Undercovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your name?" I asked plainly.

"Lieutenant Matthew Stephens New York State Police and what is yours?" he asked.

"Officer Carlos Ortiz NYPD," I told him.

"Well from this very second forward Lieutenant Stephens and Officer Ortiz are dead. That's if we want to stay alive and crack this case. I'm David Garner and you're Daniel Cruz or now Serena Cruz. That's it, can you handle this?" he asked.

All I could muster was, "Yes."

"Good. Now get cleaned up, we have to make the rounds," David said.

"Make the rounds," I repeated.

"Yeah I will show you off and point out who the major players are," David told me.

"Ok," I said.

David had a look of uncertainty about me, like he wasn't sure if I was up to the task. I stood and walked over to my corner of the room and undressed. There was a steel basin where I could wash myself off. The girls had set up a makeup station and a wardrobe rack on wheels. There were all sorts of accessories, undergarments, shoes and hosiery. David had grabbed some things and went to use the communal showers.

I was dressed and ready before David had returned. I chose a red blouse and a black leather pencil skirt that fell just above the knee. Black sheer pantyhose accentuated my legs to my black leather four inch stilettos. I had redone my tear ruined makeup, and was fixing any out of place hairs of my wig when David walked in. David threw me a look of approval as he checked from head to toe. He was wearing just the towel around his waist. There were still a few beads of water on his firm but not overly muscular chest. I had to get these conflicted feelings out of my head. I could hear David in my head saying those feelings could get us killed. I had to just give in to get us through this.

"I will help you get ready," I told him.

I chose a white dress shirt and gray slacks from his clothing rack. Next, I laid them out on the bed and went back, choosing a pair of black Gucci loafers.

"Thank you, I should be ready shortly," David told me.

"Ok," I responded.

I went and sat back at my makeup station perfecting my hair. I could see him in the mirror behind me with the towel still around his waist choosing a cologne. He sprayed it on his bare skin, and the scent of Armani Acqua di Gio wafted around the room. He walked over to where I was sitting.

"I don't know where my comb is, do you have one?" David asked.

I didn't answer him as my eyes had fixated on the tented towel at my eye level. I had to bury these conflicted feelings, and there was only one way. I pulled the towel from its loose grip around his waist. I looked up and saw a look of somewhat disbelief. His hard cock was staring directly at me. My red wine colored lips kissed it gently. David didn't move an inch he stood his ground defiantly daring me. He was daring me to break my own will and let Serena take over.

I parted my lips and took a few inches into my mouth. I suckled at it and pulled my head back making a pop. As I looked up at him, his defiant look hadn't changed. I took that as a personal challenge. Now I turned to face him and re-engaged. This time taking in a little more at a time while gently took possession of his balls. I licked and bobbed back and forth slowly as he let out subtle moans. I took my French manicured nails and gently scratched at the area directly behind his ball sac, this seemed to have a positive effect. His full length was now flirting with the back of my throat. He moved gracefully in and out of my moist mouth. I continued giving his balls ample attention as he had sex with my fully made up face. The taste of pre-seminal fluid was not what I expected. Frankly I didn't know what to expect. It wasn't long before hot semen filled my mouth. What I couldn't readily swallow dribbled onto my painted lips. He withdrew quickly.

"Get cleaned up we have to go," he directed.

12