Twice Forbidden Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it!" I cried. "I want you inside me!"

"She said the same thing," he said, and I thought he was going to cry again. "And by God, I gave her what she wanted." He turned a little to the side and got inside me in a single thrust. "Once I was in, I went full-throttle while she egged me on." He stopped for a second. "Heh. 'Egged me on.' That's some foreshadowing, isn't it?"

I laughed at the literary terminology and told him, "Come inside me!" I could feel the first few spurts of his semen entering my vagina. At that moment, I was so fixated on procreating that I actually thought in those clinical terms. Then he pulled out and sprayed the last of it on my chest before he lay down on top of me. I told him, "Look, I enjoy a pearl necklace as much as the next girl, but why did you do that?"

"Jenna told me not to come inside her," he said. "I tried to pull out, but it was too late. Then again, a few minutes later, she got on top and we did the cowgirl position, so there's no way to know which load you were part of. Still, the second time wouldn't have happened without the first." For the next few minutes, I could feel his cum between my tits and his chest because of the awkward silence. "She told me to get under her panties," he said.

"You already told me that," I pointed out.

"You don't understand. Ever since she told me she was pregnant, I've run the events of that time together, like when I chased her till she fell on the bed. That did happen, just not that day. I thought I'd just been poking my dick around and accidentally put it under her panties, but it wasn't an accident. She asked me to do it. She had to know-well, we both had to know, once that happened, that my baby-maker would go inside hers."

I tried to suppress a laugh. I managed to keep it down to a chuckle. "Your baby-maker?"

"Yeah, there's no way to describe its function that literally without sounding like I'm twelve." He did cry now, but he wasn't unhappy. "Oh, Maria, you just helped me erase a quarter-century of guilt. Thank you. Thank you."

I told him, "I'm glad." I put my arms around him and held him close to my shoulder. This time he laughed. "What's so funny now?" I asked.

"One night after your parents took you home, I found Jenna crying really hard. In fact, it was the only a few minutes before I saw the pill bottle. I tried to assure her that everyone was going to be fine, you, me and her. I held her just the way you're holding me."

I looked up and saw the clock. "What time is check-out?"

"Noon," he said.

"Then we need to hurry. It's eleven o'clock." We got dressed and prepared for the drive home.

After he dropped me off at my apartment, I watched him turn around and head to the driveway. "Come back!" I shouted.

He turned around and ran to me. "What is it?"

I made sure no one was within earshot. "I can hide our blood relationship, but I can't stand to hide my love for you. I want to go public." Jerry nodded his head, and we shared a long kiss.

That was last weekend. On Monday, we went to the Dean, told him we're in love and asked him to make whatever reassignments are necessary to avoid a conflict of interest. I plan on staying on the Pill until I finish my doctorate or win a Nobel Prize-I aim high-but one day I know we're going to have a family. Scratch that. Weare a family, but one day we're going to add to it. I want him to experience so many things that he missed with his first child. I want people to see us going for a walk in the park when he's 50 and I'm under 30 in my third trimester.