What Mom Knows is a Family Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I learned a lot of things like:

When she'd been younger Nana had met and attended a few rehearsals (just to listen) with a little-known late 60s blues band called Electric Flag. This had me in awe, as I'd picked up one of their records a few months ago at the suggestion of a hippy cashier... it had triggered my recent fascination with blues music, which tonight I learned I had in common with Nana.

Aunt Elizabeth loved action movies, especially Bruce Willis ones, and she argued with me that Red was better than Die Hard. I couldn't agree, at least not exactly, as both were excellent for different reasons.

Mom and Ellie revealed they were leaving on January 3rd for their honeymoon to Hawaii, and Ellie stressed that nobody else was damn well coming (and since it was no-sex-talk time, I resisted the temptation to hope out loud that there'd be a lot of coming).

Laura shared that she wanted to take a year off after graduating high school this year to travel. We also discussed whether having her change schools during her last semester of her senior year so she could be with us was a good idea... we, as a group, didn't come up with a final decision. The attraction of moving her here was fucking (literally) obvious, but Laura said she also felt a responsibility to the MILFs and other pets in her stable back home, and she wouldn't feel right about deserting them without first at least finding or training a replacement Mistress to look after them. It was interesting seeing a different side of Laura.

We did dishes, yes I helped. I'm not a chauvinist asshole who abides by the old stereotypical hierarchy of men's and women's roles... at least not in non-sexual situations.

Then we all gathered into the living room to do our gift exchange.

Laura, her former attitude of everyone else in the world being created to look after her every need long gone, apologized abjectly for not having brought presents for anyone, not even for her mother, but that she would make up for it any way possible... which meant for now she'd be giving out a lot of foot massages while the rest of us opened our gifts.

We decided to have one person at a time open all their presents at once, and chose Laura to go first so that afterwards she could concentrate on her task.

Laura's haul was mostly gift cards purchased before the change of hierarchy... although Miranda had found the time today to buy her a collar (with a prominent inscription, 'Good Girl') and a leash, as she smiled, "You can't take your pets for a proper walk without it."

And I, of course, had bought her the three vibrating butt plugs... upon which Miranda lubed the smallest one generously and slid it inside the teen's tight back door before Laura began her task of massaging (with her hands and mouth) each of the women's nylon-clad feet.

Being only one step above her daughter in our hierarchy Aunt Elizabeth was next, and being an established slut by now, she got mostly sexual items: nipple clamps from her sister (my Mom), a rabbit vibrator from her Mom (Nana), and a sexy lingerie set from Miranda. When it came to my present, she gasped, "What a big box."

"They say size matters," I joked.

"It does," everyone other than Ellie replied in almost perfect unison.

I laughed, "Thank God for me."

Elizabeth ripped away the wrapping paper before opening the nondescript box (plain brown wrapper of course) from the top, so that at first only she could see what was in it. "Oh my," she murmured.

"Like?" I asked, as both Nana and Miranda stood up to peer into the box.

"You brat," Miranda glared at me, "there'd better be one of those for me, too."

"I'm not enough?" I teased, feigning hurt.

"You young man, are a pretty busy fuck slut," she countered, as Elizabeth tore a side of the box down from the corner.

"Me first," Nana said, just as I expected.

"Um, it's my present," Elizabeth argued.

"Elizabeth gets to use it first, and she can try it out while the rest of you open your presents," I pontificated.

"Fine," Nana sighed, as she went to grab my gift for her.

I grabbed it away from her and said, "You open my gift last."

"Fine," she repeated, slightly annoyed, as (without panties of course) Elizabeth straddled the big machine and turned it on.

Nana's gifts were less naughty than Elizabeth's, which disappointed her. She got a gift card from Elizabeth to a bookstore, and Mom had bought her a candle thing which she stressed she'd purchased a while ago. Miranda saved the day with a vibrating egg with remote control.

Nana said, "At least someone understands me," while glaring at her two prudish (yeah, right) children.

"We didn't know you were a nasty three-hole cum slut and cunt muncher when we bought these," my mother pointed out, which sounded so hot.

"Well, now you do," Nana shrugged, as she shoved the egg into her cunt and handed me the remote control.

"This should be fun," I said as I turned it on medium for starters, while handing her my gift. "I warned, "You may be disappointed: mine isn't sexual either."

She opened the gift as I explained, "But since I'm currently the only man in your life, this seemed suitable to me."

"I forgive you," she said, after gasping upon opening the jewelry box.

"I wanted to let you know that I love you as more than just my... as Mom so elegantly called you... three-hole cum bucket," I explained.

"I love it," she said, as she pulled it out of the box and showed it to everyone.

"Wow, very nice," Mom approved.

"So thoughtful," Miranda said.

"Let me see," Elizabeth asked with a moan. (She was still riding the Sybian.)

Nana showed it to her.

"Very nice," she moaned, before adding, "although my gift is a lot more practical."

"It's gorgeous," Nana said, enchanted by it.

"I hoped you'd like it," I said, happy to see her happy.

She came over and kissed my lips in a very non-Nana-and-grandson way as she squeezed my cock and said, "I can think of a few ways to thank you."

"I'm sure you'll thank me a hundred times over," I laughed, as I returned the kiss with tongue.

"Ahem! No sex play until the gift exchange is finished," Mom reminded us of the rules.

"Too late," Ellie laughed, pointing to Elizabeth, who was still bouncing away on her new hobby horse.

"Okay, no French kissing, cunt munching, cock sucking or ass taking until the gift exchange is done," Mom modified the rules.

"Weird that you left out cunt fucking," Miranda pointed out.

"Well, that too," Mom added with a shrug as she helped Nana put on the necklace.

"Mom's turn," I prompted.

"Give me a minute," Mom said, still fiddling with the clasp.

"Oh fuck!" Elizabeth screamed as she came for the first time from her Sybian, and as Laura moved from Mom's feet to Ellie's.

Her sister got Mom a sweater, Nana got her a gift card for Amazon (Mom did love her Amazon), Miranda got her black Mistress boots, and Ellie got her an appointment for a tattoo.

Mom asked, "Do I get to choose my tattoo?"

Ellie scoffed, "You're funny, my slut."

I handed her my gift and said, "This should make up for your wife's thoughtless gift."

"Hey! I put a lot of thought into what I'm tattooing on my bridal slut," she said, before adding, as if defending herself, "I also booked our trip to Hawaii."

"You two," Mom sighed, as she opened the box. "I'm not a piece of meat."

"But you love my piece of meat," I countered wittily.

"Yes, I do," she smiled, as she pulled out the bracelet. "Oh my, Curtis, you shouldn't have!"

"I want you to know that I love you in every way," I explained sweetly.

"It's beautiful," she said, unable to take her eyes off of it.

Ellie sighed, "I don't think a son is supposed to buy his mother jewelry."

"She's more than just my Mom," I pointed out.

"Don't remind me," she said, pissed that I'd upped her in the gift department.

"I'll always be around," I did remind her.

Mom said, handing Ellie a box and trying to defuse yet another verbal battle between her two most important people, "Here Ellie, open mine."

"Thank you," Ellie said, softening slightly. She opened the box and froze, tears forming in her eyes.

"I never got rid of it," Mom said.

"What is it?" Nana asked.

Ellie pulled out a ring gasping. "I can't believe it."

"It's the ring Ellie gave me when we were in college, a promise ring of sorts that said I'd always be her pet," Mom explained, before adding, "of course, I broke that promise."

"Yes, you did," Ellie replied to Mom, yet glaring at me.

"Anyway, this is my commitment to you that I won't ever break it again," Mom told her, handing her another box.

Ellie opened it. It was a matching ring. "Oh dear; this is just too precious for words!"

"This is getting way too cheesy," Nana joked.

"See Curtis, the ring was engraved, 'Pet Slut Owned by Ellie'," Ellie said, handing the first ring to me. There was no posturing this time, no arrogance: she was quietly sharing something with me that meant a lot to her.

"So it does," I said, reading it, also touched.

"And yours says: 'Alexis' Mistress Ellie'," Mom added, as she knelt before her Mistress and ceremoniously placed the ring on her finger.

Except for the faint buzzing of Nana's egg and the louder one of Elizabeth's Sybian, there was a long, poignant silence in the room.

It was a silence I couldn't allow to continue forever. "Well, to end this sappy crap Ellie, open mine."

"Do I have to?" she asked as she took it.

"It's part one of two," I explained as she opened it.

"You sure this isn't for someone else?" she questioned, looking at the collar with the word 'Slut' on it.

"Nope, it's definitely for you."

"Good luck with that."

Ignoring her tone, I handed Mom and Ellie two identical boxes. "Now these."

"What else did you buy?" Mom asked, "you must have spent a fortune."

"All of my inheritance," I agreed with a straight face.

"That was supposed to be for school!" Mom objected.

"Just teasing, I still have lots left," I reassured her. "Now open them."

"This had better not be another submissive bullshit present," Ellie cautioned, as they opened their boxes.

After a moment, Ellie and Mom both said, "Oh."

"They're infinity necklaces," I explained. "Symbolizing that you two will be together forever."

"That's so sweet," Mom gushed.

"Yeah, it actually is," Ellie agreed, her tone one of surprise and slight questioning.

"I do want you two to be happy," I stressed. "You both deserve it, especially you, Mom."

"You... are the sweetest son in the world," Mom said, giving me a big hug.

"Don't forget that he also likes to fuck your ass," Ellie pointed out, but in a playful manner.

"And yours too... and soon," I pointed out.

"You just won't give up on that, will you," she brushed me off, shaking her head, but interestingly not telling me 'no' this time.

Laura moved to Miranda's feet.

"And I saved the best for last," I said, handing Miranda a small box.

"It'd better be," she teased, as Laura sucked her toes into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, this machine is amazing," Elizabeth declared, as her body was shaking and apparently multiple orgasms were on the horizon.

"I thought you'd like it," I smiled.

"My turn," Nana said, literally pushing her daughter off the adult horsey.

"Hey, I was so close," Elizabeth protested.

"Who cares?" Nana dismissed, as she straddled the Sybian and dropped herself onto it. "Mother fucker," Nana screamed, jumping off and pulling out the egg she'd forgotten was inside her.

An egg I had also completely forgotten about during the gift exchange, as I glanced at the remote on the end table. It was still on Medium. I switched it off.

Everyone laughed as Nana sat back down on the Sybian and Miranda opened her present.

"Oh my," she gasped, staring at the ring inside the box.

"What did he get you?" Mom asked.

Miranda pulled it out and put it on.

"Let me see," Mom demanded, not using her Mistress tone, but her curious tone.

Miranda reached her hand toward Mom and Mom said, "Wow! It's beautiful."

"You like it?" I asked, confident she would, but you never know when it comes to jewelry.

"I love it," she said, leaning into me and kissing me.

"So most of you got jewelry and I got a sex toy?" Elizabeth asked.

"You're bottom slut," Mom pointed out.

"No, my daughter is," Elizabeth argued.

"Sorry, you're second bottom slut," Mom shrugged as she reached over and grabbed a box and handed it to Miranda. "Here's my present for you."

"You didn't have to," Miranda said, as she opened the present.

"I did," Mom said, as Miranda pulled out a bunch of pairs of nylons.

"They're all Wolfords, awesome," Miranda said.

"Some are for work, some to tease my son, and some for when you come over to serve me," Mom explained.

"Serve us," Ellie corrected. "We have an agreement, don't forget."

"That's right, us," Mom agreed.

I wondered what agreement they meant, but the conversation moved on before I could ask.

"I'll wear them with sultry pride," Miranda said, removing the pair she was wearing.

"So we just have the man of the house left," Mom said.

"Wasn't Kaylin my present?" I asked.

"One of them," Mom said, handing me a large box... though not as large as the Sybian box.

I opened it, and it was my turn to gasp. It was a record player. A very expensive professional DJ record player. Like a $2,000 one. "Oh, wow!"

"It's from all of us," Mom said, "we wanted to get you something you'd love and wouldn't expect."

"And since all of us have already given you all three of our fuck holes," Nana moaned from the Sybian.

"Speak for yourself," Ellie quipped.

"My ass still needs a fucking too," Laura added from the floor.

Ellie glared at her because of the inclusive implication.

"It's amazing," I said, thinking my records would finally sound amazing... my Walmart record player never doing justice to the vinyl.

"We also ordered you some quality speakers, but they won't be here for a few days," Elizabeth added.

"Mother fucker," Nana screamed as she came.

"Hey, that's me," I joked.

"It certainly is," Mom smiled coyly.

"You guys are amazing," I said, looking at all my beautiful women, each dressed in sexy lingerie and stockings... all for me.

"Like?" Miranda asked, posing in a pair of her new nylons, with a seam down the back.

"Love," I replied, staring at my beautiful bride, who I still couldn't believe I was married to... the past two months so crazy that not even a porn movie could be less believable... but somehow, this was all true.

"Okay sluts, the presents are all opened, so it's face fuck time," Mom declared, and silently every woman, even Ellie, although she sighed while doing it, knelt on the floor in a row, Nana still trembling as she joined them.

"So many mouths," I smiled, as I strolled over to Laura and slid my cock in her mouth.

"Face fuck her," Elizabeth demanded. "No holding back."

"Oh well, if I have to," I laughed.

I gave Laura ten deep ball-slapping pumps before pulling out and doing the same to each woman. By the time I'd finished ten in Nana's mouth, my balls were already boiling... it had been a couple of hours since my last eruption.

"Who wants this load all over their pretty face?" I asked, gazing down upon my sexy harem.

'I do," they all cried eagerly in unison as they circled me, except for Ellie.

"Get in the circle, slut," I ordered her.

"Fine," she said, although she gave in so quickly and so without any defiance that I thought perhaps tonight would be the night for that third hole.

So I was surrounded by half a dozen hot women, and feeling a rush of power, I simply slammed my cock into Ellie for three ball-bouncing-off-chin thrusts, and rotated around, doing the same with each of my eager pets.

I completed my first rotation and then went around again, this time doing two deep thrusts in each, before returning to Ellie near eruption and face fucking her until the very last second before pulling out and exploding my first big wad of cum onto her face. I then resumed my spinning, this time stroking furiously so that all six of them received at least some of my cum.

Once I was spent, Mom took my cock in her mouth while Nana licked my cum off her granddaughter, and Miranda scooped a massive load off Ellie and placed it in Ellie's open mouth.

Fuck, that was hot.

Spent, I said, "You six have fun."

Ellie said, "Let's try that train thingie again, but this time with me at the caboose," as I smiled and thought, I may end up in your caboose, once I recover.

"I'm not sure we have enough strap-ons," Moms said.

"Someone grab my bag," Ellie pointed, a duffle bag she'd apparently brought in and dropped off just inside the front door.

"You think of everything," Mom smiled, as she traipsed off to get it.

"I just brought along some essentials," she answered, before adding, "as I begin moving in."

Mom returned with a few strap-ons of various sizes and said, "Well, you brought along the most important things."

"I know," Ellie agreed.

Nana grabbed a strap-on and said, "I'm ready to ride the train again."

"Let's do this by age," Ellie suggested, before clarifying, "except with me at the end."

I sat on the couch and watched as the beautiful nylon-clad women all donned strap-ons, except for Laura, who just waited.

"Kneel in front of me," I suggested.

"Mmmmmmm," she smiled before suggesting, "hey, you want to put the second plug in my ass?"

"Good idea," I nodded, as she grabbed the lube and the medium-sized plug. "This may hurt," I warned as I extracted the small one.

"Just shove it in," she said, as I poured the lube on it.

"Okay," I said, admiring her natural slutiness.

I moved behind her and slid the wider, longer plug inside her virgin asshole. If I didn't succeed in taking Ellie's asshole tonight, I was definitely taking Laura's... someone was having her anal virginity taken.

Laura moaned and whimpered, a slight grimace on her face, as the entire plug filled her ass.

I sat down and watched as Laura turned around and licked my balls, while Miranda with a long black pecker, moved behind Laura and slid inside her last unoccupied hole.

Mom, wearing the double dick I'd bought her, moved behind Miranda and asked, even as without permission she slid both of her cocks into both holes, "Ready for some double penetration?"

"Always," Miranda moaned.

Aunt Elizabeth, wearing a pink dildo that looked like it also went inside her pussy, and was vibrating, slid inside Mom.

Nana, with a thinner but longer cock, said, "I guess I get to ream your ass, daughter."

"Yes please, Mommy," Aunt Elizabeth agreed, as her backdoor was filled.

Ellie, wearing a massive red cock, easily ten inches long and fat as fuck, moved behind Nana and asked, "Ready for the fuck of your life?"

"You mean Curtis is fucking me?" Nana asked playfully, which seemed to annoy Ellie as she slid the entire massive cock into Nana. "Ohhhhh, my!!"

"All right," I said as everyone was inside someone else. I put my hand up like I was a train conductor, which I guess I was, "Toot, toot."

And as Laura took my cock back in her mouth, the pistons started getting the train rolling.

I watched in awe, wondering why no one had ever made a train like this into a porn movie. Or had they? Sure, I loved watching women in a 69, women getting pounded by a strap-on, a women sitting on another's face, a woman getting fisted, or a three-plus person daisy chain cock twitching... but this arrangement was without a doubt the hottest lesbian act I'd ever witnessed, and my cock was already rock-hard in Laura's mouth.

And because it was their second time today, except for Ellie, their earlier experience was paying off and the train was running along the tracks nice and smoothly almost from the get-go.