Vanessa, my Dearest Friend Ch. 11

Story Info
Playtime in Hindustan.
7.4k words
4
16.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Dan57 from an idea by Dalhia57


Kyrhan rested on the left side of the bed, while Rohini and Jodhaa shared the right side. He had fucked both of them repeatedly. Rohini was quite surprised that the Prince had total control of his body : he was able to ram his cock for hours in a girl's pussy without cumming but he was also able to fill the girl's pussy whenever he wanted! Rohini may have cummed ten or twelve times but the Prince had cummed just two times : once in her pussy and a second time in her ass. She had never imagined that he would be able to shove his huge cock in her tight ass hole but the facts were unshakable : The Prince had taken her back passage to the hilt and she had had a screaming climax when he had spewed his sperm into her bowels!

The Prince had then turned his attention toward Jodhaa. She met him quite often and he had not to be so careful with her. He had skewered her ass hole in a prolonged hump that had made her scream in ecstasy under the jealous eyes of Rohini. She would like to be able to accommodate so easily the cock of the Prince! Then he had told Jodhaa to kneel at his feet. She obediently pressed her tits as hard as she could around the Prince's huge cock! Jodhaa had been disappointed not to receive her Master's sceptre in her pussy but she refrained from complaining. At a moment, he told her he was about to cum. Jodhaa immediately bent down her head and took the big head of his cock into her mouth. It erupted soon after, filling Jodhaa's mouth with his rich sperm! The poor girl placed her hand on her neglected pussy. She pressed her crotch with her hand, trying to soothe her need. Kyrhan saw her and pushed aside her hand!

Jodhaa was wondering what she had done to be punished in that manner when the prince took her by a leg with a hand under her buttocks and apparently effortlessly flipped her over on her back. She hadn't expected it, so she was a bit dizzy but she dutifully parted her legs to offer her pussy to her Master. Kyrhan rubbed his hand on her tits, massaging them with all his skill before running his hand downward to her belly, then her thighs. She arched her back when his hands skipped by her pussy, burning with pent up desire. Her flicker of hope was short lived as the Prince massaged the inner side of her thighs and the backside of her knees, both very sensitive zones nut nothing to compare with her pussy and especially her clit!

Then suddenly, the Prince's hands were on her pussy, parting her love lips. Jodhaa was so surprised that she screamed in bliss and in relief! She finally wasn't punished, the Prince had just teased her! Her joy was complete when Kyrhan bent down again and pushed his tongue into her twat! His strong tongue caressed successively all the length of her pussy lips then dipped through them to reach as deep as he could. Most men would love to have a cock as long and as hard as Kyrhan's tongue but Jodhaa thought her heart would burst when the Prince rubbed her clit with his tongue! She entered into convulsions almost at once! Kyrhan didn't allow her a second of respite before she cummed like a bomb.

Jodhaa had fallen in tears afterward with the stress. Kyrhan soothed her, caressing her hair with his large hand!

- Jodhaa, You aren't rational : did I have any reason to punish you?

- No, Master! That was what disturbed me the most!

Jodhaa slowly calmed down and recognized that she had overreacted to the situation. Perhaps it was the novelty of the situation for her : she had been for nearly a year the newbie of the group and now Kyrhan had used her to show Rohini how to behave. The pupil becoming suddenly the model had been too much for her. Rohini had taken her friend in her arms and had given her a firm, warm and silent embrace! The two women then lay together trading little kisses and little playful bites on each other's nipples when Rohini sighed :

-I don't think that anything could ever be as good as that! I can't imagine it!

Jodhaa glanced at her friend and laughed. Suddenly she was again the eldest and most experienced girl and this role suited her:

-You're really a newbie, Rohini! It may have been very good, but, believe me, you haven't really cummed until you've been shared by the Prince and his wife!

Kyrhan told the two girls to take a nap to build back their energy. He intended to fuck them again when they would wake up. This time he took the central position in the bed with Jodhaa and Rohini cuddled on both sides of him. They were already so completely accustomed to his presence that they slept with an arm on his chest and a leg on his belly, ready to straddle him at the first opportunity! When Kyrhan stirred around 4 AM, the girls struggled to cover his mouth with their hot kisses while still trying to emerge from their deep slumber. Kyrhan smiled in front of their haste to please him!

Jodhaa and Rohini jumped when they heard a deep and strong voice saying calmly

"Good morning, ladies!" They were instantly fully awake. Just between them, they discovered the prince wearing an immaculate white satin caftan. Kyrhan was much older than they were but it didn't show up in his stance, his elocution or the suppleness of his moves but certainly in his innate authority! The prince was as tall and handsome as the two girls would have imagined a very demanding lover! As she had never before met him, Rohini was almost dumb struck by the impressive aura of his presence, and immediately understood why Jodhaa had said it was indeed an honour to be chosen by him for the night. Rohini broke the spell by asking :

- What do you want us to do?

The prince chuckled a bit and told her he wanted them to play together... He would be at their side to watch them. He could interfere at any time by shoving his cock into an undefended pussy, ass hole or mouth! He would occupy the place for the time that suited him, be it just a few minutes or until he had cummed into the hole he had chosen! The two girls would be, that morning, just the receptacle of his lust!

The two women moved to get together, starting to kiss one another and caress their boobs while looking at the prince expectantly. Jodhaa seemed bolder and soon her commandeering tongue had invaded Rohini's mouth. Jodhaa cupped a breast in her hand and squeezed it gently. Rohini gasped and parted her thighs to get more support. Kyrhan must have waited for such a move as he hastily moved to cover Rohini's body with his. She didn't try to block his entry and he impaled her pussy on his cock. Jodhaa was continuing to maul Rohini's breasts while the Prince humped wildly in her pussy. In just a few minutes, he filled her pussy to the brim with his hot seed. Satisfied, he pulled out and continued to watch their coupling. Jodhaa had still gotten over it and was engaged in a torrid sixty-nine. Her wide-open buttocks pointing to the ceiling were an easy target for the prince. He pressed a hand on the hollow of her back to steady her and shoved his cock into her arse. She ululated in pleasure as he rammed his cock into her back passage.

Jodhaa really enjoyed being taken so masterfully! She could clearly see the outline of his big erection under the white caftan. She was so eager to be taken that she felt totally deprived of any strength, a leaf in the storm, while her love juices flooded her pussy. Kyrhan fucked her mercilessly and she would never have wanted it otherwise!

He cummed in her arse, then made her suck him until he was hard enough to enter her pussy. That didn't take a long time as he had just softened marginally! He didn't cum in her pussy! Then he turned toward Rohini :

-Rohini, pet, would you like to ride my cock?

-Does a fish want to swim? Does a bird want to sing and fly? I'll be always ready for you, Prince!

-Cool down, Rohini! It's a decision you should take with Mukherjee : You'll be at my permanent disposal, ready to be summoned by me to the palace or anywhere in the world at any hour, to have another girl replace you at your husband's side on short notice! If you enter my harem, I will sire your next babies and Mukherjee may not like it!

-But he will boast with his friends that he has married a girl from a Maharajah's harem! That will add considerably to his prestige!

-Technically there are no more Maharajahs! That is why my friends call me Prince! So, discuss about your possible admission into the harem with your husband! I will let my wife Kira decide after she has met you!

-I hope the Princess will like my husband!

-I hope she will like BOTH OF YOU! Kira loves also to play with girls!

Rohini was so pleased with the idea of entering the prince's harem that she didn't even think to his mammoth's cock. It slid smoothly into the velvety sheath of her pussy with no difficulty! Rohini just sighed when their crotches went into contact. It had felt so easy that they could have been lovers for years. His huge cock fitted perfectly in her tight pussy! Her body moulded against his, the kiss they exchanged sent a shock wave through her already quite sensitized body. Her head was spinning in delight and her pussy muscles clamped around his massive cock as if they wanted to prevent him from escaping from her tender trap.

After he had filled her pussy with his cum, he massaged tenderly her neck. He pushed her head downward and she rapidly grabbed the hint! She slowly pulled away from him, knelt at his feet and gently took the head of his cock into her mouth. She started to suckle it eagerly like a baby sucking on a bottle. Kyrhan pressed his hand on top of her head, controlling her to give him head just as he wanted! Rohini loved to have someone mastering her so completely : she had no more leeway ; she was just a sex toy used for the pleasure of the Prince and she loved it! He gasped a few times and filled Rohini's mouth with a wild spurt of hot and sticky cum she had to work hard not to spill any droplet!

They slept again for a couple of hours. Kyrhan then carried them unceremoniously on his shoulders like potato bags to the bathroom. Rohini and Jodhaa giggled, laughed and squirmed wildly, totally unable to escape from the prison of his arms! Did they really want to escape him? Kyrhan soaped their bodies from their necks to their toes, insisting on their tits, butt and pussy. He shoved two fingers in their ass and pussy for a very intimate cleaning to which they submitted with delight. Then the two girls offered the same service to the Prince. When he was clean, Rohini took his cock into her mouth and sucked him for her dear life while Jodhaa took his balls into her mouth one after the other, finishing by licking his anus. In no time, Kyrhan's cock was rock hard again!

Rohini and Jodhaa would have enjoyed milking their Master once more but he ushered them into the bedroom and made them put on sarees to take their breakfast in the restaurant without shocking the hotel guests.

-Don't misinterpret me, Rohini! I have nothing against public nudity! When we'll be in my harem, you'll be free to stay naked all day long even during meals, on the edge of the swimming pool or on the paths in the garden! No one outside of the harem will see you and no one there will be shocked by your nudity but it's not possible here. Don't worry! The wall will be repaired in two days with so many labourers and I will organize a little party to thank the Dalits team. You, Jodhaa, Rohini and Preeti will be the guests of honour! I fear that all these men will want a romp with each of you!

Jodhaa just smiled back, accustomed to the idea of servicing the whole Dalits team but Rohini was already calculating how long would be the session if they would be expected to take all their time to fuck her and no double team : hmm twelve to fifteen hours! Her pussy will be certainly quite sore at the end but that didn't upset her any more! A gangbang is pure pleasure for a seasoned slut! Kyrhan suddenly took her out of her daydreaming :

-Hello, Mukherjee! Hello, Preeti! We are here! Will you share our breakfast?

The question was perfunctory, as Rohini and Jodhaa had already moved aside to leave the central seat between them to Mukherjee, just in front of the Prince while Preeti would certainly be happy to sit to the left of the Prince! Mukherjee kissed his wife then Jodhaa while Preeti kissed the Prince. Then the three girls saluted one another with plenty of giggling, laughing and lewd comments. Women's small talk can be so much more suggestive if much less explicit than men's! Of course, the kisses exchanged were far from friendly, more like lovers' kisses! The three girls bluntly French kissed one another. There were just three couples of tourists taking their breakfast so early but they instantly realized the nature of the relations in this unusual group! If two of the women seemed offended, the last one, a lithe girl with red hair with a well-filled top and a flat belly seemed highly interested. She seemed to be the youngest but also the prettiest of the tourists present so early! Kyrhan considered her with a fleeting smile. He hailed Rajeev who had just entered the restaurant and discreetly indicated him the girl who had attracted his attention.

- Do you see that pretty young red hair girl? She seemed quite interested, if not excited when we exchanged morning kisses. She is accompanied, probably by her husband! I will return to the palace with Rohini, Mukherjee and Jodhaa. With the new organization set up by Rohini, Preeti should have no problem dealing with the Dalits during the next two days. You may stay here and oversee the works.

- What are your instructions about the girl?

- If you are as shrewd as you have ever been, this red haired girl will be in your bed before tomorrow evening! Our country is known for the rampant open sex and the erotic atmosphere : I would like you to transform the dreams of this young wife into reality! I would like you to seduce her and invite her to the party I will offer to the Dalits on their return. You'll organize a visit of the palace for the husband while Mukherjee and I will fuck his wife on the Swan of Bikapur! She'll remember it all her life!

- To your orders, Prince! You may rely on me!

The departure of two pretty and young girls in luxury sarees accompanied by two burly men with much darker complexion was sure to attract attention! The young wife Kyhan had designated to Rajeev as his main objective was among the spectators. The Prince noticed with a grin that Rajeev was chatting with the couple and he had chosen a place just between the man and his wife. When Kyrhan walked past him, Kyrhan could see Rajeev's hand grabbing the pretty woman by the waist, unbeknownst from her husband... Hmm! Maybe, Rajeev would need less time than expected to seduce this girl!

Kyrhan was driving with Rohini on his side. Jodhaa and Mukherjee occupied the back seats. The Prince had decided the places everyone would occupy. His intentions became pristine clear when he ordered Jodhaa to strip naked in the car and kneel on the floor at the feet of Mukherjee! Rohini didn't receive special instructions but she considered that she had to imitate her friend. The commands of the car impaired her moves but she tried to make the most of her position. She knelt on the floor with her thighs wide open to exhibit her offered pussy. She had cupped her breasts in her hands and she was offering them to Kyrhan's eyes, playing with her nipples to make them as long as she could. Kyrhan would never have wished a more wicked show!

The windows in the back section of the car were darkly tinted, so it was impossible to see from outside who was in the car and what they were doing. The car sped through the streets of small villages until it rolled to a halt and between two derelict buildings. It seemed that Rohini's exhibition had really aroused Prince Kyrhan! He knelt on the driver's seat with his cock pointing to the ceiling and he told to skewer herself on his cock, then to place her ankles on his shoulders. Rohini realized that her own weight would make her impale on his cock, as far it would go. She would have no control at all on the depth of his penetrations! She already trusted so completely the prince that she followed his orders to the letter. She was not surprised now that he entered her so easily but her new position made him enter her very deep. She yelled when the huge cock banged against her cervix. He lifted her up by no more than two inches, before letting her slide down along his shaft. With the speed she gained on the way down, he entered her even deeper. The head of his cock wedged it self into her cervix, beginning to force it open!

-Master, don't forget I am pregnant! Don't put the baby at risk!

-Don't worry, Rohini, I've already a pillow to prevent you from being entered more deeply!

Rohini relaxed immediately and tried to enjoy Kyrhan's relentless pummelling of her cervix! Meanwhile, Jodhaa and Mukherjee were already in the throes of a huge orgasm, Mukherjee had pulled Jodhaa on his lap, pushed her down onto her back and spread her legs. His huge erection stood by as if waiting for a signal to hammer into her pussy, when Rohini's small hand snaked between the front seats and grabbed Mukherjee's handsome cock and fed it slowly into her friend's thirsty pussy. Mukherjee was dumbfounded : he had never dreamed his wife would be that bold! As each inch entered her pussy, Jodhaa's body was rocked by one orgasm after another, each one even more intense than the one before!

While the climaxes she had experienced back at the Shandrakor resort had been great, the sensation of being filled to the brim with Mukherjee's hard meat made her realize how much more enjoyable a coupling in the best possible conditions could be! Jodhha couldn't wait to have Kyrhan in her pussy, Mukherjee in her ass hole and Mark in her mouth! She would let them fuck her at their rhythm! When their mutual lust had been sated, they resumed their travel but the girls stayed naked totally open to any caresses from the two men! Rohini felt totally happy with Kyrhan's hands roaming on her body and mingling sometimes with Mukherjee's! She was their pet and they could do whatever they wanted with her!

The car arrived at the palace but went directly to a door that opened automatically when Kyrhan activated a remote. He was quite pleased by the new gadget! Until recently some one would have had to wait or look for his arrival under the heavy rain. His permanent consideration for the lowest ranking staff members had convinced him to install this new device!

A woman in a very elegant saree came to welcome them, disregarding the rain : it was the Princess Kira. She hugged the Prince fervently :

-Kyrhan! I was so worried : you are about two hours late! I was afraid that you might have had an accident or a break down!

-No, Kira; just these young wenches were so pretty that my new friend and I decided to give them a good shagging : they seemed to need it quite a lot!

Kira turned toward the newcomers. She smiled to them and joined her hands and lifted them to touch her forehead in a formal Namaste toward Mukherjee.

-Welcome to our Palace, Sir, you must be Mr Mukherjee. Sunita was dithyrambic about you : you made a great impression on her, it seems!

Kira then turned toward the two women who were still naked. Rohini was blushing, shameful of being naked in front of the Princess. Kira didn't comment on their nudity and made a Namaste toward each of them. She kissed Jodhaa in the same manner Preeti had kissed Jodhaa when they met in the morning : an open mouth kiss that could have been a kiss between lovers. Rohini was so obviously ill at ease that Kira just gave her a peck on the cheek!

-You must be Rohini! Sunita was also quite emphatic about you! Relax, you are among friends! Kyrhan, this poor bird is terrified. Come with me to my apartments, Rohini, you need to calm down!