Veritas - Ch. 01

Story Info
Matt finds a magic app and uses it on his three sisters.
3.6k words
4.08
14.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt

"Oh my gosh, Matthew, will you clean up your damn mess," Melina shouted.

Matt's eyes popped open. He wiped his eyes and sat up. On the other side of the room, his sister was throwing his clothes back to his territory.

"This is supposed to be my side!"

Matt fell back onto his bed. Why had he agreed to his living arrangements? For his first year in college, Matt had been given the opportunity to live in a dorm, however, his conservative nature had led to the decision to live with his sisters to lower the cost of living and save money.

Which meant he shared a three-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment with his twin 18-year-old sister, Lauren, his 19-year-old sister, Melina, and his oldest sister, April. Lauren had originally got the short end of the straw and had to bunk with Matt, but after a bet with Melina, Lauren had found herself winning a room to herself. So, Melina was stuck dealing with Matt and his messy habits. And he had no plan to change his ways.

The room became too quiet. Matt sat up again and looked down. Melina was gone and so were his clothes.

"Fuck," Matt said. He jumped out of his bed and ran out of the room shouting, "Melina, where are my clothes!"

Matt ran down the stairs and into the kitchen in time to see Melina coming from their garage.

"What the hell did you do with my clothes?"

"I was just taking out the trash," Melina said then winked at Matthew as she walked by.

"You bitch," Matt said, his go-to derogatory comment directed at his sisters.

After finding his garbage bag of clothes, which Melina had happily buried among the other bags, Matt returned to his room and emptied his clothes on the bed. He had no idea what was clean and what was dirty. Before he could figure it out, the urge to relieve himself became too great to ignore and he rushed to the bathroom.

"Hurry up, I need to pee!" Matt said. He pounded on the door.

"I'm in here, Matt!" Lauren shouted.

"Just let me pee Lauren, you're not even using the toilet."

"Wait your turn."

"I can't wait. If you don't come out of here, I'm going to piss in your bed."

There was a pause and Matt knew Lauren was carefully applying her make-up. He banged on the door to break the silence.

"Fuck, Matt. Now I'm going to be in here longer!" Lauren said in frustration. "And if you even touch my room. I'll burn this stupid house down."

Matt gave one last bang and then headed for the yard. This was not how he wanted to start his morning. When he came back inside, April stood leaning on the counter watching him with judgmental eyes.

"If you want, I can ask the landlord to install a doggy door," April said.

"How the hell do you three never fight over the bathroom?"

"Because we schedule our use. We tried to include you, but you told us we were stupid and only girls needed the bathroom and bla bla bla."

"I can't schedule a pee."

"Nor can you pass an exam without cheating," April said. "I heard from a friend of a friend that you got caught cheating. Mom's going to kill you."

"Don't you dare tell mom,"

"It's going to cost you."

"What do you want?" Matt asked.

"There's a new show on so I want your screen time on the big TV."

"But the best game of the year..."

April held up her phone and Matt heard his mom's voice... "Hello...hello?"

Matt put up his hands to surrender. Today was definitely not his day.

***

On his way home from class, Matt took a longer-than-usual route and came across a phone lying in the grass. He picked it up and determined it was almost brand new. With no one around and the phone dead, Matt kept it and headed home.

Not wanting a battle, when Matt returned home, he headed straight for his room. Thankfully, Melanie was out for the evening. He plugged the new phone in to charge and then lay on his bed to chill.

After 15 minutes an alarm went off on the new phone. Matt got up and looked at the screen. He turned the alarm off and once he opened the phone, there was only one option. It was an app called 'Veritas'.

He opened Veritas and a white screen popped up. Each sentence appeared and then disappeared:

'Midas Tech presents Veritas'

'Whatever you write becomes the truth.'

'Save your truths or erase them!'

Then nothing happened. Matt touched the screen and a keyboard popped up, prompting Matt to write something. What the hell was the point of this app? With nothing better to do, Matt typed in his new truth.

'Dua Jade loves sending me full nude pics.'

The words turned from typeface into written red letters on the white screen and then filtered to the side under the header 'Truths'.

A minute later, Matt heard his phone vibrate. He opened it up to a message from Dua Jade, one of the hottest girls at his college. The message was a full nude shot of a sweaty Dua taking a mirror selfie. Behind her was a guy with his arms up in the air masked by the lowly lit room.

Matt couldn't believe he had a naked picture of Dua! He grabbed both phones and headed to the washroom. But to his dismay, it was once again occupied.

"Who's in the washroom?" Matt said.

"Pick a scheduled time Matt!" Lauren said.

In retaliation, Matt almost punched the door, but the photo of Dua restrained him. The app made his truth happen. He had no doubt in his mind that Dua would never randomly send him a nudie. It was easier to believe an app could influence reality. He grabbed his phone and wrote...

***

Lauren

The cute blonde lay in the tub taking a selfie. She couldn't wait to move out and have her own place. Despite having a room of her own, the constant interruptions of her stupid brother during her sacred bathroom time put her in a terrible mood.

"Who's in the washroom?" Matt said.

"Pick a scheduled time Matt!" Lauren yelled.

Another bath ruined. Why couldn't he just leave her alone? He never interrupted Melina or April during their bathroom time.

A tingling feeling made Lauren momentarily lightheaded and then she snapped back to reality. But a sense of dissociation came over her. What was she doing in the bath? Lauren stepped out of the bath and toweled herself off. She walked over to the door, unlocked it, and then returned to her natural position of kneeling beside the toilet, her mouth open and waiting and her hands clasped behind her head.

Lauren had forgotten that she was a urinal. In addition to collecting and swallowing urine, she also cleaned any cock and pussy presented to her. That was her purpose, a slutty urinal to be used by her family whenever they needed it.

The door slowly creaked open...

***

Matt

Lauren never unlocked the door for anyone. So, when Matt heard the door click, it gave him hope that the app truly did work. He turned the knob and opened the door, then slowly entered to ensure it wasn't some sort of trap. When he saw Lauren on her knees next to the toilet, it confirmed his fantasy was now a reality.

"Lauren?" Matt asked.

There was no response. His sister kept her mouth open and continued to stare straight ahead. Matt closed the door behind him and walked over to Lauren. The fact that she was naked eased his nerves that she was playing a prank on him. Of the three sisters, Lauren was the shyest and had never worn anything revealing around the house unless she was heading out for the night.

Matt unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He let it hang momentarily, giving Lauren time to move if she was uncomfortable. But after several minutes, she remained in position. Unable to hold it in much longer, Matt unleashed a stream that blasted Lauren in the face.

"No fucking way," Matt said as he adjusted his aim to the back of her throat.

Lauren didn't flinch, even with one eye half open and soaked in piss. She drank the rest of the urine as it flowed down her throat and when Matt was finished, he pushed his cock to her lips. With no resistance, Matt inserted his cock into Lauren's mouth, and he felt her tongue clean it. Grabbing her hair, he pushed and pulled her head back and forth on his cock. The sudden turn of events and the image of his prideful, naked sister covered in his piss made Matt ejaculate prematurely as he unloaded a second stream down Lauren's throat.

After ensuring his cock was clean, he pulled it out. Lauren resumed her mouth-open position as she continued to believe that what the app said was reality. Matt stared into her eyes, and it was as if no one was staring back.

While he had the chance, Matt knelt and cupped a feel of Lauren's elusive chest. They were perky and her nipples were noticeably hard as he groped her tits. As much as Matt wanted to play with and explore Lauren, he decided that the best job for her was in fact a urinal. For all the grief she had given him in the past about using the washroom, it was only right that she was now his toilet on command. Besides, there were other toys to play with!

***

April

"Jack, I can't do this anymore," the television blared in the background.

April had started watching her new show, but it had not been what she had expected. So instead of giving the television back, she pretended to watch while she browsed social media on her phone.

Matt entered the room and sat next to April.

"Looks like you're really enjoying the new show," Matt said.

April didn't bother pretending. "A deal is a deal, loser."

The melodramatic pleas turned to overexcited announcers.

"Matt, what the heck, I was watching..."

A tingling feeling made April momentarily lightheaded and then she snapped back to reality. Desperation filled her unlike any other she had experienced before. Something she needed more than food or water. Panic-filled, she scooted towards her brother.

"Matt, my mouth needs your cock in it," April said.

"What?" Matt said in a joking tone.

"I need your cock in my mouth, right now!" April said. She lowered herself to the floor and desperately pawed at Matt's pants.

He put up no fight, as she fiddled around and unearthed her prize. With the cock in her hand, April felt the pleasure of her goal building towards her purpose. She knelt comfortably in front of Matt, and with her hands by her side, gobbled up his cock until the soft shaft was entirely engulfed. And then she remained still. Her eyes glossed over a bit and sometimes went cross-eyed as the orgasm in her mind rocked her entire body.

Nirvana was a term people often threw around carelessly, but April knew that nothing could match the feeling of having a cock inside her. Her mouth wasn't made for giving her opinions or blackmailing her brother, it was made for holding his cock.

***

Matt

As much as he wanted to watch the game, having April as a cock sleeve, silently plugged by his manhood was too much of a distraction. Her lip injections made the plumped-up cock cushions even more ridiculous looking as drool began to leak from the sides. After this, he may never be able to watch television the same again without his cock sleeve handy.

When halftime hit, Matt grabbed April's head and began gently fucking it with no resistance. April was happy to be of service and seemed to thoroughly enjoy the cock pumping her throat. Even if his team didn't win, it was going to be a good game!

***

Melanie

Melanie rushed in the front door and ran upstairs. She tossed her bag in her room and hustled to the washroom, closing the door behind her. She squatted over the new toilet and let out a stream of piss, blasting the hole below. When Melina was finished, she lowered her pussy to the automated cleaner and felt the tongue wash out missed drops.

After using the washroom, Melanie walked into her room and stopped in her tracks. Instead of one side, Matt's clothes were all over the room, making it a complete disaster.

"MATT!"

She turned to storm out, but a tingling feeling made Melina momentarily lightheaded and then she snapped back to reality. Melina's face went red as she realized the state of Matt's room. How had she gotten so lazy and let her clean-up duties fall behind? With a smile on her face, Melina started picking up the clothes, including Matt's dirty underwear and placed them where they belonged.

It took about 10 minutes, but when Melina was finished, the room was completely devoid of cast-aside linens. But her task was far from done. She grabbed a garbage bag from the hallway closet and began throwing away outfits that hung in the closet. Dresses, bodysuits, rompers, skirts, halter tops... all of it was garbage. The only items she left alone were unique bras, thongs, lingerie, and sexy costumes. Once Melina's trash bag was full, she walked to the garage and tossed it without a care in the world. With her task complete, Melina stripped naked, threw her remaining clothes in the trash, and then returned to Matt's room. She opened the closet doors, stepped inside then shut the doors in front of her. Having no more immediate tasks to complete, Melina waited patiently for her owner to give her a new purpose. Until then, she stood blankly in the closet, her forever home until needed.

***

Matt

One thing that Matt had learned immediately was that the truth wasn't grey. It was black or white. When he tried to remove April from his cock, her pleas were desperate enough that plugging her mouth was the only option to keep her quiet. So, Matt modified the truth to accommodate movement.

Matt led April into his bedroom with a dildo in her mouth and had her sit on the bed. April sat blankly with her arms at her side and a massive dildo protruding from her plump lips. The drool became so bad it was starting to pool on her tits, which Matt was sure to document for future blackmail of his own.

Having seen his clean room, Matt wasn't surprised to find his naked roommate waiting patiently when he opened the closet door. Despite toying with April and Lauren, it was Melina who was the true prize. He had lived with her so long that he had come to despise her personality, but never her beauty. In fact, the more he had become annoyed with her, the more attractive she became. Matt couldn't explain it and the taboo element of it all only fueled his masturbatory fantasies. And now, standing before him was his greatest desire.

The first thing he did was grope her tits and stare into her blank eyes as she willingly let him play with her body. Unlike the other two sisters, Matt simplified his truth for Melina. However, it was far from a simple truth.

Melina's mouth shifted to a smile, and she put her hands on her hips like she was proud to be groped. Matt grabbed a permanent marker from the desk. He knelt in front of Melina, and over her cleanly shaven mound, he wrote the words 'Property of Matt'.

It wasn't necessary, but Matt liked the visual truth to match the mental truth. Melina was his property. Her body belonged to him. Her mind belonged to him. As far as anyone knew, Melina did not exist. The woman standing before Matt was a fully functional sex doll. And the best part about it was that Matt didn't even have to open his mouth. Whatever he thought became a reality for Melina.

Her lips puckered together into a duck face and remained frozen in place. He grabbed Melina's delicate hand and led her from the closet to the bed. After positioning April on the bed with her legs spread wide, Matt bent Melina over and pushed her face down so that her puckered lips brushed up against April's pussy.

Matt took his cock out, teased Melina's wet pussy with the tip, then plunged slowly into her suddenly lubed ass. For all the grief and anger Melina caused, he fucked her ass in an act of revenge, ravaging her beautiful behind. On the other side, Melina's mouth and face crashed into April's pussy, dampening her skin with each thrust.

With her hips held tight, Matt admired Melina's gorgeous skinny body. The same body that he now owned. Any time, any place, he could take Melina without any resistance. And the thought titillated his taboo imagination, the cascading effect rumbling down his body and out of his cock as he let out a moan of bliss. After catching his breath, Matt quickly grabbed the butt plug he had placed earlier on the nightstand and as he slipped his cock out, he simultaneously plugged Melina's ass. Matt was just getting started with his new toys!

***

Lauren

Life was rather pleasant as a urinal. There was nothing to worry about and with the necessities of the human body, there would always be a need for Lauren.

The door flew open, and Matt walked in, leading Melina who joined him in the washroom in her birthday suit. Without communicating, the duo took position over Lauren's head and started fucking like rabbits. Whether intentional or not, with each thrust, Matt's sweaty balls dragged up and down Lauren's face, sometimes even landing in her mouth. Yet a new taste to add to her repertoire.

After being tea bagged for several minutes a high-pitched grunt from Matt confirmed that he was finished. He leaned Melina back over Lauren so that her dripping cunt was caught by Lauren's eagerly awaiting mouth. To Lauren's delight, Matt popped out Melina's butt plug, and another stream of cum leaked from her sister's asshole. Although designed primarily for piss, urinals were also known to take in other substances such as cum. And Lauren reveled in the taste swirling around her mouth and down her throat. What more could a urinal ask for?

***

Matt

"Fuck," Matt yelled in frustration at the television in his room.

After discovering the app, Veritas, things couldn't have been better. But after several hours of playing and using his toys, his body quickly let him know that it wasn't built for continuous sex. At some point, a break was needed.

So, he had settled on his recliner chair, turned on Call of Duty, and numbed his mind to the violence. However, that didn't mean his new toys weren't hard at work. Standing next to him wearing high heels and a very tight black shelf bra was his favorite toy, Melina. To add insult to injury, Matt had her evoke his favorite expression, the aheago face. Her tongue flopped out of her mouth, drooling down her chin and her eyes crossed in a frozen expression of humiliation. She bent forward slightly and lodged between her perfectly round tits was a beer bottle.

Matt grabbed his beverage, took a swig, and then placed it back in his new sexy beer holder. He then helped himself to chips from a dish held in Melina's right hand. When she wasn't being used for sex, Melina made a pretty good entertainment stand. His phone, which was held in Melina's left hand, vibrated and Matt checked his messages. It was another full-body nude from Dua Jade, as she seductively sucked her finger. That was a truth he would never erase!

To add even more fun to his gaming, Matt had figured out how to connect one of Melina's vibrating eggs to his game. Every time his controller rumbled, so did Melina's pussy. And every so often, Matt could feel the wet aftermath of an orgasm rocking his sex toy.

After several games, Matt looked to the wall beside the television where his other new toy had been stored. April stood against the wall, her mouth plugged by a dildo, patiently waiting like a good cock sleeve. When Matt wanted to give his cock a break, he simply hung up his cock sleeve until needed. And playing video games was the perfect time for a cock sleeve.

He called April over, and she slowly loosed her lips from her storage dildo. As she walked over, Matt grinned at the permanent marker noting 'I love cocks' written across April's chest. Ain't that the truth! April knelt in front of her brother, took his cock entirely in her mouth, and then rested her head on the tip of the chair. No blow job or enthusiasm, just a blank sleeve to hold his cock.

Matt had plenty of opportunity for head from his toy, Melina. So, he reveled in the fact that April's entire existence and purpose boiled down to keeping Matt's cock warm. As a bonus, he added to her truth to make the experience more rewarding. As April's eyes slowly crossed, he knew the pleasure was slowly ramping up in her mind until an orgasm further conditioned her programming.

12