Undercovers Detective Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, I am going to cum!" Frank moaned, as he quickened his pace.

"Slap, slap, slap, slap. Ohhhh!" He moaned his pleasure.

When he flooded me with his essence, I could feel the warmth splashing my insides all the way to my soul.

"Fill me! Fuck me! Give it all to me!" I gasped, like a slut in heat.

He continued pulsing until semen was pouring out and puddling on the sheets.

We lay there recovering in each other's arms like two athletes that just finished a marathon, catching our breath and digesting the events of the past couple hours.

"Alex, that was incredible. You are incredible!"

"You aren't bad yourself, stud."

"It is a bit late to ask, but are you on the pill?"

"Yes, I started last week."

"Frank?"

"Yeah."

"I am so happy I saved myself for you."

"I'm flattered you feel that way. I feel special to be your first and to have you in my life. I also know that the feelings I have for you are going to affect our assignment, and will have me living in fear every day for your safety."

"I can say the same about you, but I'll just have to trust your professionalism. I knew what I was getting into as a cop. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. What we have is unique, but I won't act like a school girl, throwing the L-word around."

"I care deeply for you too, and I pledge I will not let anything happen to you. I would die if it did."

The lights were out and we cuddled in the darkness with his arm around me, cupping my breast. I could feel his heart beating against my back. There was a peace that covered my soul as I drifted off to sleep, thinking of what the future might hold.

12