Weekend at the Cabin Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I remembered Tanya. I turned my body, just a little, so that she could see what was going on between us. Her eyes immediately went to our midsections and below, and I don't know if she even thought about it, but she sat down on the chair, almost hypnotized by what she was seeing.

I looked in Tim's eyes, like "Now?" He returned the look. "Now." I stepped back about half a step, looked down, then began unbuckling his jeans belt. When I got it unbuckled, I undid the button, grasped the zipper tab, and pulled down the zipper. We let his pants fall down of their own weight 'til they were bunched at his ankles, leaving him standing there, naked from the waist down (he usually avoids wearing underwear if he can) -- and with his dick going from "swollen" to "hard."

As I -- and we -- have done so often, I got on my knees and took his hard cock between my thumb and forefinger and held it in place while I put my lips on, then around, the circumcised tip. I licked around and probed the little hole with my tongue, then put my lips around him again and took more -- maybe three inches or so -- into my mouth.

I turned slightly, so I could look at Tanya. She was obviously being affected by watching us do our thing. One of her hands was gently squeezing a breast while the other was pressed between the legs of her Bermuda shorts. She didn't look like she was even aware of what her hands were doing.

I said, "Do you really want to help us -- to do queer stuff?" She didn't seem to even hear my words, so I repeated myself. "Do you want to help us now?"

She kind of woke up from her -- from whatever state she was in -- and said, almost too softly for us to hear, "Yes." Still wondering what to do, she added, "How?"

I had thought about this. "Come over here and help me with Tim's beautiful cock."

She stood up from the chair, but then she didn't move, like she was trying to decide something.

"Should I get undressed?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with."

She thought for a few seconds, then grabbed the hem of her tee-shirt and pulled it up over her head. And that's the first look Tim and I got at the more "personal" parts of her body.

And there wasn't much to see. The pale complexion we had first seen continued with her chest and her stomach. Her breasts were cone-shaped − and no, I don't know how to describe the size of cones -- and they were, if anything, even more pale than the rest of her. I guess she didn't do a lot of tanning, living in a backwoods general store.

She came over to us. "What do I do?"

"Well, I guess the first thing would be to kneel down by me. So we're together," I added, "and you can take Tim's cock in your fingers -- like I did."

She looked toward Tim's cock, then back at me, like, "It's alright?" I nodded, go ahead. She put her hand out, fingers open, and touched -- and I mean, just touched -- Tim's cock, which was beginning to lose some of its previously-magnificent hardness. I smiled in encouragement. "Go ahead -- you're doing fine."

She closed her finger and thumb on Tim's cock, just enough to hold it steady and in place, and after a few seconds of her holding it I put my mouth back on his and resumed my efforts to make him feel good.

After a minute or so I gently moved Tanya's fingers just a little farther up Tim's cock, toward the base, so I could get more of him into my mouth. He sighed when I did this. I shifted my eyes toward Tanya and opened them wider, like, "See, he likes what I'm doing -- what we're doing?"

I kept this up a little longer, to please Tim, of course, but also, to give Tanya some demonstration of things a mouth can do with a nice hard cock. I hoped she was following the lesson.

I felt it was time. I backed off of Tim's cock and turned to T. "Do you want to help some more?"

She hesitated briefly, then nodded. "Yes." It looked like her hesitancy was more like "Is it OK?" than from any reluctance on her part. I scooted over and motioned for her to get in my place, then said, "Now -- put your mouth -- just on the tip, like I did when I started."

This she did without any hesitation. And then she just stopped there, like she didn't know what else to do.

"Have you ever had a boy's cock in your mouth before?"

She hesitated for a moment, then replied, "Not really."

How can you "not really" have a cock in your mouth?

"But you have, sorta -- right?"

"Yeah, sorta." We waited. "My Grandpa."

What -- the old perv was making his granddaughter to give him head?"

But she went on. "I wanted to make him feel good. He's really nice to me, and he works so hard to take care of us, and I love him, and I wanted to make him feel good, so I..."

I got the picture. These two simple people, living alone, having just the two of them to take care of each other, and the young granddaughter just wanting to make her lonely Grandpa feel good I understood. Also, I realized that this plain girl might be a lot more complex than she first comes across.

But I also figured that giving her old Grandpa a blowjob probably didn't give her a lot of experience when it came to helping Tim and me do "queer stuff," so I took a more "proactive" approach.

"Remember what I did -- the things I was doing while you were watching?"

Hesitantly, "Yeah?"

"Well, it looked like you were enjoying watching what we were doing." With the tip of Tim's cock still between her lips, she managed to smile. Progress! "Just do the same things you saw me do. Don't worry about doing it 'right.' The best thing is just to do stuff that you feel like doing − those'll be the right things."

She seemed to like that explanation, so she tried. She was hesitant at first, like she was afraid of doing something wrong, and that's when I remembered. "One thing -- watch your teeth. Teeth can hurt a guy. The secret is to just relax so your jaw's relaxed and loose − that'll keep your teeth... out of the way."

So with that little bit of guidance and reassurance, she started extending her repertoire of mouth-on-cock skills. Admittedly, she wasn't very skilled. But, then again, I can't recall Tim ever complaining about a mouth on his cock.

I got another idea. "Maybe you and I can take turns on that beautiful cock, okay? Here," and I put my thumb and finger on Tim's cock and gently pulled it away from Tanya's grasp and directed it to my own mouth again. Then we proceeded to "pass" it back and forth between us, and each time I tried to do something different with his cock, and then Tanya would try to do the same thing. Apparently our instructional routine was working, because Tanya imitated me and guided her mouth all the way down Tim's cock, until finally, her nose was against his shaved pubes. His cock must have been into her throat by then. I put his hands gently on her head, and he sighed.

I caught Tanya's eye and nodded, "Good girl!" She smiled -- at least, as much as she could with Tim's cock lodged in her throat -- and seemed to press a little harder onto him.

I let her work on her "skills" for a few minutes more, then said, "Now it's my turn." I stood up, and that was Tim's cue. He gently disengaged his cock from Tanya's mouth, and I have to admit -- it looked like she was reluctant to lose contact with him-it. As I had done with him, he gave me a kiss, then unbuckled and unzipped my jeans and let them fall, then kneeled down and took my semi-hard cock in his fingers and put his lips around the tip.

As I had done with him, he ran his tongue around the tip, then the crown, and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the delicious sensation of his wet, silky tongue on my smooth, silky penis skin. Then more -- lips behind the crown, a hand on my buttock to keep us both in the right place, and he started moving his head back and forth, sliding his lips and his mouth up and down my length.

And Tanya watched every bit of it, fascinated, seeing something she probably never thought she'd see in her life -- at least not in person.

And I noticed something else. I could see that her pale nipples -- which were slightly inverted when she first took her shirt off -- had swollen, to the point where they now stuck out, like pale little pencil erasers. I wondered if they'd get any larger when more things start happening with her.

After Tim had given my cock a good tongue-bathing, which he knows I find so very sexy, he slowly -- and reluctantly -- drew his head back and off my cock and asked me, "Now Tanya?"

I nodded. He took his mouth completely off me, and with his fingers he directed my cock toward Tanya, who had been kneeling there all along, her face right next to where Tim and my cock met. I noticed that she licked her lips -- I don't know whether it was to get them wet for my cock or because they'd gotten dry from the excitement of watching Tim suck me. In any case, they slid on my cock just fine.

But what was really hot was Tim. He began talking to Tanya, encouraging her, complimenting her, coaching her.

"That's it, T, you're doing that really nice." "You're liking it, aren't you? You like the taste of Chase's sweet cock in your mouth, don't you. From now on, you're going to want that feeling all the time -- you won't be able to get enough of men's cocks in your mouth." When he said that, I thought I felt her double her efforts.

Then, "He's liking that, I can tell. Show her, Chase -- show T how much you like having her mouth on your cock," and he took my hand, the one I'd been resting on the side of his head, and he moved it over, to rest on Tanya's head. I didn't actually hold her head, I just used my hand to steady her in position, and then I started moving my hips back and forth. Tanya seemed to get the idea right away and she relaxed her mouth and let me slide my cock in and out of her, like I was fucking her mouth, but gently, not hard.

And then Tim. "That's it, T, that looks so hot -- you both look so damn hot!" "Man, the way you're doing that, I can almost taste Chase in my mouth." What he didn't mention was that his hand, which had been holding my ass to keep us both in position, had crept around, so that now his finger was gently probing and toying with my asshole while I slid my cock in and out of her. And with my hand still on her head, steadying her, I continued to fuck her relaxed mouth,...

... until I started to feel the feelings. "T, maybe you should let Tim do it now." The slightly strained tone of my voice probably signaled to Tim just why.

Leaning in toward me, Tim said, "You did great, T -- you did that so good, Chase's almost ready to cum, that's how good you're doing it. Now, watch how him and I do this," as Tanya surrendered my cock to him. She didn't look like she was quite ready to do it, but she didn't resist as Tim gently guided her back and put his own lips where hers had been.

Tim let me get into a rhythm again -- the same rhythm I'd been using with Tanya's mouth, except this time, Tim's finger was energetically probing my bumhole, and in a matter of a few seconds I took his head in both hands and shoved my cock all the way in, to the back of his sucking throat -- and I came.

It had been a long time. And with Tim's "skills," plus the added thrill of having another person there, not only to watch, but to share -- someone who we were pretty sure we could "groom" into more "creative" acts -- I emptied what seemed like a gallon of my very finest jizz into Tim's waiting throat. And Tanya watched all this, taking it in, witnessing something she probably never thought she'd see in her entire life -- and from a distance of only a few inches.

I was surprised when Tim took his mouth off me and turned to Tanya. I knew there was no way he was going to share his long-awaited prize. However, he seemed to have adopted his role as "teacher" more enthusiastically that I would have imagined, given his hesitation when our evening began. He said to Tanya, "You want to?"

She made just the slightest nod, but her open mouth spoke much more loudly. Tim took her bare shoulders and moved her right in front of my still hard, still leaking, cock. "Chase -- do you still have some left for our company?"

I took her head, gently, in both hands and put the head of my cock in front of her open mouth. When she didn't do anything, I slid in -- not too far -- she's new to all this -- and squeezed. And I was surprised. The scenes leading up to this had been so exciting that even after I thought I'd emptied my entire load into Tim's welcoming mouth and throat, I was still able to force out a few more squirts into Tanya's inexperienced-but-waiting mouth.

My hold on her head was so loose that she was able to jerk her head back a bit -- not in distaste − more like surprise, as she must have felt my cock pulse and the wads of jizz that followed. But then, like the trooper I now knew she was going to be, she grabbed my hips and pulled me back into her mouth, and she actually sucked, trying to see if there was anything more to get.

Sadly, I didn't have anything more to share with her -- this time. She made just a few more sucking efforts, almost like she was trying to make sure she wasn't hurting my feelings by stopping too quickly. When she finally determined that more sucking wouldn't do anything, she sat back on her haunches, like she was thinking -- like she was trying to decide about the taste that was now in her mouth, like whether it tasted good or not, or whether she liked it -- and whether she wanted to taste it again.

My cock was starting to get a little tender after all the marvelous attention it had been receiving, so I knew what was next. Because Tim and Tanya were already down on the floor, on their knees, I knelt down and joined them. I turned to Tim and I put my hands on his cheeks, and he put his hands on my cheeks, and we shared the last of my cum that he hadn't already swallowed, but had saved for us to share, now.

We didn't hurry, just kind of lost in the moment. Then we pulled apart, just a little. And we looked at our "guest." Tim and I looked at each other, and then Tim turned toward her and put his face in front of her and looked her into the eyes -- and waited. He didn't have to wait long, as she leaned forward and put her lips to his, and he opened his mouth and she put her open mouth on his, and I could see as she worked her tongue around his cum-coated mouth and tongue. And I hoped. Is there any chance we've got a real cum-slut in the making here?

And for a while, we just stayed there on our knees, just "savoring the moment," I guess you'd say, when Tim said, to both of us, it seemed, "I think it's time for bed, don't you?"

12