War is Not All Bad

Story Info
Earth is at war with an alien empire.
13.5k words
4.01
25.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Another God-damned War

As soon as mankind stopped fighting itself, we met aliens who didn't like us.

Lt. Jake Buck had finally graduated from the United Earth Marine flight school. He would soon be a first lieutenant and be issued his Scorpion 2 fighter. The Scorpion 2 was the latest marvel of Earth technology. It had two methods of propulsion, a fusion engine and the new gravimetric drive. The gravimetric drive was for taking off and landing on planets and asteroids. This engine needed a large mass to push or pull against. The fusion engine was used in outer space. The Scorpion 2 was not interstellar. It required a carrier to get it from sun to sun.

Scorpion 2 armament was four high power lasers (two pointed forward and two backwards) and a dozen small nuclear tipped missiles. The lasers could be aimed through 180 degrees and the missiles had intelligent aiming systems that were highly adaptable and couldn't not sync on another Scorpion model one or two. The navigation system was capable of guiding the fighter anywhere within a billion miles of the local sun. Scorpions also had an advance detection system which easily detected any enemy ship made from any known metal or composite.

Jake would soon be assigned to a interstellar carrier and taken into one of the four war zones. The Earth was at war with an alien culture called the Bortaq. Earth and the Bortaq have claimed the same areas of space. The Earth colony on Tau Ceti 4 has been recently attacked so Lt Buck was expecting to be assigned in that sector.

Jake Buck was a typical human from the North American continent. He was of Caucasian descent, six foot one inch and 185 lbs. His hair was black and cut in a crew cut. He was well muscled because he was an athlete in high school. He played halfback on the football team and was a sprinter on the track team.

Two days after he received his Scorpion 2, Lt Buck received his orders. He'd only logged ten flight hours on his Scorpion 2. He was now ordered to take one week of leave and then report to the ESS Guadalcanal which would be arriving in orbit in three days. Buck's entire graduating class of forty pilots would be reporting on board on the eight day. The ESS Guadalcanal was reprovisioning and then would be headed toward Tau Ceti. The ESS Guadalcanal could jump between stars. Each jump was nearly instantaneous but the trip between the jump coordinates was Einsteinian so took several months. Jump points were usually in the outer part of the planetary system. Earth's jump points were between the orbits of Uranus and Neptune. The trip to Tau Ceti Four would take approximately four months with the 12 light year jump taking seconds.

Jake flew to New York state to visit his parents and some of his high school friends. He had a lot of fun with his two best friends. In high school the trio always did lots of partying and chasing of girls. Jake's friend Billy had just received his draft notice and had to report to the induction center in two weeks. Jake's other friend John had just signed up to become a pilot also. All three would be off planet before long fighting against the Bortaq. So they partied their asses off and chased the girls just like the old days of two years ago.

The day before Jake had to go back, the trio had a triple date with three girls they had all partied with in high school and they all ended up at one of the girl's apartments. Before they knew what was happening they were all naked and everyone was licking each others genitals. Jake was paired up with Michelle, Billy wasn't going down on Beth and Alexandra had John's cock in her mouth. They ended up swapping the girls back and forth. Michelle and Beth even asked to be fucked in the pussy and mouth at the same time. It was an enjoyable time for all and the girls all knew that the odds were at least one of the three was not coming back from the war. Jake thought he would remember this night for the rest of his life. Vaginal sex with three young women and a blowjob from each of them was something he would never forget. Jake smiled at himself as he and his friends headed over to his house after the orgy. It was approaching 4am.

Before he left, John asked Jake what he knew about the Bortaq. Jake told John and Billy that Earth intelligence didn't know all that much about the Bortaq. They were humanoid and roughly the same size as humans. There was one report that they were green but there was no corroborating evidence of that. Their technology was roughly the same as Earth technology. They required similar environment to live and that's why they were claiming the same planets that Earth wanted.

Jake was onboard the ESS Guadalcanal when it launched for Tau Ceti. Two months until the carrier reached the interstellar jump point. It would be long and boring time since the carrier would be in a hurry, accelerating at 1.75 gravities. Jake would have liked some more time training in his Scorpion 2 but that couldn't happen with the current acceleration. The training Scorpions used in flight school were older models which didn't have the gravimetric drive. Jake hadn't had much time using the gravimetric drive which was the main difference between the two models besides the speed of the mark 2. Although he had clocked 100 hours on the Scorpion 2 simulator, he still felt like he was going to be thrown off the bridge to learn how to swim.

The flight crew was 40% female but fraternization was against regulations. Jake was assigned to a squadron which had ten pilots assigned with Major White as squadron leader. There were only three women assigned to their squadron. Jake noticed that they were all very hot. Too bad about the regulations. It would be even worse because the latrine / showers were unisex. He just knew if he had to take a shower with one of these ladies, he would have a boner for sure.

Jake made friends with a couple of the ladies. He would have liked to get into either of their flight suits. The regs did allow masturbation in the latrine stalls though. One of the ladies Jake befriended admitted that the women masturbated in the stalls too. Jake wondered why sex between pilots was forbidden. Sandy O'Dell, a 5' 7" tall, 120 lbs redhead who was really hot told him "The top brass don't want pilots in relationships. They didn't want one pilot going off to rescue another that he or she was in love with. Pilots had to remain objective and stay with the battle plan". Jake could see how that might cause problems with battle plans. However, Jake could also see how he might want to rescue his friends in this squadron, personal relationship or not.

Time was passed reading or playing cards or drinking....a lot of drinking. Of course, the drinking sometimes led to unplanned fraternization. Within the first month, eight couples had been disciplined. All eight were on punishment detail which required cleaning the latrines, life support ducts and various other nasty areas. It also put a mark on your records which would cause you to miss your next promotion for at least two years. Jake decided that the punishment wasn't worth the benefits of sex with one of his female friends. Even so the first month was hell. Jake was as horny as he had ever been.

One night he was sorely tempted to fraternize though. He and several other pilots were drinking together and Madeline "Maddie" McCoy came over and sat on his lap and started to kiss him. Maddie was a 5' 8" tall, 130 lb blonde with a lot of muscles and a gorgeous face. She had a nice set of tits too. Jake thought she was pretty damn hot. Things got pretty hot and heavy between them. They were both French kissing and groping each other. Jake finally had a moment of clarity though and told Maddie that he'd love to fuck her but he didn't want to be on punishment duty or get his next promotion delayed.

Maddie was disappointed but once she thought about it, she agreed. She then suggested that they go to the latrine, take different stalls and talk each other through mutual masturbation. Jake agreed. It was a lot of fun masturbating while talking to each other. Not as much fun as actually fucking the hell out of each other but they couldn't be punished for what they did. Maddie said "Jake, I think you're very hot. I'd love to have that cock of yours in all my holes if it weren't against regulations. Would you consider masturbating together like we just did, say, at least once a week?"

Jake smiled to himself and said "Maddie, I'd love to get into your panties too but since we can't, I think the mutual masturbation is a great idea".

Jake and Maddie spent a lot of time around each other. They even took showers together in the communal shower. Jake spent a lot of time looking at Maddie's 36C tits and her blonde bush. Jake noticed Maddie staring at Jakes 7" partially hard penis. Jake told her it was seven and a half inches when hard. When they masturbated together in adjoining stalls, they each talked about their favorite parts of the other one. Jake would tell Maddie he would love to lick and nibble on those beautiful nipples of hers. He also told her he'd love to lick her sweet pussy. Maddie would tell Jake that she could deep throat his cock and told him she'd love to have it down her throat with her tongue licking his balls. That would always get Jake off quickly. Jake wouldn't leave her wanting though. He'd always keep talking about pleasuring her body and Maddie would eventually get herself to cum hard.

Two months after launching from Earth, the ESS Guadalcanal jumped to the Tau Ceti star system. It was all the pilots first jump and the effect on the human nervous system was rough. Disorientation, unable to think straight, and some people had nausea pretty badly. The computer equipment ran the ship operations for the first half hour after jump. Planners thought the Bortaq would be waiting at the jump point for an ambush but they were lucky. Apparently, the attack of the colony on Tau Ceti Four was a hit and run.

The trip to the colony would take another two and a half months although the Scorpions would be launched within three weeks to make their own way to the colony. The Scorpions were faster than the carrier but they used twice as much fuel. They could hit just over 2.5 gravities in acceleration. The flight crew spent a lot of time looking through telescopes at the planets. The planetary system was a binary similar to the Earth-Moon system, a close match for Earth except the planets were nearly twins size-wise. The twin, slightly smaller, was barren and TC4 was slightly larger and more Earth-like. Scientists hoped the barren twin could some day be terraformed. The main difference between Earth and TC4 was TC4 was only 45% water. The climate was basically the same as Earth.

Three weeks later, Jake's squadron, the 2nd squadron, was launched. They were to provide backup for the 1st squadron which was to land on TC4 and provide damage assessment and help any survivors of the attack, if any.

It turned out the landing was uneventful and there were only a couple of survivors still alive. The colony did have one triumph though. Their ground based laser managed to shoot down a Bortaq fighter. The pilot was dead but it would be the first physical confirmation of what the Bortaq looked like. The USS Guadalcanal physicians would do an autopsy and the data obtained would be put into the ship's database. It would also be send back to Earth on a message missile which was capable of not only 10 gravities of acceleration but could also jump back to the Sol system. The missile would broadcast the data over and over again once it jumped back to Sol system.

The 2nd squadron was ordered to land and assist the 1st with collection, identification and burial of the dead colonists. The 3rd and 4th squadrons were dispatched to take over the 2nd's mission of planetary patrol. They would alternate sorties. Two tankers were dispatched to support the patrol. The carrier would take another three weeks to arrive in orbit.

The CIB mission was the worst thing Jake and Maddie had ever been involved in. It was especially bad since 10 of the dead where pre-teen children of both sexes. Once all bodies were collected and ID'd, it was discovered that two women and two children were missing. A search was started again to find out if the missing were still on planet. All possible hiding places were searched including a cave system 50 miles away from the colony. Apparently, the two women and two female children were taken prisoner. That was a first. The Bortaq had never taken prisoners before as far as the brass knew.

2. Planetary Duty

Burial duty was really a pain in the ass. They didn't have any mechanical diggers so the pilots had to dig the graves by shovel. Everyday they were totally exhausted by the time evening rolled around. By the third day, Maddie told Jake she missed being aboard ship. She said she really needed one of their masturbation session. Jake agreed. He had a case of the horns too.

By the time, the week was up Maddie was ready to crawl up the walls. That night, she'd had enough. She pulled her panties off and crawled into Jake's sleeping bag head first and released his penis from his shorts. He awoke with a juicy pussy inches from his face. When Maddie buried his hard cock deep in her throat, Jake thought "What the hell?" He grabbed her ass, pulled her close and started to lick her lower lips. When he started to tongue-fuck her hole, he heard a moan from within his sleeping bag.

Maddie was really going at his penis. He started to lick and suck her clit which was surprising long. She moaned again. Jake didn't think he was going to last very much longer. Maddie was really a good cock sucker. Five minutes into the '69', Maddie began her orgasm with a fairly loud grunt. She grabbed his ass cheeks and squeezed. When she was finished, she redoubled her efforts and soon had a mouthful of Jake's semen. She cleaned him up and scooted back out of his sleeping bag, gave him a kiss and got back into her own bag. Apparently, nobody had noticed, this time.

In the morning, Maddie winked at Jake and Jake winked back and smiled. Maddie said "Jake, I slept really well last night. I wonder why?" Jack just laughed.

The rest of the week was more of the same, digging graves and burying colonists. Jake told Maddie he'd be so glad when this was over. It took them the better part of two weeks to get every body into the ground. A week later, the carrier arrived in orbit. All squadrons were ordered back aboard.

All Scorpions were being serviced and the pilots had a break. There was an announcement that in 72 hours, the USS Guadalcanal would launch toward its next assignment. There was a planetary system 22 light years away that intelligence believed would hold an enemy base. All pilots headed for the showers. Maddie and Jake grabbed two shower heads next to one another and washed while drooling over each others bodies.

As soon as they finished, Maddie and Jake went back to their squadron's billet. They gave it an hour and then walked together to the latrine where they took adjoining stalls. They again talked each other through mutual masturbation. It was much easier this time since they both had a personal memory to fantasize about while rubbing themselves off. Jake couldn't stop thinking of his hard manhood deep in Maddie's mouth or between her legs. It was going to be hell to keep his hands off her now.

Nevertheless, they both managed to behave but they bumped their masturbation sessions up to once a day. The rest of the squadron had apparently noticed. Sandy approached Jake about it. She said "You and Maddie seem to be spending a lot of time together, Jake."

Jake said "There's no regulation about masturbating. Maddie and I just do it side by side in adjoining shower stalls. We talk dirty to each other while doing it."

Sandy said "Hmm, I may have to get someone to do that with too. I'm sure it's fun." She gave him a smile.

The next day, when Jake and Maddie were in the latrine masturbating, in walks Sandy and Mark. They took adjoining stalls and started talking dirty to each other. It was quite a session. Jake started fantasizing about having a foursome with them. After that incident, it started to be a daily occurrence to find two couples spread out over four stalls and talking dirty. They even started to talk like they were having a foursome. Jake thought it was great.

Eventually, they jumped into the possible enemy star system. When they all came out of jump disorientation, they found the ship was fighting a battle. The Scorpion squadrons were scrambled and launched. Enemy fighters were everywhere. The space battle was chaos by definition. The 2nd squadron was acquitting itself well. Jake had destroyed three enemy fighters in the first hour of fighting. When the squadron landed to refuel, his squadron leader briefed his squadron on the location of the enemy's large carrier. He told them to press the attack of that ship as soon as they were refueled.

The 2nd squadron launched again and headed for the enemies' large carrier. Nobody had fired any missiles during the small ship to ship fighting so they had all available for attack. Ten Scorpions flew in attack formation toward the carrier. As they got within missile range, they each began firing their missiles. Each Scorpion carried a dozen smart missiles. They were all locked on and were fired. The defenses of the enemy heavy carrier did an admirable job of killing the missiles. With 120 missiles converging, over 90% were destroyed.

Nine missiles managed to get through and they all happened to be placed in a very good formation for the Earth forces. The Bortaq carrier was heavily damaged and was adrift. The smaller fighters fought a tough fight but none got through the Earth defenses to damage the USS Guadalcanal, which had accelerated to 2.0 gravities and was headed to the only habitable planet in the system.

The USS Guadalcanal made a single run past the damaged carrier and fired all lasers. That carrier wasn't going anywhere after that. It was adrift and damaged badly. There were many explosions happening.

All squadrons were recalled and the Earthers managed to lose only a half dozen fighters. The 2nd squadron came back unscathed.

The admiral found out that another Earth carrier was joining them from a star system 30 light years away. It would be coming from another direction, was already in system and should join them a day or so after their arrival at the enemy base. They were not expecting another enemy carrier in that system although the base was probably well fortified. The pilots finally got a little rest. The 2nd squadron would be getting a medal for their action at the jump point. That really didn't concern Jake and Maddie. They were more interested in each other. Once they got cleaned up, they were back in the latrine masturbating again while most of the pilots hit the sack.

Jake was a little worried that he was falling in love with Maddie. He knew if their situation was different, he would propose to her. He really wanted to plant his hard penis in Maddie's hot pussy. He didn't know if Maddie felt the same way though. She never said anything to him about it.

3. The Enemy Base

The 1st and 2nd squadrons were assigned to bomb the alien base while the 3rd and 4th squadrons were tasked with protecting the USS Guadalcanal. The attack started and the 2nd squadron was on it's way into the fray. The battle started out as pure chaos. The 19 Scorpions were set on by approximately 40 enemy fighters. Both Earth squadrons released their missiles at the optimum range. Jake released his missiles and began a turn to return to the carrier. Just before he came out of the turn his Scorpion was hit by an enemy missile on the right wing. At the same time a laser battery took out his fusion engines.