Two Sex Dates Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lose the dress."

She stood up, ditched the bra and shimmied the dress down over her hips. She bit her lip and put her hand over her crotch.

"Gee, I'm a little self-conscious about this. is it okay if I turn out the light?"

"No, I want to see everything. You look great. Turn around. Very nice. That must be Pilates or yoga, right?"

"Some yoga and jogging. Thanks for noticing."

"Good for you. Sit back down. What about sucking cock? You went to university, right?"

"Yes, true. My husband knows nothing of this. He thinks oral sex is disgusting but I did a whole lot of it in college. At first the college guys were satisfied with hand-jobs but later it was oral if I wasn't giving up my virginity. I got to love it. One time my roommate and I both gave this arrogant Varsity jock a blow job together in his dorm room. He had to fuck one of us he got so horny and fortunately my girlfriend did it willingly and loved it. Here is big confession, I masturbated beside them have sex as he watched me get off."

I love hearing these stories from the older women I hook up with. They all have stories of guilty sexual secrets that they spill out to a guy like me who they won't likely see again. It almost makes me think all those, women-next-door wives all have their naughty secrets. But it's likely how I choose my hookups and how the ones with dirty secrets find Tinder and search out sexual adventures to get their lust on again. Yes, it's likely not all those women. But you never know.

"Hey, why don't you get down on your knees and suck my cock like the old days. I promise not to cum. I want to cum in your sweet pussy." She goes down between my legs as I shift my ass over the edge of the sofa. I like to have my balls hang down for maximum licking.

"Gladly. I've seen quite a few men's equipment in my naughty days, and I can say that you have a very nice one. By the way, I'm on the pill so you don't have to worry."

She dove into my crotch like a two-dollar whore. It was a bit shocking the way she licked and sucked my cock with gusto. Where had the woman-next-door gone? Wow, the lady was amazing. She spent a good deal of time licking my nut-sack. I almost came when she look up at me straight in the yes as she licked the underside of my balls. It took all my zen-vodoo ability to quell my orgasm. She licked my stick and bobbed her head with the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat. My god it was great. But I needed some thrusting.

"On the bed, love."

She rushed to the bed, stripped off the covers and eagerly laid on her back. I swear my dick was hard as steel and throbbing like a fucking light-sabre. Her dark bush was like a super magnet for my eyes and my cock. I walked deliberately to the end of the bed and climbed on and walked on my knees to her spreading legs. The hot pink gash of her inner pussy lips and vagina were surrounded by the pubic hair covered outer lips. She had a please-fuck-me look on her face as I pulled her ass onto my thighs and pushed the head of my cock into her vagina opening. My mind usually goes blank around this time. The lust must simply fog my brain up. The next I remember, I was on top of her pounding my cock into her tight pussy. My god, her pussy was tighter than the young girls I fuck. Her hubby must be a chipmunk. The lady was a screamer. Thank goodness it was the offseason, or we would have woken the whole motel. She grabbed my ass and begged for more.

"Please Phil, can you do me doggy-style. That's my favorite."

That's a big favorite of mine too especially with a more mature woman. I love how their tits hang down and swing when I'm fucking them. Their asses are womanlier and it's great to see them shake as I drill their pussies.

Miriam was up and on all fours in a flash. I love going slow and checking out a lady's pussy from behind. A hairy one in particular is so erotic. Miriam's was amazing. The lips were all pink from me fucking her hard and the inner lips were bright red and shiny with her juices. I like to stroke a pussy as I move into position. Miriam's was amazing with the matted, wet pubes on the lips. It's an awesome sight to look down as a lady's asshole and pussy as you notch the head of your cock where it belongs.

"Oh fuck yes, Phil, right there, yes."

I like to go in slow and watch my dick slowly slide into a hot pussy until I'm balls deep. I hold her hips and start fucking with serious purpose. The lady was cumming in no time and screaming about the powerful orgasm she was sweeping over her body. I like to hold back and keep on fucking as they cum and cum to blow their minds. She was whimpering and gasping when I finally came my load in her pussy. We both fell onto the bed, satisfied and happy with hearts beating fast and panting for air. What a great fuck.

We rested for a bit. She went to the washroom and I could hear her pee and then she nicely came out with a warm, soapy facecloth to clean up my cock and balls. What a lady.

"Phil, I have to leave now. I'll call an Uber. You can stay here as long as you like."

"Thanks, but I'll be going soon. Not to worry."

"Phil, that was a wonderful experience. I hope we can see each other again."

"Love to, Miriam."

I watched her dress. As layer after layer went back on, she became more of a classy-wife-next-door. It was so sexy to be laying there with my dick getting hard watching her. She looked so classy and so fuckable.

"Wait before calling Uber for a moment."

I got up and went to her. We kissed and then I turned her around and leaned her over the small table. Then, I reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up over her ass. The panties were next, down they went to her upper thighs. I notched my cockhead, in her vagina opening and drilled her. Her pussy was a bit dry but after a few strokes well lubricated again. I was like an animal as I fucked this classy dressed lady until I came grunting and swearing bloody murder. I think she was liking it but don't know. I was too busy fucking to notice, sorry to say. Sometimes I get very selfish with a woman. Can't help it.

She calmly reached over to a box of tissues and wiped her pussy, pulled up her panties and straighten her dress.

"Phil, I'm just going to step outside and call an Uber. Do contact me soon. I really want to see you again."

She leaned to me and kissed me on the cheek and left.

12