Uncharted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel nodded yes in reply, making me even more confused. I then began to wonder how this could be, and finally could only think of one solution.

"Daniel, would you show me what happened?" I asked.

"Um, okay... sure," he replied uneasily. Daniel then proceeded to put his thumb on the tip of his cock and carefully rub circles into it, including right over the bruised area.

"I usually go a lot harder than this, but, you know, it's sore right now."

"Daniel, there's no right or wrong way to masturbate, but the most popular way I know of is very different. It may be better for you too since it wouldn't focus all the pressure on one spot like you've been doing."

"Would you show me?" Daniel asked.

I extended the index finger of my left hand and then curled the fingers of my right and tried to simulate a man jerking off, looking much more awkward doing it than I probably should have.

"Mom, that's not what I meant," Daniel said in frustration. "Would you show me, on me?"

"Daniel, I..."

"Please, Mom, you said you wanted to teach me to understand these things," Daniel protested. I knew Daniel was right; it's not like I had any sex-ed manuals to show him how to jack off. Whatever he learned would have to come directly from me. And with that, I poured some homemade lotion I kept near my bed onto my hands and began to make them nice and slick.

"What's that for?" Daniel asked.

"It's not totally necessary, but considering you're tender already I think it's for the best," I said. "When a man masturbates he's trying to simulate what it's like having sex with a woman. When a woman gets aroused she releases liquids in her vagina that lubricate it, making it more pleasurable for both of them when the man puts his cock inside her. I'm using the lotion here as a substitute for that. And then... well, he usually curls the fingers of one hand tight to act like her vagina so he can move his cock back and forth as if he's having sex with her."

This was my moment of truth, and my eyes darted back and forth between the excited look on Daniel's face and the towering shaft waving in front of me. Gently, carefully, I grasped Daniel's cock with one of my hands, immediately noticing that my fingers were barely able to reach around the shaft to touch one another.

"Is... is everything alright?" Daniel asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine," I replied, only now realizing that I'd gone into a bit of a trance as I watched my hand holding my son's very erect shaft. "You have... you have a very nice cock, Daniel."

"Really?" he asked in wonder.

"Yes, really," I said back as I looked into his eyes reassuringly, only afterwards realizing that I'd been smiling. It had been so long since I'd seen a hard cock, much less held one in my hands, and I'd forgotten how much I used to enjoy the experience. I tried not to think about it, but the twitching feeling in my vagina was unmistakable now. As much as I was here to provide a learning experience for Daniel, it was hard for me not to want to also take pleasure in what was now happening too.

"You have such a big cock, Daniel, I've never seen one so beautiful," I couldn't help but confess. Without even thinking about it, my hand started moving purposefully up and down Daniel's hefty shaft, with nice long strokes from his bulging sac up to the big, purple tip.

"This is where your body makes cum, although I only used the clinical word, semen, when we had those sex ed classes," I said, as my other hand went to Daniel's swollen balls to gently massage them.

"Why didn't you call it cum before?" Daniel asked with genuine curiosity.

"For the same reason I said you had a penis back then rather than a cock. I was trying to talk to you more like a science teacher," I replied. "There's lot of regular words, slang words, that you've probably never heard when you were a kid back home or maybe heard but didn't understand that you would have learned later as an adult. Like having sex, which we talked about before during your school lessons. Most adults call it 'making love,' or 'fucking.' I didn't tell you that back then, but since you're all grown up you might as well know about it now."

"So making love and fucking are the same thing?" Daniel asked.

"In the basic sense they are, but for most people making love involves romantic feelings for the other person. Fucking can happen between loving partners too, but you hear it more often when people have sex for pleasure only, without necessarily being in love."

"Well, you know how I feel about you Mom. I'd only want to make love to you."

"I love you too, dear. But don't worry, there's nothing wrong for people in love to fuck each other too, it all depends on the feeling of the moment. But you'll learn about that when the time is right."

"Ooooh, that feels so good when you touch me there, Mom," Daniel said, moaning now as I stroked his heavy balls between my fingers.

"A lot of men enjoy that," I giggled, trying to still sound somewhat professional although our conversation was now clearly turning me on too. "Next time try rubbing or lightly squeezing your balls too when you masturbate. A lot of men also like having them licked or sucked on. I used to do it for your dad all the time."

"You sound like you enjoyed doing that for Dad too," Daniel said.

"I did," I admitted. "Your balls are where your body makes all that hot cum that sprays out of your cock. For whatever reason, knowing all that sticky cum is inside there, just waiting to get out, has always excited me, so much that I feel the urge to lick and suck a man's balls whenever I see them."

I almost took a moment to apologize, knowing how slutty that sounded, but then realized such concepts were completely foreign to Daniel.

"That sounds great, Mom, I love hearing that you have urges too. Would you do that for me too?" Daniel asked, almost pleading. "I'd love that so much."

"I...I... I'm not sure, Daniel. This has already gone a lot farther than I wanted it to."

"Please, Mom. I've never felt anything this good in my life. Please use your mouth on my cock or my balls. Either would be amazing."

"Next time, dear, I promise," I said. I could feel myself shaking a little from all the emotions inside me, knowing that the promise I'd just made was as much to myself as it was to Daniel. He was so close now to cumming anyway and had already learned more than enough for this session that it only seemed right not to take anything further. A few strokes later it happened, with Daniel's cock erupting like a geyser with stream after stream of white cum flowing from the tip, coating my fingers all over as it spilled his sticky cream onto his groin.

"Oh my god, that was so good, Mom," Daniel said through a glassy smile afterward. The look of pure ecstasy on his face spoke volumes, and with it a look of heartfelt gratitude. "I never knew it could be like that, Mom. Thank you so much." I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt so good pleasing a man or seeing one look so happy after being with me. And yet there was so much more Daniel had yet to experience. Part of me envied his youthful enthusiasm, excited for what exploring his sexuality had in store for him. And of course, knowing that I would be the one to show Daniel the way was something I couldn't stop thinking about either.

Daniel and I had spent the rest of the day mostly to ourselves, tending to our chores, and while that kept my mind mostly occupied my thoughts remained inundated with the events of that morning. Only a few hours before, Daniel had been lying naked in my bed as I'd jerked him off to orgasm. If there had been any feelings of denial left in me, they were certainly gone now. Still, when Daniel had asked me for oral sex I'd backed off, telling myself that he wasn't ready. But was I ready? Physically, I knew the answer was yes; the urges churning inside me to do it when he had asked had been almost overwhelming, but I still had to wonder if my final reluctance wasn't just about Daniel but about some unresolved issues in me too. It was a lot to think about, so I was more than glad that we didn't speak again about it until the following day.

To be continued...

I am currently working on Chapter 2 but always welcome constructive criticism and suggestions. Thanks for reading.