Twenty-Two More Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And from my research and many readers who have chatted with me, men who suck one cock, commonly suck more. It's kind of like eating Lay's potato chips from their commercials a few years ago... you can't have just one.

Many men like breaking the stereotype of being in charge. They like to be the submissive one. And once they've sucked a cock, they mentally become a cock sucker. If you read my essay Sissy/Cock Sucker Dictionary or my recent story Lonely Cock Sucker you'll see part of my philosophy, which I do believe is true.

Some read stories like these and call them faggots or gay, but in 2019 those labels are no longer black and white. Sexuality has become gray and gray, and whether it's a married man sucking a cock, a married woman eating a pussy, or a transgendered person fucking a guy or a girl, the growing fluidity of gender equals a growing fluidity of sex.

As the walls of a male-dominated bedroom fall apart, we not only see more men exploring their same sex curiosity, we also see the increase of pegging. Of allowing women to be in control in the bedroom. That too, I believe will continue to rise as the years continue. In essence, the male prostate is the most ignored sexual stimulation there is, although men's inability to find the g-spot is a close second (sorry men, but only two men have ever found mine... while quite a few women have).

So does every guy suck cock? No.

Do more guys suck cock than most people would like to believe? Yes.

Is there a chance your husband is curious about sucking cock? Yes. And the odds increase the longer you're married, and even more so if your sex life stagnates.

Is there a chance your husband is a cock sucker? Yes.

Is there a chance your husband takes it up the ass? Yes.

Is there an even a bigger chance they would let you peg them? Yes, and every year more men become willing. Thank you, Ryan Reynolds, since besides being a hot Canadian I'd love to fuck, you've opened the mainstream world to pegging. I mean if a hard-ass like Deadpool can take a strap-on in the ass, can't anyone?

Guys. Almost without exception, if you have four guy friends, one of them would suck your cock if given the chance. Wouldn't it be nice to watch some football and get blown by a buddy? Admit it, it would be pretty awesome.

Guys who suck or who want to suck are growing in numbers, as is the theory from a straight male that an eager mouth is an eager mouth. Close your eyes and you can't tell who's sucking you.

I'm sure I'll get bashed for some of these thoughts, but in my seven-plus years of writing, this is what I'm seeing in my responses to stories as well as in my Twitter. Way more men are curious about sucking cock. It's 2019 (for a few days yet). Get over it.

54. Why do you obsess about stating your occupation in your stories? It's like you're obsessed with power dynamics. Like you intentionally made yourself a teacher because you yourself probably wished you were in a position of power over people.

At first I thought this was a critical question, and it very well may be. Yet as I thought about it some more, I realized it may go deeper than that.

For one, I think giving someone's occupation creates more detail about the character, and it also invokes the stereotypes most readers have of them. For example, a teacher is often a prude, a nurse often wears all white, and a lawyer is powerful. All three of those occupations can be women in positions of power, and in my philosophy (it's true both for me and for many readers who've corresponded with me), it follows that that when it comes to sexual relations, they want to be the submissive. They want someone else, either a man or woman, to be in charge sexually.

Is this always true? Of course not. Yet stereotypes are there for a reason, which is because there's some truth to them.

As for power dynamics... I think that is at the heart of almost every story I write, and I imagine of most stories on the Literotica site. There's someone who wants to seduce someone else. Someone who wants to fuck someone else. Someone who wants to turn the other into their pet, submissive, sex slave... or in kinder terms, their lover. In, I imagine, 95% of sexual relationships, there's a hierarchy. In the past it was almost always the man in charge. As mentioned earlier in these answers, in 2019 the hierarchy is being completely turned upside down, and increasingly often, the female may be the dominant.

That said (damn it), the reality is there is still a hierarchy. That, I imagine, will never change, and most of us don't want it to.

PS... I'm a teacher in real life, so there is also that.

55. What is a weakness you just cannot resist?

I'm sure I don't have only one. But here's what definitely makes my pussy leak and my mouth water.

First and foremost, it's nylons. A woman or a teen in nylons instantly draws my attention. If somehow their feet are in the open, I'm even more drawn in. I instantly want to feel those nylons. Are they sheer? Are they real silk? What are the odds they aren't pantyhose, but thigh highs... or a garter-belt and stockings? I want to massage the foot. I want to suck on each toe. I want to feel the foot grinding against my pussy (damn you, Bratty Babes Own You videos... more on that later). When I see legs and feet in nylons, I instantly get turned on and weak.

Second, although this has never happened for me, the idea of BBC gets me wet.

Third, and this too has never happened, but the idea of being seduced by a student, preferably female and in nylons, really gets me wet, and occasionally distracted in my class. Every semester there are one, two or three girls whom I imagine becoming their pet.

But I guess, in truth, nylons are my only real weakness. The rest are just fantasy.

56. What is the most surprising reader you've ever encountered (occupation wise)?

I imagine I've had every type possible. Obviously, many teachers, nurses, students and so forth.

I've had army men, politicians and trophy wives for sure.

The most unique was a mortician who wanted me to write a story about dead women coming to life during the autopsy for one last fuck before they were finally dead. I thought maybe it could be a Halloween story, but really it just wasn't an idea I could make work.

I know I've encountered real sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, moms and dads who've seriously contemplated or even committed incest.

The most interesting was actually the real professor who requested my most controversial and one of my longest stories in Deconstructing the Professor (an intense look at interracial relationships, and a rare one of mine where the submissive was a black woman obsessed with white women). We chatted for over a year, and the story took me over a year and a half to write.

57. How would you describe your average reader?

Average is a tricky word, as I don't even know how to describe average. (I hate being called average for example, doesn't everyone?) I do think I have different readers based on different categories, as well as loyal readers I've gained over the years who read everything I write.

That said (again), there may be some core truths among many of my readers.

A. They often like pantyhose, stockings and thigh highs. Almost every story I write includes them.

B. They're trying to realise their fantasies through erotica. Many of my readers, especially my female readers, are in a marriage with a man they love, but their sex life is less than satisfactory. They read to feel sexually alive, and to imagine a sex life more stimulating than theirs at home. The same is true for men in most cases.

C. They're curious. They'd like to explore a part of their same sex sexuality. Although it's become more accepted, more so for females, it still matters where you reside; readers can come to understand their same sex desires through reading. I've had quite a few readers who were straight but curious, or in the closet, who after reading my stories (likely not just mine, I understand. I'm a diva, but I'm not that arrogant), they become more comfortable with their own confusing curiosity and are more likely to explore it.

D. They see themselves in my works. The submissive (I get lots of responses from submissives regardless of gender), the dominants (I get a few, including some who see my natural submissiveness and want to collar me), the curious (tons of emails) and the biggest group who would deep down, at least in fantasy, fuck their mother, dad, sister or brother (80 percent of these are guys, of course, but there are a surprising amount of mothers with sexual fantasies about their children. I don't however, get many emails from daughters for dads or vice versa).

The biggest surprise in my readers is how many men would like not only to become cock suckers, but also sissies. I'd say one of the most common emails from a reader is one who would be defined as a sissy. They're desperate to talk to someone safe, because they're closeted or embarrassed by who they really are. They like wearing panties, they like dressing up as a girl, they like sucking cock, and they like getting ass fucked (or wish they could do some or all of those things).

Men talking about incest, women exploring their lesbianism, husbands wanting to watch their wives get fucked, both sexes obsessed with BBC, younger girls wondering about their sexuality, and lastly, married women desperate to escape from a sexual rut are, in that order, the majority of my reader groups... I believe.

I'm not sure I actually answered the question, but that is my general belief, although in reality I get readers from pre-teen to in their golden years of retirement responding to my stories.

And each email, especially when some thought is put into it, I appreciate, read and try to respond to.

After all, I write equally for me and my readers.

So readers: please comment on stories you enjoy, vote five stars for ones that get your cunt wet or your cock hard (notice how I worded that naughtier than I had to), retweet stories, and email others.

58. Do you think a celebrity has ever read your story?

I sure hope so.

I mean, they need to get off too.

I've had contact with professional adult workers and artists who've enjoyed my work and responded to my tweets.

But in all honesty, I'm just happy to have anyone read and enjoy my stories.

59. Who is the real Jasmine Walker?

Isn't that an intriguing question?

My first reaction is what does that question mean? Every person has multitudes of complexity in their identity. The side they show at work, the side they show to family, the side they show when out with friends. What is different I suppose, is what they don't show.

For example, I would love to tell my family I write erotica. Yet I don't. Although I've accepted getting judged all the time by readers, I'm not ready to be judged by people I'm close to. In reality, in the same way my new story Lonely Cock Sucker goes deep into the frustration a cock sucker has when he can't share his experiences with friends and family, I can't share my stories, the comments, the thrill of the rare time a story wins an award, the emails, the thrill when a reader emails me that I somehow changed their life (this happens more often than you'd think). No, I live in silence. In truth, being an erotica writer can be a lonely existence.

I'd love to share with my sisters my erotica, especially the story about them, and I'd also love to fulfill that fantasy. Yet I wouldn't even know how to start. Yet, another part of me thinks they could be willing. Each of them is now single, and with my one sister swearing off men forever, the opportunity may be at its utmost possibility.

The real me?

I'm sensitive.

Can be overly emotional.

Can cry easily.

Have a temper I control usually, but when it explodes, it really explodes.

Although usually pragmatic and rational, I can be absurdly irrational sometimes (my husband says it's my worst quality).

I'm sarcastic (but hate when my husband is sarcastic to me).

I'm loving.

Compassionate.

A great listener.

I'm loyal.

I can hold a grudge.

I'm a mother.

A daughter.

A sister.

A wife.

Yet I'm also sexual.

Submissive with a kinky side.

I do love sucking cock, mostly because I love making my man happy; I love eating pussy because I love hearing a fellow female moan because of me; I don't mind taking a facial, because the humiliation of the act turns me on; I love getting fucked of course, and I'll do anal as mentioned previously, although it's not my favourite and I've never gotten off on it.

I started wearing nylons for a high school boyfriend a long time ago. Now I wear them as part of my core being.

I can be at a game watching my son play lacrosse, while on my phone writing erotica or responding to emails.

I can be watching a movie with my family while writing a nasty sex scene on my laptop.

I can be at school and while the students are writing a test, I could be on my iPad writing a scene of a submissive teacher being bent over her desk getting ass fucked by a nerd in my class by a strap-on while I... sorry, I mean she eats a cheerleader's pussy.

I can be in the car while my husband drives and be on twitter liking nasty tweets, retweeting with a comment, a hot gif or video.

Then ten minutes later, hugging my mom as we arrive for the holidays.

I can go sans underwear... and I often do.

I have come at church.

I have played piano at a community concert with a vibrating egg in my pussy and my husband having the control.

I have given head while we were in a traffic jam in Los Angeles.

I have done a cum walk in Mexico.

I have also spoken to a thousand teachers at a conference, interviewed teachers for jobs and worked with political leaders... all while being... are you ready for this... normal.

Every person only shows one side of themselves at a time. So next time you meet a new person or chat with a friend, try to dig deeper to find what is hidden behind the multitudes of layers humans naturally hide behind.

60. What words or phrases most turn you on?

I love the word 'cunt', as it is the most taboo and offensive term and thus the hottest; I do like shock value, and as such, the more offensive, the hotter. That is why I love 'cunt cum' to describe a woman's orgasm... it just sounds hotter than pussy juice or any other descriptor.

I really enjoy the rare time I can use the Brits' naughty word for ass... arse. For some reason, I find the word hot and nasty, although asshole is also a bit extreme, a lot more than ass.

I enjoy the phrase 'Oh, God,' as it just seems natural, although I've had suggestions I could be even nastier with 'Jesus fucking Christ,' which you may see in a future story.

And although it can be derogatory, I like to use the term 'faggot'. I don't know why, but the added humiliation at the key moment enhances the scene. On the other hand, I don't like the word just used to describe someone who's gay or flamboyant.

61. What do you watch or read to get you off?

I don't do much reading, as I worry about any influence to my own writing.

On the other hand, I like watching videos. Oddly, I tend to only watch the dialogue of the scene, and then switch to a new one once the sex starts.

For me, and for many women, it's the set-up: the flirting, the innuendos, the possibility that stimulates first our minds and then our pussies. For that reason, I really enjoy Girlsway stories and the new Girlscore videos. They tend to have a reasonable plot before they get into the sex. On the other hand, it's almost impossible to find videos of gay sex with a plot. Too bad, as I imagine there'd be a market for that.

I've really been intrigued lately by a new fetish concept from Bratty Babes for You. In the past, they've had tons of videos of nylon-clad foot jobs on cocks (often with incestual implications), but they have now this year started scenes of female pantyhose foot jobs. This sounds strange I know, but they're all about ten minutes long, and have a woman using her pantyhose-clad feet to seduce or humiliate another woman until she comes, also in pantyhose. Although I'd love a little more set-up plot, after all that's what gets me going, watching a woman get her own pantyhose-clad crotch rubbed into a frenzy by one or two pantyhose-clad feet is super erotic. It has inspired the recently released Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd Falls, released just a couple weeks ago, a short story where a cheerleader gives a pantyhose-clad foot job to a nerdy girl in a library. The only difference: in their scenes and mine is more plot to set it up, and perhaps a little more talking and plot enhancement during the foot rub. I may do more of these as time goes on. They're short, fun and hot.

Of course it would be super fun to write a scene, or have this one filmed for the Bratty Babes Own You site. My favourite scenes I've watched so far from this series are:

-Home Shopping Channel Cum in Pantyhose Live on Air (the double foot job part where the other girl is holding both her nylon-clad ankles is utterly delicious).

Desperate Housewives Cum in Pantyhose Under a Table (the idea of two women alone while their husbands are at work getting each other off is always hot).

Student Makes Teacher Cum in Pantyhose (the idea of a student in pantyhose seducing me with a nylon foot rub is cunt drenching hot). My recent Nylon Foot Rub: A Nerd was inspired originally by this clip.

I also really enjoy the Under Her Influence series (or Heroine Universe Nylon Fantasies), as they are lesbian scenes and heavy on nylon foot worship, but the best of them is the epic two part series staring Tilly McReese and Savanah Costello called Under Her Influence was the original one, called Professor Savannah Costello controlled by Tilly McReese, and Under Her Influence: Parental Visit. Tilly uses her nylon-clad feet and soothing voice to hypnotise her professor. What makes this so good is Tilly's slow seduction and the Professor's oblivion that it's happening (although some strap-on fucking would be hot). It's the best of many hypnosis lesbian videos, in my opinion.

Favourite female actresses of the year:

-Serene Siren... is easily my favourite 2019 mainstream actress (although she does some fetish things too). She often wears nylons, she is naturally beautiful, does almost exclusively lesbian scenes, she responds on Twitter, and most importantly, she genuinely looks like she enjoys every scene she's in. I want to be the girl she seduces, the girl who gets to eat that pussy, or the girl who gets fucked by her.

-Tilly McReese... like mentioned above, she's in kinky fetish scenes that turn me on. She's always in pantyhose, and almost always in mocha coloured which is my favourite, always in lengthy, kinky, foot fetish scenes. Her soothing hypnotic voice makes me melt and draws me into a hypnosis scene like no other.

-Ari Parker... is one of the actresses who gets her pussy pleasured with pantyhose foot jobs. Her innocent look, her authentic reactions, her hot moans and her intense orgasms make me want to be her. She too is mostly in pantyhose scenes and also tends to wear mocha, tan or beige pantyhose. She is also just so 'girl-next-door' cute it makes me wet. Macy is a close second, for her nylon wearing and foot coming acting.

62. How and when did BDSM first capture your interest?

Funny, I've never considered myself into BDSM. I still don't.