What are Friends for? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it ended with us lying together holding each other and kissing softly. What a memorable time it displayed, caught by a master of the art! Bill had captured the mood and the sexuality of the moment.

"My God! That was fantastic, Bill. May I have a copy for myself? My first time with my new love, Marie. I promise I will not show it to anyone, not even my closest friends, and keep it in my safe. No one will ever see it but me. I promise, word of honor, and that, I will never break!" She said firmly.

"I believe you, Linda. If it's OK with Marie, it's OK with me." Bill said.

I leaned over and kissed Linda gently. "That's what friends are for! My New Love"

Bill laughed."I'll drink to that. How about the three of us move to the bedroom, have no cameras, and have a long and very sexy three-way that will end the first day of the long weekend and two more nights of pleasure left to fill? Think we can all last that long?"

That is exactly what happened, we three made love in all combinations that night and the rest of the weekend, trying to outdo each other in thinking of different ways to have sex together. Linda her inventive mind and toys even came up with a twist where Bill fucked me from the front, and Linda fucked him in the ass with one of the smaller cocks from her collection. A first for him as he filled my pussy with his cum and Linda's cock had a reservoir of juices where she squeezed the scrotum of the cock and shot it inside him.

"I'm not a virgin there anymore. And very unique too, by a Lady Lover!" Bill quipped.

What an inventive mind Linda has. She and I made plans for me to meet two of her friends so I can try out a foursome with three ladies making love to me at the same time. I can hardly wait.

Get in line ladies, a new sex Queen had come to town! I'm 'Bi" now!

The End

What Are Friends For

Chapter two

By Tawny T

12