My Vanessa Vesuvio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quandom
quandom
90 Followers

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "Come here. Sit down and tell me." I was bare chested, but sat up and put an arm around her when she snuggled herself up against me.

"The party ended up horrible," she whimpered. "Some people I didn't now were mean to me. They found out who I was, and started saying awful things about Daddy. That he's part of The Mafia, some sort of Godfather. They just went on and on, and the only thing I could do was leave.

"I wish our family was like other people. Dad's not really a gangster, is he? I mean not a proper one?" she asked.

"Honey, he's a businessman, and trucking's a tough industry. He's always in the papers too, like he's a celebrity. People invent things when you're famous. Can't be helped -- that's just life. You wouldn't trade him for another dad, would you?"

"No way, even when he's a bit scary." She smiled uncertainly, but she was still sniffling. "Do you mind if I lie here for just a bit, Uncle Dave?"

"Sure," I said. What I didn't expect was she'd then creep in under the sheets. She snuggled up beside me, turned over and lay in my arms with her back to me and her ass pushed up firm against my shorts, which were all I was wearing. My nose was buried in her soft hair, and I realized she'd taken the trouble to perfume her neck. Thank god she was wrapped in the gown

We lay there for several minutes. Then Vanessa disengaged herself and got out of bed. My relief lasted only a moment.

"Damn gown rides up under my armpits," she said, as she unwrapped herself and showed the same half bra, boy pants, and sexy stockings she'd flashed me with in her kitchen fashion parade. "Mind if I take these off?" asked Vanessa, her fingertips inside the elastic of the satiny pants.

"Whoa there - better not," I said.

"Okay, but I'll have to get rid of my stockings or they'll be ruined." She bent from the waist so her ass's curves poked straight at me -- just as she'd done in the kitchen -- and provocatively rolled the stockings down her thighs. Before I could say anything, she slid back into my bed, turned her back, pushed her bum against my front, and pulled my arms back around her.

"That's better," she whispered. "Now let me just doze for a while."

Vanessa's scent was in my nose. Her long smooth back lay against the length of my chest. When she pulled my arms around her, my hands unavoidably cupped around her firm, shapely breasts which were half spilled from her strapless bra. One nipple had stayed inside, the other not, and I felt it stiffen.

I lay there stunned, and very, very worried. In fact, so worried, my cock wasn't even trying to bury itself in her ass. I kept still, not talking, and after several minutes, Vanessa began to breathe more slowly, and make little snuffling noises. When I was sure she was asleep, I unwrapped myself from her, and turned over to face away.

She'd go soon, and it would be okay. But I couldn't forget she was lying there an inch from me. My cock grew another erection, and it was nearly an hour before I fell asleep.

xxxxx

I was dreaming. Scented hair lay across my shoulder. A hand gently stroked the hairs on my chest, then moved down to my belly, and caressed it. Fingers toyed with the top button on my shorts, hesitated, and then opened them. I became hard, very hard, and with the fly wide open, my cock sprang out, and into the fingers, which began to caress it.

My cock was extremely excited, at that extra level of intensity cocks get during wet dreams. I was tingling, and ready to spurt into those fingers, whose nails were lightly scratching and tickling up and down the length of my cock's straining tumescence.

Suddenly I was awake. "Vanessa, what the hell are you doing?"

She held onto my cock, her fingers rigid, not saying anything. "I said -- What the hell is it you're doing?"

Vanessa gave a throaty, exasperated growl. "Don't what the hell ME Uncle Dave. You've been grinding your cock into my hands the last five minutes. And groaning like a madman. So don't pretend you're pissed."

"I was asleep, damn it."

"That's not how it felt."

I turned to her angrily, and my cock slid along her satin covered belly. When my chest brushed her hard nipples, I realized she'd now taken her bra off.

"Shit," I breathed. "How could you start this? It's not right, and you know it."

For a few moments Vanessa lay there in sulky silence. Finally, in a small voice she said: "I'm eighteen and all my friends have done it, but not me. I know you think I'm loose and pushy, but the fact is I'm still a virgin. I've never been fucked -- well not properly, anyway."

"How do you mean, 'not properly?'"

"Mom's strict and daddy's so possessive you'd think he was nuts. I hardly have any time by myself. A couple of times guys from school have tried to do it to me in their car, but it was cramped and they weren't very good. I think one boy got his cock inside just a teeny bit, though I'm not sure. But I want to get fucked properly. I want to find out what it's like.

"You're nice to me Uncle Dave, and you really turn me on. I keep trying to give you the signals, but you just ignore me like I'm a kid. Don't you get what I'm on about? You're the one I've chosen to teach me how to fuck."

She began to stroke my hair, and then she took my face and tried to kiss me.

"You're crazy," I said, thinking about Emilio and his wrath. I knew now that Vanessa had planned the night, and set me up, but she'd also got me very aroused. Like a sucker, I let her kiss me for a moment. "This is stupid," I muttered, pulling back. "It's stark staring bonkers. We have to stop -- right now!"

"I've learned to kiss good," she said, ignoring my protests. Vanessa slipped her tongue in my mouth, and set to work on me.

Oh shit! She had me past that point of no return, where your cock takes over from your brain. I was a goner. With my mind in retreat, I wrapped my hands around her cute little buns, and pulled her against me. I kissed Vanessa back and then began to tongue and kiss her young breasts, pulling her knobby nipples inside my mouth as I sucked at them. She moaned and trembled, grinding her front against me. She took my cock and began to stroke its length with her fingers, pulling my foreskin up and down over the wet head of my erection.

I put my hand down her pants, ran it past the trimmed curly hair of her bush, and found the gap at the top of her legs. She sighed and opened her thighs, and as I rubbed down inside the satin I discovered how thickly her pussy juices had wet her panties. Vanessa lifted her butt, signalling me to pull them down her legs. When they reached her knees, she impatiently ripped them past her ankles, and pushed her pussy back against my hand.

I separated her slippery labia with my forefinger, and found the little nub at the tip of her slit. As I began to rub her clit rhythmically it hardened and grew, and she moaned and pushed it against me.

"Feel me up, put your finger inside me," she breathed. Her channel was slick and surprisingly tight, and it gripped my third finger firmly when I slowly eased it in up to the first knuckle. Then further to the second knuckle, then in-out and in-out as she jerked and wriggled her pussy on it.

Vanessa kept a hold of my cock, and began running it up and down her slit, as I slid my finger in and out of her pussy, wondering whether I could fit a second finger in. "God, your prick. I didn't know cocks got as big as this."

She swivelled around in the bed, and found my cock with her mouth. First she nibbled at it tentatively, and then I felt her lips surround the tip of it. Vanessa gurgled as she got the head in. "Is this how I'm meant to suck it?" she asked.

"Yeah, but not for too long, or you'll end up with a face full of cum." It didn't stop her, as she struggled to get another inch into her mouth. She wriggled her position so she could wrap her legs round my head. With her pussy up against my mouth, I parted its lips again and began licking her hard little clit. Almost immediately she tightened, in spasms, and it felt like her legs would pull my head off as she gasped and writhed, rubbing her pussy hair against my mouth.

Her lips let go of my cock and she moaned: 'I'm coming Uncle Dave. Oh shit, that's so good. It's great. Fuck. Oh God, it won't stop. Ohhh!"

Eventually she ceased trembling. She settled, her eyes glazed and half focussed, looking into mine. "Okay. I'm a bit scared," she said. "But now I'm ready for you to do it to me proper."

By now I was totally lost. I wasn't stopping. I tucked a pillow under her cute little bottom, as she raised it to me, and I climbed between her legs. I didn't need to spit on my cock to wet it - just running it up and down her wet slit, covered it in slippery juice. I found her hole with my forefinger and lay the helmet of my cock against her opening. Then with one hand underneath her, holding her bottom up, I rubbed my cock against her pussy hole making little in-out movements against her entrance, increasing the pressure as I felt her beginning to give.

Suddenly my swollen head popped through, and Vanessa squealed. "Oh fu-u-ck, Uncle Dave. It's too big. I can't."

But she didn't move away. I left the tip of my cock inside her tiny entrance, and began slowly pushing it down her tight channel, which stretched and made way as I pushed further. I paused when it was in about three inches, because she was panting loudly. But she grabbed my butt with both her hands, and pulled me down.

"Further," she sighed. "It's feeling good now. Fuck me like you fucked my big sister. Fuck me like her. Screw me like Helena."

Now I was in Vanessa to my hilt, with my cockhead hard against the little bump where her womb protruded into her virgin vagina. I'd never been inside a pussy anywhere near as tight as Vanessa's, but what was surprising was how incredibly soft it felt, as its rippling walls clung to the bulging veins of my cock

Vanessa moaned, sobbed, and pulled me into her, pushing her questing pussy up and down the length of my throbbing prick. Finally, when she began fondling my balls as they slapped against her wetness, I knew I was going to cum, and no way could I stop. I pulled out quickly.

"Don't stop. What's wrong, put it back," she whined.

"But I'm going to come," I said.

"Put it in. I want to feel what it's like when you come in me. For God's sake, fuck me."

I pushed it back in through her clinging little hole, went deep, and immediately my balls clenched. She began squealing, and the spunk rushed up my cock. I thrust harder as she pulled me in, and I spurted the biggest amount of cum I've sprayed in my life, all of it deep up my kid sister-in-law's tight channel.

"Oh God, I can feel you squirting," she murmured, as she pushed harder and harder. She clenched in a climax, and then she began to soften and relax.

xxxxx

A storm front raged in soon after dawn, and after Vanessa made us coffee, she came back to bed and lay beside me, her head on my chest. We listened to the rain and hail clattering against the windows, announcing that with the deed done, the world outside was cold and unfriendly.

"How are we?" I asked tentatively. I was feeling very guilty, not to mention worried.

"My pussy is raw," she giggled. "You should have seen me hobbling round your kitchen. I was like an old lady. Tell me Uncle Dave, was I as good as Helena? What was she like? Was my big sister a really good fuck?"

"Don't go there kid. You know that's not right," I said. "And besides you must know this can be our only time. It can't possibly happen again. Not ever."

"Why are you so chicken about it? Life's meant to involve risks."

"Honey, there's risks, and there's really dumb risks. Like we were saying last night, ours is not quite your usual family," I said.

"So you think you'll wind up in the harbour wearing concrete boots -- all because you fucked Emilio Vesuvio's kid. Come on Uncle Dave, you're being so-o dramatic."

"Not really. Last night was out of the blue, and you know it can't go on. It's suicidal. We've got to promise each other this stops now, and stays our secret."

Vanessa was silent. I could see something was on her mind. She stared at me uncertainly with her baby blues, then eventually, she spoke again. "I know you're all common sense Uncle David. But if you want me to be a good little girl and just shut up about you and me fucking, then there's one more thing I want from you."

My stomach sank. "What's that?" I asked, sourly enough for her to notice.

"Hey you won't think it's that all bad. Take a look at this." Vanessa got down onto her hands and knees, and pushed up her bum so that I was looking at the most delicious little ass this side of the Mississippi. At the bottom of its crack, I could see small tufts of wet pussy hair around her lips, which were still leaking a creampie of cum.

"If you insist this is only a one night stand, then I want it to include everything. I want to learn anal sex too. I want to feel what it's like to have a cock up my backside. So do you like my ass, huh? Is it a good one?"

She wriggled it for emphasis. God, she was outrageous. "Forget it," I said. "No anal. That's a step too far."

"I bet you fucked Helena's ass lots of times," she taunted. "Everyone knows my big sister was a slut, so I bet that's how she wanted it. Fuck my ass too, and then I promise I'll keep everything secret. Honest to God. I'll never breathe a word."

Vanessa looked down at my hard cock which, I'm afraid, had been drinking in every word she said. "I see we've got the deal on anal," the little slut smirked.

Vanessa lay back down beside me and began kissing me again. And once again, I gave in to her. I began sucking her breasts until the nipples were rock hard, and then I put two cushions under her ass, to lift it higher. I could see cum from last night was still oozing out of her pink little pussy and down to her asshole. First I pushed my cock back into her pussy, and when I pulled it out wetness seeped down her crack. She shivered with pleasure when I began fingering the juices into the rim of her asshole. Then I put my cock against her rear entrance. "You're sure about this?" I asked. "Anal might hurt."

"I know, but I really want to try it. Do it to me. Stick it up my asshole."

I pushed and wriggled it, but slippery as my cock was, it just couldn't penetrate the rim of Vanessa's tight little ass.

"Try your finger first. Make me ready," she whispered hoarsely." I wet my forefinger and slid it in, and began slowly stretching her back channel. Vanessa groaned, and wriggled, pushing hard against my finger as I worked it in and out.

I put my cock back up her pussy to wet it again, and it could feel my finger in her ass, moving up and down on the underside of her cunt. Then I edged my finger out of her ass, and succeeded in replacing it with the tip of my cock. I pushed again, and suddenly my cock was an inch inside her clenching ass.

"Ye-es," she groaned. "Oh ye-es - push." Her skin was burning hot, she was loud, and she seemed on the edge of her senses. I discovered the muscles in her ass channel were strong, because they seized and worked in spasms along my cock, as I pushed its excited head further and deeper down into her. Looking down at my cock as it disappeared in and out I was astonished how much length Vanessa was gobbling into her tiny ass.

She ran her fingers under my balls and up her slit, where she touched her clit for only a moment before she came, squealing, as her ass deliciously gripped and re-gripped my cock. It only took a moment more, and she was wrenching a huge shuddering orgasm from me. I showered my load deep up her ass, as something in my head recognised I was completing the most erotic, sense-pulsing, fuck of my life.

But shit, what the hell had just happened? Vanessa was provocative beyond her years, but she was still a sexual novice. And she was family - the kid sister in law I've watched grow up. How the hell did I lose control, and let myself in for this? My mind raced, trying to make sense of it as we lay still beside each other. Eventually she broke the silence.

"Not so bad after all huh, Uncle Dave? Nobody died - we just screwed," she said calmly.

"And my word's my word. I'm telling nobody about my bad Uncle. No one will ever know that Uncle Dave seduced me when he was minding me for the weekend. I won't tell anyone how my Uncle screwed my virgin pussy, then made me let him fuck my ass."

xxxxx

She may be a flake, but she's made good on her promise and kept her mouth shut. And I've tried to lock the memory of that night away in a box. Frankly, I do my best to stay out of Vanessa's way.

But why - years later - am I now worried sick, and wondering if she'll still going to keep our secret hidden? I know it's my own fault -- it's me that let her put me where I am. To make it more complicated, there have been, as they say, "developments."

Encouraged by Emilio, I did remarry - - Professor Antonia Vesuvio, the beauty concealed behind the schoolmarm glasses. What Antonia also hid was an unexpected talent. Her historical novel had finished up rather differently to the way she started it out. The world now knows Antonia Vesuvio as the mistress of sexy bodice rippers placed in historic settings. Her first three books sold ten million copies and still counting.

Candidly, I'm nuts about Antonia. She's turned my life around, and the list of her qualities describes a married man's dream:-

One, she's fine company and easy to live with. Two, with her new publishing contract, she may be damn near as rich as her father. And three, my sweet professor is also an absolute slut in the bedroom. Antonia's crazy for it. She's a deep throat artist who's not content till she's gagging on me. She loves vintage fucking, and having her pussy creamed and pounded. And as for anal sex, Antonia researches it deeper than her novels.

Soon after we married Antonia discovered Victoria's Secret, and is one of their best customers. She buys sexy lingerie to please and tease me, but now she's also trying to get a tax break on her bullet bras, thongs, and crotchless panties - she's discovered she writes best if she's sitting at her keyboard dressed to fuck.

I know my darling Professor has three great loves in her life. There's me despite myself, there's her dad Emilio not withstanding his scary darkness, and there's her kid sister Vanessa, who Antonia would lay down her life to protect. Each year it seems Vanessa and Antonia become still closer, but in the last twelve months Antonia has told me she has real concerns about her little sister.

"I sometimes wonder if she's a nymphomaniac. And she's drinking way too much -- just like Helena," Antonia told me. "Vanessa's smart enough when she's sober, but when she drinks, she blabs. You wouldn't credit some of the tales she tells me. There's one new story after another, and she says there's stuff about the family which I'd never believe. But who could she be talking about? I wonder if it's..."

Antonia paused, perplexed, her dark eyes frowning. "Oh, Darling, I forgot to tell you, Dad's guy Franco called. He said that Daddy wants to arrange a business get-together with you. I wonder what he's up to? Maybe he still wants to buy into your company?"

Yeah, for sure. And just when you think your life is perfect.

xxxxx

Hey, I'd love your Literotica vote. Antonia's not the only writer in the family!

quandom
quandom
90 Followers
12