Twenty Questions 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEVENTY-FOUR: The Secret Package

August Ames, Jelena Jensen

Lesbian

Jelena gets a package with a strange book. August had sent it and uses voodoo magic to turn her straight friend into a lesbian. Jelena's responses to the voodoo doll are hot... her denials sexy too. A great face sitting scene. My story Voodoo Seduction was inspired from this scene.

SEVENTY-FIVE: My Three Sons

Corey Chase

Straight Incest (Stockings)

Best incestuous scene. Corey is fired from her job as a teacher, and she hopes her three sons can help to look after her. They suggest she become a stripper, and she puts on a show for them. She then takes one son for a private dance, and she ends up sucking his dick. She eventually sucks all her sons' dicks, getting spit-roasted, triple-teamed, and more. It's unclear why the sons disappear at times... but Corey in mocha nylons and no heels is delicious all on her own. She does a ton of incest scenes... so if you like her... check the other ones out too.

SEVENTY-SIX: Greedy Creampies: Widow Of Opportunity

Syren De Mer

Straight (Stockings)

A widow... Syren is convinced to go back on her first date. She gets all dressed up, all sexy like she used to, but the date didn't end up in sex. She finds Kyle there and he generously massages her stocking-clad feet, and that leads to a great fuck... an amazing face fucking scene that must be seen.

SEVENTY-SEVEN: His Stepfather's Footsteps

Dale Savage, Chris Damned, Calvin Banks

Gay

I don't watch many gay scenes but this one drew me in for some reason. A step-son learns his step-dad is a cocksucking bottom of his much younger boss. He is then forced to fuck his dad and take dick for the first time to protect his mom and family from the shame. A hot scene. Wicked. With an amazing scene where the son is sandwiched fucking his dad while taking it up the ass himself.

SEVENTY-EIGHT: New Rules

Jackie Rogen Aliya Brynn

Freeuse

This was the first freeuse story I ever saw... even before I knew the term freeuse was an actual thing. The first sex scene was just so wild. The daughter is asking if her friend can sleep over... she can. The daughter is then required go under a table and suck her dad, while her friend watches in shocked awe... before more freeuse scenes occur. The first scene is utterly delicious.

SEVENTY-NINE: Accidental Gangbang - Conference Room Ruckus

Alex Coal, Penelope Kay, Nikki Sweet, Amari Anne, Rebel Rhyder, Nina White, Liv Revamped (Stockings)

Lesbian Orgy

Alex Coal and her co-worker Penelope Kay, are having a quickie in the office when the rest of the girls show up, so they hide under the table and 69. Eventually the other women catch them, and an office orgy occurs... focusing on the tanned stocking-clad Alex. One of the hottest lesbian orgies ever.

EIGHTY: Alina's Under the Table

Alina Lopez, Silvia Sage

Lesbian

One of the hottest under the table lesbian scenes as Alina crawls under the table and services Silvia while she talks to her husband. And tries to hide the fact she is having her pussy munched. Once the husband leaves the two women really go at it... but it's the under the table licking and Silvia's facial expressions that really make this one.

EIGHTY-ONE: Closing the Deal

Kimmy Granger, Kendra Lust

Lesbian

Kimmy distracts step-mom Kendra who is on the phone dealing with a business situation. I love these kinky set-ups where someone is on the phone and being pleasured or teased as they do.

EIGHTY-TWO: College Presentation

Casey Calvert, Ella Nova

Lesbian

Casey has to give a presentation and is molested, licked and then fucked by Ella. I don't know why I find these absurd scenes amazing but I do and Casey's attempts to keep doing her presentation while getting pleasured is both hot and amusing.

EIGHTY-THREE: Five to One

Veronica Avluv

Gangbang (Stockings)

A reporter is interviewing a basketball team after the game, and she ends up being the center of a five-man gangbang taking it in all three holes... in nylons of course.

EIGHTY-FOUR: Jessica's Graduation

Jessica Marie

Incest (Stockings)

The dialogue is not great, and there is no remotely set-up plot unfortunately, but watching the petite Jessica take her grandpa's dick and use the word 'grandpa' over and over is surprisingly hot.

EIGHTY-FIVE: Pussy Eating Blackmail

Dixie Comet, Veruca James

Lesbian

Dixie has evidence Veruca is cheating on her brother. So she blackmails her. Making her eat pussy. Veruca complains the entire time as she is humiliated.

EIGHTY-SIX: Nun Professor Pays Student a Visit

Madisin Lee, Yesenia Sparkles

Straight, Religious, Incest (Stockings)

A twisted scene where a nun comes over to discuss her student's constantly touching himself in class, and the mom decides the solution is for the nun to suck and fuck her son. Some lesbian play as well, and then some hot incest.

EIGTHY-SEVEN: Romped Good

Samantha Rone

Straight Anal (Stockings)

Samantha is interviewing a celebrity, and she ends up getting bent over his lap and spanked... and then is roughly used and hammered anally. Very few can take it in the ass like Samantha.

EIGHTY-EIGHT: Seven Minutes in Heaven

Jaye Summers

Straight

A shy girl goes to a party and ends up in seven minutes in heaven with the boy she secretly likes. After some nervousness Vince convinces her to let him eat her out and then she sucks him and while getting fucked everyone left at the party walks in on them and starts filming with their phones. Jaye is to far gone though and continues to get fucked as she is called names and ends up putting on a show for all of them.

EIGHTY-NINE: Watching My Daughter Go Black-Kali Roses, Lauren Phillips

Kali Roses, Lauren Phillips

Interracial (Stockings)

Lauren has been dating a black man for two years and has decided he is going to move in. Stepdaughter Kali isn't impressed. When her new stepdad goes to talk with her, they come up with a solution when the aggressive Kali decides she wants to try out his dick. Partway through, Mom catches them and decides to make it a family affair. The scene gets kinky when there is intense anal and the stepdaughter constantly taking the dick in her mouth after it was in the mom. Ass to mouth and ass to pussy both happen in this kinky family fun.

NINETY: Aften Opal Works Step Mom Syren Demer's Twat

Aften Opal, Syren De Mer

Lesbian

Step Mom Syren catches Aften talking to her boyfriend on her cell with her fingers down her pants! Initially, Syren is angry......... but she quickly gets turned on when she listens to this guy talk dirty to her too! Aften catches Syren masturbating talking to HER boyfriend she crawls between her stepmom's legs and eats her out. The entire time the two girls have sex they are on the phone. One of the hottest phones sex scenes.

NINETY-ONE: Candid Candidate

India Summer, Sloan Harper

Lesbian (Stockings)

Experienced politician India stops by rookie opponent and lesbian Sloan. Before she knows it, the young predator has the older politician, who is secretly attracted to women. A hot face sitting scene

NINETY-TWO: Lady Boss: New Boss Goss

Kenzie Taylor, Victoria Voxxx, Spencer Bradley

Lesbian (Stockings)

Victoria and Spencer are complaining about their bitch boss Kenzie, who overhears them, and then disciplines them in a hot lesbian threesome. The fact all three are in sheer tan pantyhose only enhances the hot scene.

NINETY-THREE: Lesbian School Girl Violation

Kimberly Kane, Charlotte Stokely and Penny Pax

Lesbian (Stockings)

A wicked lesbian scene where Penny seduces and molests sweet schoolgirl Charlotte... where they are caught by the principal Ms. Kane, who decides to discipline Charlotte with a strap-on cock. Schoolgirl uniforms and knee high stockings on the two students add to the fantasy, and the rough treatment of the ultimate sweet-looking Charlotte is very erotically charged.

NINETY-FOUR: Addiction

Cherie Deville

Mom-son Incest (Pantyhose)

Cherie catches her son masturbating, and to deal with her sudden surprised horniness, she smokes. Her son catches her in the act and ends up showing her something else to smoke... his dick. Ripped pantyhose, rough kinky sex, and a delicious cream pie occur in this hot mom-son scene.

NINETY-FIVE: Mommy's Secret

Mindi Mink, Carolina Sweets

Lesbian

Carolina's friend sends her a lesbian porn video starring her step-mom. Carolina is shocked and confronts her mother before using this information to have a lesbian fuck session with a fair amount of Mommy Talk to keep the secret a secret.

NINETY-SIX: My Daughter's Failing Grades

India Summer, Reena Sky, Elena Koshka

Lesbian

India has a parent-teacher meeting with sexy teacher Reena where she blames her for her daughter's poor grades. She informs the teacher her daughter is a lesbian and the teacher's attire is too distracting for her daughter Elena to learn. The solution: the teacher is going to have sex with the daughter. Seems like a great solution to me. The teacher who reminds me a little of myself enhances the scene, as does her stockings under her teacher attire.

NINETY-SEVEN: Cougariffic: Wrong Homework

Cherie Deville, Jeni Angel

Lesbian (Stockings)

Another hot fantasy in the classroom, where student Jeni accidentally hands in a porn story she wrote about her teacher instead of her book essay. Teacher Cherie (in tan thigh highs, like me) reads some of the hot text to her student, and they end up in a fun sexual lesbian romp.

NINETY-EIGHT: My Wife Caught Me Ass Fucking Her Mother: Sarah Vandella

Sarah Vandella

Straight Anal (Stockings)

There are a dozen of these movies, and they are over the top silly. Yet for some reason, I find some of them hot. This is the hottest one, because I love Sarah, she is in mocha coloured thigh high stockings and she talks so nasty. The conversation when the daughter arrives is also hot, if not very believable... but if you're watching a series called: My Wife Caught Me Ass Fucking Her Mother, you are likely not particularly looking for believability. Other hot scenes include Alexander Silk, Khloe Kush, India Summer, Alana Cruise, and Sheena Ryder.

NINETY-NINE: Cucklish

Emma Rose, Pierce Paris, Lily Lovecraft

Trans (Stockings)

Emma, a maid, is being pounded by the man of the house, when they are caught by the wife. Emma takes control, and she ties up and gags the wife and cuckqueens her... the wife slowly getting turned on by the nasty sex act resuming before her. The wife is in pantyhose, which enhances the hotness of the scene. Emma is a sexy as fuck trans woman.

ONE HUNDRED: Helping Out Mom Part 1 and 2

Alura Jensen

Straight

Alura and her two stepsons are furious that their husband/dad has ditched them and absconded with all the money. In these two parts, the two sons, one dominant and the other shy, end up fucking the mom, who is in thigh high stockings in both.

THE REST

His Mother, Her Wedding

Julia Ann, Anny Aurora

Lesbian(Stockings)

Bride-to-be Anny is freaking out because she'll only sleep with one person for the rest of her life. Julia, the groom's mom, calms her down and suggests some toys... and eventually a lesbian exploration. Anny in a wedding dress, white garter-belt and stockings (and heels) is super hot, and Julia ends up in pantyhose ripped at the crotch, as the older-younger scene really heats up... and their almost getting caught as she sits on her husband-to-be's mom's face is the icing on the sex cake... or perhaps pie is the better descriptor. Anny's moans as she sits on Julia's face are pussy leaking. Pantyhose, stockings and heels all in one is a perfect mix.

The Panty Trap

Lyra Law, Ashley Fires

Lesbian

Step-daughter Lyra finds all her panties on her mom's bed and then decides to spy on her. She gets turned on watching her mom use her panties and ends up getting caught in the hallway pleasuring herself as she listens. The step-mom scolds the daughter before they end up playing with each other's panties and each other.

The Panty Trail

Kimmy Granger, Elexia Monroe

Lesbian

A mom smells her daughter's panties and is caught in the laundry room smelling them by her step-daughter who watches and then ends up in a sexy lesbian scene.

Supergirl: Brother's Vengeance

Abbie Maley

Superhero Mind Control (Pantyhose)

Supergirl tries to stop a robbery, but she ends up being turned into a submissive slut, when the man she put in jail years ago along with his brother, who is now dead, has kryptonite. A lot of pantyhose feet in this one, and Abbie is hot in this scene, although her crying throughout will make this scene too rapist for some.

Creepy Handyman's Gender Swap Trickery

Dixie Comet, Kendra James

Lesbian (Stockings)

A strange one, where a handyman finds a way to switch bodies with Kendra, and then she/he convinces Dixie to have a lesbian encounter. Quite unique.

Pussy for Breakfast

Alexis Fawx, Molly Mae

Lesbian

Alexis catches Molly masturbating and them decides to rub her pussy at the kitchen table while her husband is there and then crawl under the table to have a fresh breakfast. One of the hottest under the table scenes. Moly is so sexy in her shocked innocence.

Major Trust Issues

Madison Scott, Marie Luv, Kaylani Lei

Interracial Lesbian (Pantyhose)

One of the best interracial lesbian scenes out there. Marie Luv buys a massage for her girlfriend Kaylani Lei, but when she sees that the masseuse is beautiful Madison Scott, she gets a little bit jealous. Kaylani seduces the pretty blonde during the massage, and Marie comes in and catches them. The two black women then really use Marie, who is in sexy pantyhose throughout most of the scene. Some rough treatment, and Marie's facial expressions are delicious. This one is a very big fantasy of mine.

The Incompetent Assistant

Kendra James, Mackenzie Moss

Lesbian (Stockings)

These two are in a couple of my favorite videos. Each time, Kendra is in charge and Mackenzie is the submissive. This time Mackenzie is an employee who fucks up, and she's likely about to get fired. She promises to do anything necessary to keep her job, and Kendra knows exactly the one thing she would be good for: being her pet. Kendra in black stockings and a garter-belt enhances her already rapturous body.

The Intervention

Aailyah Love, Kristen Scott

Threesome (Incest)

A conservative mom catches her daughter with another girl and decides to have an intervention.

She uses her boyfriend to fuck the lesbian out of her daughter, but the tables get turned when the

daughter takes the dick, but also convinces the mother to try being a lesbian. Both leads are wicked

in the scene and it is a wild ride.

You Don't Mind Do You?

Reagan Foxx, Adria Rae

Lesbian (Stockings)

Television host star Reagan Foxx (in tan thigh highs) has a new assistant, who is eager to do a good job... Adria learns quickly there is one extra expectation she will have to fulfill.

Batgirl Double Crossed

Abby Maley

Superhero Gangbang Mind Control (Pantyhose)

Batgirl stops a robbery, but she then gets drugged, and after being beat up by three men, she is gangbanged by them. Her gradual surrender from denial to begging for cock is pretty hot, as is the complete domination she is given when the sex starts. I'm not a big fan of them punching her, but she is a superhero, so I guess it is what it is.

Spoiled So Good

Haley Spades & Madi Collins

Straight

Haley Spades and Madi Collins are cut off from their step-dad's money. Their plan: use their bodies to get what they want... with a swap. There are many daughter swap stories and this one is pretty fun. Includes both men fucking both girls. Both Haley and Madi so seductive in the scene.

Study Frenemies

Moly Parker, Jade Stevens

Lesbian

Molly's boyfriend invites nerd Jade to help them study and popular Molly isn't happy. Yet, taking advantage of the situation she drops a pencil, gets Jade to get it and leans down and fingers the nerd and then points under the table... where Jade crawls... the boyfriend oblivious. When the boyfriend leaves for coffee the popular girl uses the nerd for her own fun.

You're No Friend Of Mine

Phoenix Marie, Tanya Tate

Lesbian (Stockings)

In a rare twist, Phoenix is the submissive lesbian this time, as she is dominated by a fellow mother-in-law at the wedding of their children. Phoenix in mocha nylons, Tanya in white. Phoenix is dominated and used in a hot double MILF scene.

Emily Needs Anal Before Prom

Emily Willis

Interracial (Stockings)

Emily is so cute and innocent looking as she waits for her prom date... unfortunately, her dad refused to let him in, when he sees him. Her man sneaks in the back door, and sweet Emily becomes a nasty slut for BBC. She sucks so hot, talks so nasty, and eventually takes it in the ass. A great one-on-one interracial scene.

Zebragirls-A Student Approaches

Scarlit Scandal, Adira Allure

Lesbian (Stockings)

Another hot series. White women submissive to black women. Many are nasty... some are sweet. This one is particularly hot, since it is one of my utmost fantasies... being seduced by a black student. Scarlit is cute, and Adira a perfect teacher MILF, in a scene I desperately wish had happened to me.

Things Are Getting Out Of Hand Part Two

Karlee Grey, Jelena Jensen

Lesbian (Stockings)

Jelena knows her husband is cheating on her with one of his students: Karlee. When Karlee comes to set things right, Jelena takes it as the perfect chance to get revenge by fucking and dominating the bitch into going lesbian. Jelena in garter-belt and stockings is hot, and the way she dominates sweet looking Karlee is yummy. Only flaw: why take off the stockings for the last few minutes? Grrrrrrr.

Booty Call Unknown

Crystal Taylor, Paige Owens

Lesbian

Mom has a new cell phone ad due to an oops her lesbian booty call number is changed to her step-daughter. Over the next few days, the mom and her step-daughter flirt online neighbor knowing the other is not who hey think they are (actually step-daughter Paige has no idea who it is but is turned on and intrigued) Eventually the truth comes out and well... after the initial surprise... they decide they each have a booty call right in the house.

Fly Me to the Poon

Nikki Knightly

Straight (Pantyhose)

Nikki gives a passenger the full treatment in her sexy airline outfit and beige pantyhose. A hot scene where she sucks and fucks, while other passengers enjoy her hospitality.

Alice the Cuckquean

Alice Falls, Freckledfox

Cuckquean (Stockings)

A husband rents a hotel room to fuck his secret young Irish slut, when his wife walks in on them. Instead of being furious... well, she is for a moment... she sits down, rubs her pussy, and watches as a younger woman pleases her husband in a way she can't. Some pretty hot dialogue too, between husband and wife.

Fucking Pantyhoser