Vanessa, My Dearest Friend Ch. 10

Story Info
A night to remember.
5.9k words
4
19.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
874 Followers

By Dan 57 and Dalhia57 with the kind agreement of Debbie

The car arrived soon after at Shandrakor resort but Rajeev didn't stop at the entrance of the hotel, he drove on until they arrived at the Northern Terrace where a group of men were busy digging the heap of rubble that had been a wall. They were sorting the stones that could be reused in the wall and the earth they just shoved away. They had even found a help of weight with two elephants from a nearby village. The animals were pulling fallen trees and blocks of stone out of the way. When Rajeev stopped the car, a lithe figure walked toward them. Rajeev told them it was Jodhaa. She seemed quite relieved to meet Rajeev and even more so another girl.

-Hello, you must be Rohini! I am Jodhaa. Kira had sent me here to support the group of Dalits that were to rebuild the wall but a larger section of the wall collapsed. There were fortunately no injured people. I contacted Kira and she sent us the whole group of Dalits in the palace but there was no other girl available to accompany them. I had thought that I could cope with them but they work pretty hard and they continuously need water and food. With the rain and the bad weather, many of them got bruises and I had plenty of unexpected work as nurse!

-Yes, you look really exhausted!

-The worst is that the Dalits are accustomed to have girls servicing them when they are on duty and the forty of them required my services every night. I had to walk from one cot to the next! Normally I can sleep during the day but they need coffee or tea and massages all the time! I couldn't sleep last night a single minute! I really need rest!

Rohini assessed rapidly the situation. She had been trained to take the leadership during emergency situations. Mukherjee and Rajeev were inspecting the damages on the wall with the leaders of the Dalits group. Mukherjee had been informed of Rohini's duties, so she thought she didn't need to ask for his agreement.

-Ok, Jodhaa, you have worked to the limit of your strength, beyond normal duty. Preeti will arrive tomorrow to help you. I take over your duties! Just show me where I could get food and drink for the Dalits and tell me where I should service them. Then it will be straight to your berth until tomorrow morning!

-Oh! Thank you, Rohini! I never thought that you would volunteer to take on the forty Dalits!

-I'm pretty sure some of the tourist women would dream of servicing sweaty and dirty labourers but for forty of them, you need a sound training and fortunately my husband organized it for me during our honeymoon trip! After I have fed the whole group, I will announce a few changes in the night organization : they may need to fuck a girl but there is no reason for them to completely exhaust her!

-But how do you want...

-Simple : you told me you had to walk from one berth to the next. I will just tell them they will have to come and visit me on my own cot! It should increase the yield by a fair amount. I will also propose them to double-team me. It's a bit more tiring but I will have finished much faster. I intend to sleep a few hours tonight!

There was no uproar when Rohini proposed her changes in the night services the Dalits loved so much. They were quite aware that Jodhaa was exhausted and that they would have to accept changes if they still wanted a girl ready to be fucked every night. Rohini served them food she had fetched in the restaurant kitchen. There again, she added her own improvements : Jodhaa had had to make four gruesome travels to the restaurant on a road transformed in a pool of mud by the monsoon rains. Rohini asked politely the help of one of the elephant drivers. The man agreed immediately when she put in the balance that the food he would be given would be hot and that he would be the first to fuck her!

A side benefit was that Rohini was fresh when she served food to the forty Dalits. The men had still wandering hands and kept touching her buttocks, her tits or her belly but Rohini laughed at their attempts, scolding them about their haste : the warrior's rest was after dinner, not before! When the plates were cleaned, Rohini led the elephant driver to her cot. She had placed three sarees on branches to have some privacy. Rohini had been told that the best way to thank a man was to give him head and there was no reason to deviate from this age-old adage. The man seemed delighted by her abilities!

Rohini told the men she would receive them in groups of two. They would be free to choose the holes they would plug! The guys formed a neat line without difficulty. Rohini was a bit surprised when she saw Mukherjee and Rajeev installing armchairs on the side of her cot that wasn't covered by a hanging saree. Rajeev had told Mukherjee that Prince Kyrhan enjoyed watching one of the girls of his harem getting fucked by the Dalits team. The contrast between the girl's smooth skin and beautiful body and the men's dark skin and sinewy muscles was quite arousing, he told to Rohini's husband! The Dalits seemed just not to care. The two men soon after took out their long cocks and wanked them while Rohini were used in more or less complex combinations.

Jodhaa had taken the forty Dalits one after the other and she had needed nine hours to satisfy the whole team. Rohini's astute scheme introduced some sort of competition between the two men fucking her. They both wanted to be the first one to unload their sperm in one of her holes! Rohini constantly fleeted from one climax to another. The men were pounding her continuously and she enjoyed it tremendously! The whole group was serviced in just four hours! Rohini was amazed discovering she was still aroused! She went to the armchair in which her husband was sprawled... She knelt at his feet!

-Darling, I'm still horny! May I suck your huge cock! If you want, Rajeev can double-team me or I will service him later!

To Rohini's delight, Mukherjee wanted to enjoy his wife alone. Rajeev will have to keep watching as she was ridden hard before getting his own piece of dessert! Rohini had fantasized about it for a while : having Mukherjee and Rajeev, two handsome guys, take turns riding her, each of them watching as the other fucked her brains out. Mukherjee didn't wait for his wife to take his cock lovingly between her lips making her yell in protest! Her head was bobbing happily up and down her husband's cock. She was trying to take it deeper down her throat.

When Mukherjee couldn't delay any more his release, he forced her head onto his crotch so deep she gagged helplessly, unable to breathe! Her husband pulled out a few minutes later, leaving her gasping for breath, her chest heaving insanely, cum dripping from the corners of her mouth and her pussy dripping with her juices. He run a hand down her body, from her breasts down to the so sensitive inner side of her thighs. Rohini nearly jumped off the bed at his ineffable caresses. She had always loved his light, possessive and so sensual touch.

-You don't get to use a girl like this every day, don't you think so, Rajeev?

-You're right, sir! But most girls of the Prince's harem are that hot and the Princess is the hottest of them all!

-Indeed? I can't wait to sample her pussy!

Rohini mewled like a she cat in heat as Mukherjee thrust again into her pussy. She would never have been able to speak with his heavy cock in her mouth! Rajeev commented with an evil grin :

-You like this, don't you, slut? I knew as soon as I saw you at the airport that you were just a hot piece of ass! You may be highly educated and clever but if I were at the place of your husband, I would use you for nothing but being fucked. You are meant for it! Your tongue, your brain, your other abilities are of lesser importance for a man than having your feet pointing to the ceiling and his cock deep in either of your holes!

Mukherjee filled her mouth with a second huge load of his hot cum!

-My slut wife will have trouble digesting all the cum she has swallowed! Your turn, Rajeev! How do you want to fuck her : on her back on her belly?

- Hmmm! I think I'll prefer her on her belly with her hips thrust high in the air!

Rohini understood at that moment that her pussy would stay once more idle. Rajeev wanted to bugger her! He pulled her arms behind her back and bound her wrists tight. He put some cold cream on her asshole, and then his well-lubed fingers pushed it inside her. She glanced toward Rajeev's cock! Mukherjee's was big and thick, but rather smooth but Rajeev was way harder, more like a huge steel rod. Rohini squirmed a little, but the two men are both far too big and strong for her to have any chance to elude their assaults.

Rohini could feel Rajeev's cock slipping slowly into her asshole, stretching her far wider she had ever been, She screamed with the pain she was enduring and then he was all the way in her back passage, to the hilt, up to his balls as she drooled about it. At last, Rajeev was past the corrugating ring of muscle and the pain slowly subsided. He was deep inside her bowels. He started to thrust into her tight passage, gently at first but soon more forcefully! Rohini's ass was lifted in the air, and her breasts were brushing the sheets! She was in heaven! She was just a piece of meat for him, an animal that he could do whatever he wanted with! Rajeev was so excited that he exploded soon into Rohini's arse!

Rohini thought she would soon sleep in her cot when an unknown voice came from the armchairs vacated by Mukherjee and Rajeev! The man knelt down in front of her, forcing her mouth open and filling it with his hard cock. His voice was so commandeering that she never imagined resisting to the orders of this unknown man! Who the hell could he be...? Rohini sucked him greedily, running her tongue around his knob, licking it, caressing the length of his shaft with her lips. She licked up the underside of his huge, heavy cock, pressing the tip of her tongue on the head, circling it and flicking it. Her lips were clamped tight on his shaft, contracting and licking it.

Rohini arched her back, panting, delirious at the sensation of the cock of a stranger delving inside her. He pulled out, and moved between her spread out legs, leaving just the tip of his dick at the entrance to her cunt, tantalizing her until she surrendered completely, begging for it, then the man thrust mightily deep inside her pussy! Rohini screamed in surprise : the man's cock was enormous, long and thick. He was filling her to the brim! In fact she felt stretched out to capacity, on the brim of being ripped open: She had never felt anything like that, even with Abbie, Dee's black mate in Singapore!

Curiously, Rohini had fallen under the spell of the unknown man. He started to go slow, taking his time getting in, allowing her all the time she needed to accommodate his monstrous cock. He was enjoying all of her, pulling out and pushing in again with always the same unshakable calmness. She could feel every inch of his inordinate cock! She somehow desperately wanted to take all of him and he had the same objective but he intended to make his entry painless for her. None of her lovers had ever been that gentle! She felt deeply in debt with him!

When Rohini's pussy had relaxed sufficiently to receive him quite normally, he increased his pace and got down to an urgent, building rhythm of savage thrusts. Rohini started to scream with pleasure as he made her come and come repeatedly. She was shaking insanely! No man had ever fucked her like this before, filling me completely and giving her so much pleasure! She thought she would jump in a pool of lava if this man commanded her to do so! There wasn't an inch of her that didn't belong to him! She would happily die for him!

The unknown man's cock was throbbing mightily in her pussy. Rohini was quite aware that it meant that the man was about to fill her pussy with his cum. She realized at this moment that the man didn't wear a condom! She was already pregnant so she didn't risk anything on that level but was he clean? She squirmed in fear!

-Cool, Rohini! What's the problem?

-You haven't put on a condom! I don't know you... The diseases...

-Quiet, Rohini! Like the Dalits you've met and all my friends, I never take any risk! I never dally with girls I am not sure they are safe unless I wear a good quality condom! Perhaps you would be more at ease if I had presented myself : my name is Kyrhan! Some of my friends call me Prince or Prince Kyrhan but I have rather pretty girls like you call me just Kyrhan!

-Oh, Prince! Forgive me! I hadn't realized!

-No offense, Rohini! Kira had informed me of the situation with the Dalits. I thought that a guest on honeymoon might not be able to entertain twenty lustful Dalits and I came with Preeti one of the girls from my little harem! It seems my fears were absurd : I thought you wouldn't cope with twenty Dalits and you entertained the whole team! Congratulations! You stunned me!

-Oh it wasn't difficult. My husband organized a visit to the Chinese Brothel in Singapore!

-Ohh! I remember Dee! I met her a year ago! I am quite fond of this woman. If she hadn't been so interested by her trade, I would have offered her a place in my harem. She would have made a nice addition to it!

-Dee has proposed me to work for a day as freelance for the Chinese Brothel. I serviced more than fifty customers! Your forty Dalits were certainly less sophisticated than the guests of the Brothel but I was pretty sure I could do it! I told Jodhaa to go to bed while I took over all her duties!

-And you made a magnificent job! From what some of them told me, you organized them like an army to obtain the maximum output! A great success for which we will all be redeemable to you! I decided you should get a reward for your valuable participation. Mukherjee and Rajeev must have found, waiting for them naked in their bedroom my Preeti and she is quite able to milk both of them dry, especially now you've started the process! And I have a proposal for you?

-And what about Jodhaa? She had been overworked with no relief team!

-Don't worry about her! She is way sturdier than you might think! She had slept just five hours and I stumbled on her as she was on her way to come and help you deal with the last Dalits! I've told her to go back to a bedroom but not the one meant for the accompanying staff of the Dalits but to the best suite of this resort! Would you come with me there? I would like to spend a few hours with two very devoted women just like Jodhaa and you!

Rohini immediately accepted Kyrhan's proposal. He took her in his arms and carried her to the hotel through the muddy tracks. It was raining cats and dogs! The receptionist bowed down when Kyrhan entered with a dripping wet Rohini in his arms!

-Prince Kyrhan! You should have asked for someone to come and fetch you at the Dalits' barracks!

-And wake up everyone there? Certainly not! Just fetch me two large towels and massage oils! I will take care of this girl myself. You'll also find two sarees with matching cholis and petticoats. I want Jodhaa and Rohini to look nice when I'll take my breakfast with them, tomorrow morning!

-No problem, sir!

Jodhaa opened the door even before Kyrhan had knocked. She had been waiting for his arrival. Kyrhan hadn't exaggerated : she looked completely rested in complete change from how Rohini had left her! The full make up she had put on was maybe a partial reason for her much better appearance! She had worked hard to make herself pretty for the Prince. Rohini had expected Jodhaa to be disappointed to have to share Kyrhan with her but she genuinely offered Rohini a sensual massage with lavender and Ylang ylang essential oils while Kyrhan was busy drying her up! Rohini accepted immediately. Kyrhan left them to take a hot bath alone while Jodhaa worked on the sensual massage she had promised Rohini!

It was even better than anything Rohini could have dreamed : Jodhaa had the cleverest hands Rohini had ever felt! All the little discomforts she had felt just evaporated when Jodhaa placed her hands on it! They exchanged confidences about their daily lives!

-I lived in India for a few years with my husband Mark. We had a house on the outskirts of the city. When I entered the Prince's harem, I moved to live there. The building is magnificent and we have a private swimming pool. We can sunbathe in the nude or play together! Sometimes, the Prince comes to join us and the pool suddenly turns very hot!

-What about your apartments : are they locked and under the supervision of someone!

-The Eunuch in chief? No we haven't such a man! To answer your question, all the concubines are afforded a suite wide enough for the girl and her husband but the girl is usually summoned to the prince's apartments! He doesn't visit her! My husband usually goes then to the lobby where the other un-chosen girls of the harem gather. He is a good lover and he has little difficulties finding a mate for the night but the Prince often tells him to come with me. I know then the Prince and my husband will share me all night. Sometimes, the Princess Kira joins in the fun! She is bi and I love when she starts kissing me! I'm sure I will cum like a bomb!

-It's so strange! I've never heard of someone building up a harem with married women and allowing them to keep their husbands!

-You know that the Prince organize parties where he invites most of the available girls of his harem. He enjoys making the husbands put on eunuchs' outfits and watch their wives fucked by the Prince. Once he had even kept them locked in the palace until they were all knocked up with his babies... They had to return here later to deliver their babies!

-Then it was a traditional harem if the girls were locked in the harem!

-If you want! The keys were kept by the Eunuch in chief you were drooling about. There is one only during the big parties when the Prince gathers his whole harem. The role is always devoted to the Prince's French friend Dan. I think he has an affair with Kira but I haven't heard any gossips about it!

Rohini blemished : No! Prince Kyrhan was not so horrible!

-Don't tell me the husbands have been...

-Rohini! We are in the 21st century and India is a modern country! A member of the federal government would never do something so primitive! The husbands just wore eunuch's outfits! They weren't castrated! Here is a picture of my husband in his uniform. The most recent party ended with an all out orgy of all the girls with the Dalits and our husbands. We were twelve girls and more than fifty males! I was fucked twenty times that day, at least twice by the Prince and once by my husband! For such parties, I willingly avoid fucking my husband : it's funnier that way! Imagine it : twice with the Prince! I was so proud at the end when I realized it!

-May.. May I ask you something very... very personal?

-Whenever you want! I have nothing to hide to someone who came to my help in a difficult situation!

-How often do you... you know... How often are you summoned to the Prince's apartments?

-It varies : The Prince wants to meet all the girls of his harem at least for one or two weeks a year, even for Sunita who lives in the USA and is the boss of her computer company! She comes for a week usually every six months but the Princess is here half the time. I live most of the time in the harem. So I'm on duty more often than Sunita but much less than Kira. The summons are not that official : I may have a meeting with friends that day and I just tell it to Kira or Kyrhan and they will just modify the schedule! Sometimes I may be summoned with another girl or have two men to service or more...

-Like the Dalits : forty horny men just for you!

-It was an emergency! I had volunteered to take on the first group but when the wall collapsed completely...

dan57
dan57
874 Followers
12