewpub and in the mean time we both consumed two Hefeweizens and a Bag of Pretzels. We were beginning to feel stood-up when someone, we assumed to be Steve, walked through the door. He scanned the room quickly and then a smile broke out on his face and he began making his way to our booth. Steve is a large and athletically built man with a head of full dark hair graying at the temples. He has broad shoulders and looks like an ex-football lineman. He stands about 6'5" and when we both stood to greet him he towered over us, especially Jan. He reached over and shook my hand as we introduced ourselves. He then pulled back and as Jan offered him her hand he pulled her in close for a tight embrace. She seemed to almost disappear when his large tree-like arms enveloped her. He held her close and her arms went around his body as much as they could. Finally they broke apart and he pushed her back just enough so that they could kiss on the lips like old friends. Then they both broke out laughing. I did not get the joke. Jan slid into the booth and Steve slid in right beside her.

"Justin, Jan, this is so great to finally meet you both." He said warmly as he smiled at us both.

"Steve it is great to meet you too." I replied but he simply nodded and looked at Jan.

"Jan you are even more lovely than your pictures." He said while looking her in the eyes. The waiter came by and the three of us ordered a beer and sandwiches.

The conversation was lively and the three of us could barely wait our turn to talk to the others. It was like three people that had not seen each other in years catching up rather than three strangers meeting for the first time. When the food came we ordered another round of brews and I could tell that Jan was getting tipsy as she was smiling more and more and giggling often. I also knew this as I was feeling the effects of the 4 beers myself. Perhaps the beer had also dulled my senses as I had not noticed, right away, that Steve and Jan were holding hands and kissing every now and then. Whew!

After a while Jan needed to get up to use the Lady's room and Steve slid out of the booth to let her out. As he stood and waited for her to slide out he held out his hand to help her up. She gave him a warm smile and sauntered away. We both turned to watch her sexy ass swaying away from us. I swear she was putting more motion than usual in her walk for Steve's benefit.

"Wow Justin that is a view I could never get tired of." He said as she finally walked out of sight.

"Me either." I said with a grin.

"She is even more gorgeous than you said and I had imagined." He said.

"So you like her then?" I asked wanting to hear him talk about my wife.

"What is not to like?" Was his reply.

"I agree. So do you think she is interested?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. She let me feel her thigh and cup her pussy." He taunted.

"No way!" When?" I asked my cock now rising to attention.

"Oh a couple of times during lunch." He replied smugly. He knew that he was killing me

"Really?" I asked incredulously as this was so unlike my wife Jan.

"Hey when she gets back you go hit the head and give us a few minutes." He directed.

"Okay." I said as I noticed Jan walking toward us. As she sat down I stood up and excused myself but I do not know if they even heard me. I found the men's room and used the urinal as soon as my cock would relax enough to let me not spray the ceiling. Then I washed my hands and looked at my red face. Damn I was aroused and my deep blush belayed that fact. I took a paper towel and after getting it wet with cold water I tried to cool my hot face. I stalled as long as I could and then slowly made my way back toward the booth trying to catch a glimpse of my wife and Steve. What I saw took my breath away. Steve had his hand on Jan's thigh at the edge of her shorts. He appeared to be squeezing it. She had her face turned to his and they were locked in a deep open-mouthed kiss. His hand slid from her thigh to between her legs and he appeared to give her pussy a squeeze. As I approached the booth I cleared my throat.

The two lovers slowly broke apart and as I sat down Steve excused himself to use the head. Jan had a deep look of desire and embarrassment on her face. She looked at me through heavily lidded eyes.

"Hey." I said as I looked at her.

"Hey" She replied as she looked back.

"So how's it going?" I asked.

"Good. He is really nice." She replied with kind of a dreamy far off voice.

"You seem to be getting to know each other pretty well." I offered.

"He's an easy guy to get to know." She replied.

"It looks like he is getting to know you too." I said teasingly.

"Oh, you noticed?" She replied kind of defensively.

"I did. Like it?"

"Uhuh. You?" She asked.

"Oh God yes." I replied as I reached across and took her hand. I held it to my mouth and kissed it.

"Good. I was hoping you would. We should talk when we get back to our room."

"Okay." I said wondering what there was to talk about.

When Steve returned we all decided that it was time to leave the brewpub and head back to the hotel. Since Steve had driven, he and Jan walked over to get his car, while I paid the tab. As they walked away I noticed that she let him put his arm around her waist with his hand resting on her butt. I was struggling to walk from the booth to the door as I had this throbbing hard-on inside my shorts that I was attempting to conceal.

A few minutes later I walked out into the bright Missouri sunlight and Steve and Jan were in his large SUV waiting at the curb for me. They were locked in another tight embrace. Why did I feel like I was intruding on them? Steve dropped us at the door and said that he would check-in and then come to our room. Jan and I agreed and made our way to the elevator. As we got inside the elevator car another couple got in with us so that we had no time to talk about what was happening. I could feel myself panting from excitement. We got out at our floor and made our way into our room.

"Wow! Jan you are so hot!" I exclaimed as I pulled her close for a kiss. Her lips were warm and soft and she opened her mouth to my tongue. I was all over her lips as I thought of her kissing another man. I could feel that she was just as excited as I was as we held each other kissing and touching. I wanted this woman so badly and I reached my hand inside her top. I felt the swell of her breast and wanted to bare them and lick them.

"Wait, wait, Steve will be here soon and we need to talk." She said as she broke free of my arms. I was so excited that I was shaking inside as I stared at this highly sensual creature before me.

"Talk about what?" I said kind of annoyed at being interrupted.

"Are you sure about this? I mean really sure?" She asked now being very serious.

"Oh God yes!" I moaned. "Are you?"

"Maybe but if we do this there are no do-overs." She warned.

"Sure yeah. Okay." I stammered hoping that my dream of a hotwife was coming true.

"Okay Justin but remember you wanted this." She said as she looked right into my eyes.

"I do want this Jan but honey do you want this?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"I do but I am so nervous." She replied and I took her back into my arms and kissed her forehead. Just then her phone announced a new text message.

"Checked in and I am right next door. Be there in 5." The message read. She responded.

"Well that was Steve and I better go freshen-up." She said as she made her way into the bathroom and shut the door. I stared at the closed door wondering who this woman was and what had happened to my wife? I felt like I needed a drink and went into one of our suitcases and removed a bottle of Dewar's that we had brought along. I found one of the room glasses and poured in an inch of the rich amber liquid. I was raising the glass to my lips for a sip when there was a loud rap on the door. I put the glass down and walked to the door of our room. I looked out through the peephole and no one was outside the room. Then the knock came again and I realized it was the door that is between two rooms. I walked over to it and unlocked the deadbolt. I twisted the knob and pulled; before me stood a grinning Steve.

"Surprise! Adjoining rooms." He said with a wide smile as he strolled past me and into our room.

"I guess so." I replied as I stepped back. Steve walked in and looked around the room.

"A king bed, Good idea Justin."

"Thanks. I figured we might want the extra room." I said thinking of the possible threesome.

"I like it. Jan in the head?"

"Yes." I replied. He sat down on the edge of the bed and offered me a seat beside him.

"It's going really well, don't you think so?" He asked quietly.

"Yes it sure is." I replied.

"When she comes out I want you to go get us some ice and something to mix a drink with. Maybe go to the first floor. The farthest vending machines from here. Give me a little time to get her in the mood. You got me?" He said quite directly.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Want me to go now so I can be back when she gets out?" I asked eagerly. Steve looked at me as if I was stupid.

"No wait until she gets out. Give us some time alone. Fifteen maybe twenty minutes." He explained.

"Oh got it. Yeah sure." I replied. We sat in silence for a few minutes then he said.

"She's ready for my big dick. She will soon be my whore." He gloated and then we heard Jan coming out of the bathroom. She turned the corner and into the room with us. Steve stood up and gave her a hug and another kiss on the lips.

"Well I better go get some ice for our drinks. I'll be right back." I said as I grabbed up the room key and headed for the door. I am not sure they even knew that I had left as they were both still embracing as I walked from the room.

Steve sent me on a wild goose chase hoping that I would leave them alone for an extended period of time and it worked. Finally 35 minutes after I left I slid my key into the door lock and entered the room. I had a bucket of ice and a can of soda water in my hand that I almost dropped when I turned the corner into the room. They were gone! The room was empty. I stopped dead in my tracks. What the hell?

It took me a few moments but it finally dawned on me that they might be in the adjoining room. I put the ice and the drink down and went to the partially closed door and stuck my head around the frame. The sight before me shocked me to my core. I had waited, hoped and begged and now right before me was my dreams come true. My wife Jan was totally nude on her knees sucking the cock of a just as nude Steve.

I suddenly felt like a voyeur, a peeping Tom, a creeper. I peeked around the corner like an errant child spying on his parents having sex. My heart was in my throat. It was trying to beat its way from my chest. I could hardly catch my breath. I was shaking and sweating as I watched her make minister to Steve's large cock with her mouth. He had his hands on her head guiding and holding her as she bobbed back and forth on his fully erect cock.

I stepped back out of the room. This was everything I wanted in a hotwife; her sucking another man's dick. I did not know if I should just let them play alone or get involved. I tried to calm myself and I waited a few minutes to look back inside. I then stole another glance at the two lovers. Steve was moaning and pumping himself harder into her sucking mouth. I reached down and grabbed a hold of my own throbbing member. It felt harder and larger than it ever had before. I decided to pull it out and stroke it while I watched my wife and Steve.

"Justin, either get in here or leave the room and close the door." Steve shouted as he turned his head to look at me.

"I should probably go wait in the other room." I mumbled as I started to make my way backwards towards the door. I still felt like this was between them and I was an intruder and I did not want to break the spell.

"Suit yourself but you are welcome to watch." He replied as he suddenly grabbed Jan's head from behind and buried himself fully into her throat. I watched as his ass-cheeks tensed and flexed as he shot his release into my wife's mouth. I quietly shut the door as I backed totally from the room.

12